Cycle Buddy Central!

parabens are horrible chemicals they use in EVERYTHING that can throw off hormones. of course corporations will say they're not that bad, but there's evidence that they are bad. i kinda want you to google and decide for yourself to temper my paranoia.

Horsey if you are not comfortable with that ingredient check out this stuff:

https://www.yesyesyes.org/yesbaby.htm

It is an organic sperm friendly lube that does not contain parabens :)

If you scroll down it has a comparison of this product vs other sperm friendly lubes like pre seed and it says it doesnt contain parabens like they do :thumbup:

https://www.preseed.com/faq/why-does-preseed-have-parabens-in-it

Starting to read up on the parabens... here's what the preseed site had about it. Ah but seeing that, yeah, people worried about it have suggested yes organics.

And this link...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/970443-pre-seed-why-its-bad-you.html

sweetpea and haus and libby, we need to pg whaaaaaa

r squared is pg

i want r cubed pg

oh im so despondent!

i was all weepy yesterday talking about how OH doesnt act like he loves me enough and he goes, "classic cd4 behaviour" :rofl:

Awwww horsey :hugs: I know want to be preggo again so bad. Doesn't seem fair at times that nature makes us go through all these excruciating months of hopes and let downs...

I agree horsey! Me, you, and sweetpea need to join Bex and Rachel soonnnn. :hugs:

I'm on cd 3 (looks like I'm getting back to my pre BCP 28 day cycles again!) :) I'm pretty convinced I will not conceive until my TSH is in the normal range so I'm rooting for sweetpea and horsey until I get my thyroid in check! :)

Do any of you guys know anyone with hypothyroidism?? My doc said it slows your metabolism but I've rocked a size zero for years and have not gained anything, am I just lucky or is this the calm before the storm??! (lol) I have noticed other symptoms though, such as my hair falling out and my memory sucks but ugh I feel there is much worse in store. My doc is beng cautious and sending me for more blood work in November, hopefully I'll be able to really ttc soon :wacko:

Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! It's a holiday weekend in Canada and I just got back from a roadtrip :)

ETA: I got a sample of the yesyesyes lube but have yet to try it. If I can find it I'll be the guinea pig and let you all know how it is! :)

i thought a slow thyroid makes you sleepy and fat and a hyper thyroid makes ya hyper and skinny. this is my psuedo science, based on nothing. and it's the extent of my knowledge on the thyroid issue. educate me as you figure it out!

sweetpea, whaaaaaaaaa. i can not lie, i am in a funk. but YOU! you are in the 2ww :dance: :dance:

haus-I always thought the same as horsey in regards to thyroid issues

horsey-I can't wait until you O again and really hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Sweetpea-Can't wait until you start testing! When did you get to BD during your fertile period?

Libby-Any signs of O?

gah! rachel, i thought of you this weekend and meant to write and ask HOW ARE YA!!! how do you feel? :)

I am still feeling pretty good overall. My boobs finally started getting a little sore and I feel a little tired off and on. I still don't really feel all that pregnant though.

I got my 2nd beta results back and they were great! on 14 dpo they were 206 and 2 days later which was 16 dpo they were 856, so they quadrupled! They like to seem them double every 2-3 days so mine went up a lot! The nurse seemed very pleased with the results. I went in this morning and got another blood draw so I should get the results for this one tomorrow. This one will be 4 days after my last one so I wonder how high it will be this time. I should be getting my first scan sometime next week, can't wait!

Rachel & horsey, I always thought the same as well but I'm still the same size. I actually have people force feeding me because they think I don't eat lol. I'm 115 pounds at 5'5" so any weight gain shows big time - I'm dreading the next few months. I know I sound totally vain but I'm just worried about wtf my thyroid is doing to my body right now :(

Rachel I'm so happy things are looking good! :) How long do you have to keep gettng your numbers tested?

Haus-I am not sure...today may have been the last one. I hope so! I am getting sick of going to the lab every other day. The ladies there know me now, because I am there so much :haha:

Haus-I am not sure...today may have been the last one. I hope so! I am getting sick of going to the lab every other day. The ladies there know me now, because I am there so much :haha:

Lol.

I know how much blood draws suck, hopefully that was your last! :) You better post pics from your scan if it happens next week! :)

Good morning sweet ladies of cycle buddies central. I'm arising from my funk I think. I can feel it! I had a past relationship kind of hanging over me and it's over with as of this weekend. My xboyfriend came and got his stuff from our storage. And then I had a sex dream about him, but with none of the steamy parts, only the regret. So I think I'm officially over that guy finally! Our neighborhood is creeping me out. I think my neighbor's associates stole our garage door opener out of e's car. Fingers crossed that's not really the case. I have no ttc news :p. Just wanna holla.

Rachel, I cant wait for your scan too :).

Rmsh1, you still around?

I'm still around :) Finally have my booking in appointment tomorrow, will be the first time I have actually seen someone about my pregnancy. They wait ages here in the UK. I hope to get my date for my scan too, FX

hi ladies! just dropping in to say hi :) i know i have been away a bit from here...

Bex-That's crazy how long you have to wait. So if you didn't have that early scan that was already scheduled for other reasons you wouldn't have had a scan yet?

sweetpea-It's good to hear from you! When does the testing start?

horsey-Glad to hear you are out of your funk! :thumbup:

I spoke with the nurse again today and got my results for my 3rd draw and my levels are now over 6,000, so it is progressing well! I have my first scan scheduled for Thursday the 13th. I will make sure to post the pic for you :)

The dr. ended up putting me on progesterone supplements because my progesterone was borderline and I guess he wanted to be safe. It is this gel stuff I have to insert vaginally once a day, oh how fun! It is so worth it though, I will do what I need to of course.

rachel, that's good to hear that they tested your progesterone and put you on it. i might push for that next time around. sweetpea, i missed you of course. rmsh1, please make sure to update tomorrow. it's incredible you are already a lime. -and i loved the bump photos in your journal <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->