Cycle Buddy Central!

Yep, I would have had no scans and nothing else if I did not have that scan booked. It is terrible I think. And to make matters worse (beware anyone that did not read my journal yesterday, I was in a FOUL mood) I got my appointment to see the endocrinologist, and it is for NOVEMBER 7TH!!!! I will be 20 weeks by then, and not in the country (not that they know that part). I find that ridiculous, that I have a hormone imbalance and they are not seeing me til 20 weeks. I was so mad about it all.

So anyway, finally get to see someone today, and no work for me. I am going to have a nana nap this afternoon :)

Morning ladies! It's around 8am here at least! Sorry rmsh1 that you're having a tough time... making you wait so long is ridiculous! How's everyone else doing? I've been away for a long wknd, so catching up!

Bex I am astounded also that they would make you wait that long. Doesn't seem right at all :(

Rachel- yay for nice progression with baby! I am living vicariously through you and Bex right now :haha:

Horsey I missed you too! All my ladies on here I missed! AFM, DH and I got to BD a little in my fertile window although I am just not as hopeful every month like I used to be...

Welcome back sweetpea! :) You went camping right? I have everything crossed for you and horsey this month - when are you testing??

Waiting until November seems crazy, is that how they schedule things in the uk? Glad you're able to get in sooner :)

Horsey where are you at in your cycle? Probably still waiting to o? My phone isn't loading the charts in everyones signatureso I'm in the dark lol

What do you think your chances are this cycke libby??

oh joy! i get to compile where we're all at!

ashley walton: preggoland * 31+6 :dance: Due on November 2th, 2012 :dance:
libbyam2003: cd17 and possibly 1dpo - 2ww
hausfrau: cd7 - about a week from o
sweetpea417: 4dpo - in the 2ww with a very good lookin' chart
horseypants: cd11 - average o day cd21
rachel789: preggoland * 5+1 :dance: scan this week and Due on May 8th, 2012 :dance:
rmsh1: preggoland * 11+5 :dance: appointment this afternoon :dance:

correct me if i'm off ; ) and preggos tell me your due dates for our files :dance:

and if you are lurking, speak up so i can add you :holly:

......hey haus, you and i might o around the same time and be in the 2ww together by next weekend <3

Yup, sounds good! Oh and hausfrau... I guess my chances are ok? I BD'd same night as I got a positive opk after getting a negative opk in the morning... and I also bd'd 2 days prior to that. People on here are saying I'm probably fine to not dtd tonight. Hope they are right bc not sure if it will happen!

Horsey-I am basing my due date off when I o'ed which I think is most accurate so based on that it is 05/08/2013 but I will probably be given a date when I get my scan next week.

yay horsey!! thanks for making the list ;) .... and making me feel good about my chart since I lose a little more hope every month lolol

And ya for :holly: love seeing that on here again!

Hi ladies. I had my checkup yesterday and baby is doing good. I am swelling a little so I am resting as much as I can (still). My husband goes on vacation for 3 weeks after today so I will be able to really relax and hopefully keep this baby in as long as possible.
FXed for all you ladies. :)

not to mess with you but i had flatline temps exactly like that when i got my bfp. i kept calling rachel's charts "PREGGO!" everytime until i shut my mouth and it was the real thing, her bfp lol

Yea sweetpea your chart looks different from any of your other charts I have seen. I hope it means BFP for you!!!

ashleywalton, thanks for the updates! that's funny that you'll be able to relax more with hubby gone, i guess that's how it goes huh. :)

oh joy! i get to compile where we're all at!

ashley walton: preggoland * 31+6 :dance: Due on November 2th, 2012 :dance:
libbyam2003: cd17 and possibly 1dpo - 2ww
hausfrau: cd7 - about a week from o
sweetpea417: 4dpo - in the 2ww with a very good lookin' chart
horseypants: cd11 - average o day cd21
rachel789: preggoland * 5+1 :dance: scan this week and Due on May 8th, 2012 :dance:
rmsh1: preggoland * 11+5 :dance: appointment this afternoon :dance:

correct me if i'm off ; ) and preggos tell me your due dates for our files :dance:

and if you are lurking, speak up so i can add you :holly:

......hey haus, you and i might o around the same time and be in the 2ww together by next weekend <3

Woot! 2ww buddies! :) Let's do it! (...get preggo not ya know... lol)

I think my DH has a better chance of getting pregnant though! :rofl: I'm worried my thyroid is screwing my chances, but I'm tryin'! :)

Appointment went well, and scan on Monday, yay!

My due date is roughly 24th March 2013 :)

Bex thats great you got a scan scheduled for monday! Make sure you come back here and post the scan pic :)

Yay Bex! Glad you got the scan :)

Rachel- everything looking great for you too so far. I am excited that you and Bex are close bump buddies :)

Ashley! 32 weeks already! I can't believe you are almost due...

Horsey/Rachel, you give me hope!! Yeah, my temps are weird this month again-although it went waaaay down today so who know what thats about :-k

Haus!!!! Hi lady!

Got everything crossed for you sweetpea! :) When are you planning on testing??

Yes Bex post scan pics!

I know sweetpea! And there's a good chance I'll have her next month.

Can't wait to see scan pics! :)

Ashley you are so close! :) It seems like you just announced your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->