Cycle Buddy Central!

Anyone else just feel completely "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"?

wow. yes. i was a lil grumpy earlier. i'm tired as heck and i'm having a halfhearted fight with the bf. haha. but i have absolutely no cycle excuse to feel this way. maybe the full moon is to blame! you're prolly preggers though. that's ur excuse ;p

Shit I wanna rip bfs head off and feed his ass with it and he doesn't even live with me to annoy me!! Just doesn't answer my texts except once in a few hours or so. He works during the day and isn't suppose to text but dammit!!!

that is absolutely fucking hilarious as my fight with bf is over him not answering my emails all day and his excuse is work. im not buying it. mmm - mmm - noooo.

:brat:

this thread with ladies being pissed off is helping me though

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/901275-getting-little-bitter-rant-warning.html

He is too drunk to play. Hes slurring his words!!!!! Asshole.

rmsh-is that your cat in that picture? does it have two different colored eyes? Very cute kitty! I should put my cat up as my avatar!

No it is not my cat, it is a random cat that I petted while walking home each day! And yes its eyes are different colours! I just had to take a picture of it

Hey horsey and haus I am back :) as for cycles always had a 32 day, anyone hear from kristina? hows her pregnancy going?

So ive been taking my temps every morning at 7 and they have been the EXACT same each morning. I mean to the decimal. Anyone else experience similar of different. Except On the day that I woke up late and tested at 830am it was different. So I know it's not a problem with the thermometer. Weird right?

Pink- I would not worry about them being the same as long as you are consistent with taking it before you get out of bed and taking it at the same time every day. Mine do that at times too where it is consistently the same. It's just recording the shift and all the temps after O that is the most important :thumbup:

i am thrilled that starbird is here cause she's the bees knees. (i'll update the list a little later)

lbkmom4life - ur cracking me up. how's stuff? bf calmed me down finally.

rmsh1 - i was thinking our cats matched :) that kitty loves you! mine's a stray from the internets. (found the picture somewhere and could not resist it.)

sweetpea - it's a lovely day!!

kristina's around here somewhere ;) i saw she posted a nice long update on that "wait with meeeeee" thread she started a while back, where i met some of you ladies! her pregnancy is going very well. she used mucinex to increase cm on her last cycle before her bfp. so there's a trick, my sweets! mucinex! and drink water. apparently does an ovulating body good.

i tried temping for the second day in a row, YAY me. but it didnt really work. i woke up to use the loo about 2 hours prior to temping and probably hadn't slept enough to get a good time, and again, i took the thermometer out too early. i heard the beep right after i took it out and then had to do it again. the trials of life.

hey also... does anyone use fertility friend on their iphone and use the free ff website? i'm trying to do the whole charting thing and added it to my signature, but im not seeing what i want to really. is that cause im not paying or is it cause i am ff challenged? please check out mah link below and advise :p

Bf fell asleep on the phone and snored extremely loud. Then woke up asking me when I was going over there and I told him I wasn't and idk if he hung up and turned off his phone or if it died but I left him a not so nice message. Lol

:) at least we have each other

seriously, it's been making me feel SO much better to vent a little and read others do it too. now back to being positive!

:muaha:

haha. we should start a thread to complain about BOYFRIENDS! most of these ladies have hubbies. a few have wives! and there are the fine women going it alone too of course. we mustn't forget them in their valour. lets start a complain about boyfriends thread yeah!! what should we call it. heh.

oh gosh. there's an omg snooki is pregnant thread that cracks me up too

all this after the one equestrian lady kicked out her not so nice *former* best friend. lol i can not lie, i like me some drama, especially when it is safely not inside my own soul making me go insane. or even if i have some of that, other people's provides perspective :)

seriously, it's been making me feel SO much better to vent a little and read others do it too. now back to being positive!

haha. we should start a thread to complain about BOYFRIENDS! most of these ladies have hubbies. a few have wives! lets start a complain about boyfriends thread yeah!! what should we call it. heh.

all this after the one equestrian lady kicked out her not so nice *former* best friend. lol i can not lie, i like me some drama, especially when it is safely not inside my own soul making me go insane. or even if i have some of that, other people's provides perspective :)

True that! Venting here is the best!

Ugh it was even confrmed that she is pregnant. :wacko: Like I said before this will not end well.

Arggg another neg OPK looks the same as it has the past few days just a faint line. Had a little bit of ewcm but doesn't look as good as yesterdays, I seem to be drying up. I am so upset it seems my body failed to O yet again. I wish my OPKs missed the surge somehow but I doubt it, I would think the line would have at least been somewhat darker at some point even if I missed the actual surge.

Do you ladies think there is any chance I missed it? I have never had this good of quality of ewcm I really thought I was going to O. :cry:

haha. we should start a thread to complain about BOYFRIENDS! most of these ladies have hubbies. a few have wives! lets start a complain about boyfriends thread yeah!! what should we call it. heh.

Ugh it was even confrmed that she is pregnant. :wacko: Like I said before this will not end well.

How can her body produce a baby when she f*ing drinks and smokes 24/7? Isn't that supposed to make your fertility chances decrease? I feel sorry for that baby :(

How can her body produce a baby when she f*ing drinks and smokes 24/7? Isn't that supposed to make your fertility chances decrease? I feel sorry for that baby :(

Yes, allll of this!

In the article it says something about how she's growing up and her priorites have changed... mmmhmm. I feel sorry for the child too.

Arggg another neg OPK looks the same as it has the past few days just a faint line. Had a little bit of ewcm but doesn't look as good as yesterdays, I seem to be drying up. I am so upset it seems my body failed to O yet again. I wish my OPKs missed the surge somehow but I doubt it, I would think the line would have at least been somewhat darker at some point even if I missed the actual surge.

Do you ladies think there is any chance I missed it? I have never had this good of quality of ewcm I really thought I was going to O. :cry:

Do you have a super short surge maybe? Or maybe your body tried and failed to ovulate but will try again later? I've had this happen to me before.

Do you have a super short surge maybe? Or maybe your body tried and failed to ovulate but will try again later? I've had this happen to me before.

I mean I would think if I somehow missed the peak surge that at least by testing once a day at the same time it would have at least been a little darker, wouldnt it?

Now I am doubting if maybe it wasnt really ewcm and I was just confused by the left overs. Do you think its possible the sperm would stretch 3-4 inches, be very clear, and even pass the water test? I mean it had to be real ewcm right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->