Cycle Buddy Central!

No spotting yet but I am sure that will be showing up any minute. I am not sure how long my LP will be this cycle. Pre clomid it was 12-13 days and while on clomid it was 14, now this is my first non clomid cycle so I don't know if it would go back to the 12-13 days. If it does and I am on cd 12 today AF should show tomorrow or wed at the latest.

Haus!!!

It does feel like we've all kinda been away! What do you think your chances are this cycle? When do you test?

AFM, AF just ended and I should be ovulating this coming weekend. DH and I leave Wed for our camping trip and I couldn't be more excited!

Hey! :) :flower:

We did BD during my 'suspected' fertile tine, but I can never be sure. After hearing my latest thyroid numbers I'm not feeling confident at all. :( Google says that women with hypothyroidism don't really ovulate, but I've had ewcm, a super dark opk, and ovulation pains. I can't find anything to suggest I would be ovulating but there is a chance right?

Good luck sweetpea and Rachel! I think I read that horsey is out right??

Haus it sounds to me like you o'ed. Good luck! How many dpo are you? You give up on temping?

the horseypants is out
bwahahhahahaha :brat:

rachel and haus, you are both still in right? issweetpea in the 2ww wait yet? i must be freaking reading challenged today. it is the cramps.

......ok, ahhhh love the chart sweetpea <3
sweetpea is less than a week away from o!

haus, dont make me come over there and put your thermometer in your mouth for you.

Haus it sounds to me like you o'ed. Good luck! How many dpo are you? You give up on temping?

I hope so! :) It's just so frustrating being in limbo - I have my third blood draw in November and then hopefully I can get my thyroid sorted (if there is an issue). I'm scared if I do fall pregnant I will misscarry because of my TSH number... Yeah, I'm stepping away from google...lol As for dpo I can only estimate, AF should be here on sunday or friday depending on when/if I ovulated. I didn't give up on temping. Just had too many distractions in the morning or I'd forget about temping lol. Going to try again next cycle until I get into a routine...

the horseypants is out
bwahahhahahaha :brat:

rachel and haus, you are both still in right? issweetpea in the 2ww wait yet? i must be freaking reading challenged today. it is the cramps.

......ok, ahhhh love the chart sweetpea <3
sweetpea is less than a week away from o!

haus, dont make me come over there and put your thermometer in your mouth for you.

:rofl: I NEED someone to help me with temping! Come up! Lol

I think sweetpea is waiting to o :)

Yes I will O this weekend (probably Sunday). DH and I go camping tomorrow night do maybe we can make a baby this weekend

Haus I keep thinking you are Rachel now cause of the pic lol. Cute kitty!

omg I am in such shock right now I can't even believe it, I got my BFP this morning!! :happydance: I am still in denial, not sure when it will sink in. And honestly I don't even have anything I would call real symptoms yet.

Here's my tests:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/HPTS/032.jpg

Thanks horsey!

DH is working from home this week so he was with me when I tested. He is of course REALLY excited but in disbelief like me.

Thinking back the only things symptom wise I noticed were my cm was different this time. I was much more dry than I normally am around the time AF is due. Also on the evening of 9 dpo I felt a couple quick weird cramps that stopped me in my tracks. It lasted maybe 10 seconds and that was it. I am wondering if maybe that was implantation :shrug:

I am still waiting for my boobs to hurt. A couple days ago I had some pain but nothing since then. I am sure I will get what I ask for in a couple weeks and then I will be missing the lack of symptoms. I am just praying this is a sticky bean.

My RE had me get my HCG and progesterone checked today and I will get the results tomorrow. Then I have to repeat the HCG every 2 days and once it reaches 1500+ he will have me come in for a scan a week later. So hopefully I will have my first scan in 2-3 weeks!

Yay big congrats on this thread too :)

Eat lots of food while you can, I have entered the vomiting stage at 10 weeks, after weeks of nausea, nice :haha:

Yay Rachel!! As far as bbs hurting... mine didn't with my dd... I was just extremely tired and nauseous.

Guys this morning I'm mad at preseed. It has parabens in it?!??!? Wth?!

ok remind me about parabens.... because I have opened my preseed but haven't used it yet... I know thats stuff I avoid for Siena, but hadn't cared as much for me since most plastics have it these days it seems unless its a baby toy. Or maybe it's gotten better since I last looked into it. Carcenogens or something?

sorry ladies but i want you to dr google this and you tell me if im just overreacting. im still gonna use it cause i know my cm is hostile to oh's stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->