Cycle Buddy Central!

The dr. told me to take the ones that are 81 mg and they are chewable, orange flavored :)

I have irregular cycles that vary month to month. Currently on CD8 with 36 day cycle

Libby :hugs:

Bex! Good to hear from you! Awwww an olive now huh? So happy for you :hugs: :hugs:

Bex-It is great to hear from you! Yay for olive baby :happydance:

Libby- :hugs: Sorry AF showed :(

I do have a confession.... I still have horrible negative thoughts that although my bean is supposed to be the size of an olive, I have horrible thoughts go through my mind that my bean could have stopped growing. I know it is paranoia, but it happens. I know everything is most likely fine, but these thoughts sneak in

sweetpea, thank goodness things turned out the way they did. what a scary time it must have been, and yet, those times fill ya with nostalgia looking back.

when i look back on the last ten years, i wonder what i have to show for it and wish i hadnt ruled out getting knocked up young.

i'm sort of energetic and fun (mood for the last two days or so) but underneath i'm on the verge. being obsessed with testing and temping upon waking is making it so all my secret thoughts are desperate baby wanting ones and it's like im keeping myself busy and cheery on the outside compulsively cause if i really stop to think, i'll feel like such a failure. yesterday i worked non stop, first at work and then at home, and then still couldnt sleep once i finally slowed down for the first time and went to bed. i was so sure i'd be prego again soon and now im thinking the second time might have been a fluke cause i was accidentally drinking a bunch of st john's wort tea (it looked like normal chai) a month before o, and the stuff thins your blood. i remember the cycle before my bfp, there were no clots to speak of in af.

this cycle, ive been doing no vitamins and no pills of any kind.

next time, im gonna load up on the vitamins and maybe even take aspirin all the way through. maybe my lining is too goopy and im having an implanation problem? which could be the reason for the chemical before too? bah. it'a ll bs psuedo science. i'm really just wanting to be pg. so many people have already had their first child since my first mc and i still cant be happy for the ones from my real life.

i'm about to come up against my tentative wedding date too and though i want to keep trying, i'm scared that after a bfp, the problem is im not confident it will stick past 10 weeks, so i dont want to get pregnant say 3-4 months before my wedding and 1) not have lost any weight 2) not be pregnant 3) be undergoing a gory tragedy and be sad inside. i would feel so cursed, basically like ive been feeling for the last year.

i know what i gotta do is stop wanting it so bad. isnt that the catch 22.

libby, im sorry af showed :hug:

rachel, how's it shakin' today? how do you feel? any booby prickles yet?

haus, where in the world are ya?

rmsh1 - i've been keeping up on your trials and tribulations in your journal. you sound like such a prego, im so happy for ya. your situation proves what sweetpea is saying - that pregnancies tend to happen simultaneously with other significant life challenges. someday you will look back on how your little family bloomed amidst chaos! good luck on the house and the job stuff. take care of yourself as much as you can and please find a way to carve out time and space for rest. we love ya and your lo! (that's little olive) <3 next stop, prune, right?

:hugs: horsey, yes prune is next. I took baby aspirin my BFP cycle, I only stopped it a few weeks ago, after reading how you are sooooo not meant to take aspirin during pregnancy (another scare for me, of course)

Hmmm horsey I may try the baby aspirin this cycle too.

Bex- how much do you take daily? And I bought that fertility tea! Are you supposed to have a cup daily? When do you stop drinking it?

sweetpea-my RE said to take one 81 mg baby aspirin per day. I asked about taking it if pregnant and he said it is such a low dose it wouldnt hurt anything and could be helpful to prevent miscarriages.

Hmmm horsey I may try the baby aspirin this cycle too.

Bex- how much do you take daily? And I bought that fertility tea! Are you supposed to have a cup daily? When do you stop drinking it?

I actually took 75mg tablets, as that is what was available here. Just just take one a day. The fertility tea I drank said to drink one cup a day (a tablespoon of tea) that has been seeped at least 30 minutes. You drink it once AF is gone, up until ovulation.

sweetpea-my RE said to take one 81 mg baby aspirin per day. I asked about taking it if pregnant and he said it is such a low dose it wouldnt hurt anything and could be helpful to prevent miscarriages.

That makes me feel better Rachel. I know regular aspirin is 300mg here, which is quite a big difference.

Dcm, welcome! I think you must be two weeks ahead of me cycle wise. I have longish cycles, about five weeks when I'm lucky.

Everyone, I'm in a teenage girl's room with some incredibly big and scary fish! Maybe I will post my hpt placed upon a fish tomorrow if I succeed in being sneaky ... And if I succeed at falling asleep. Xo everyone.

Rmsh1, shush u. I have a good feeling this is it for you xoxoxo

Horsey-Yesssss do ittttttt! :haha: HPTs on fishies :rofl:

Bex-My dr said he would never reccomend being on the regular dose of aspirin pregnant but the baby aspirin is such a low dose it won't hurt anything. :)

Snap! Can't post fotos from the ithings! Gotta wait and do it from home!

Awwww ashley! you are so cute preggo! Lots of green envy here :mrgreen:

horsey i wanna see the pic! :brat:

Hey ladies! I haven't been here in forever! Lol We had a mini heat wave (30 celcuis and above - hot for us Canadians normal for everyone else!) and I spent the week anywhere there was a/c lol.

I'm anywhere from 8 to 10dpo orrrr I may be completly off lol I'm such a fail whale at charting that I'm never sure lol

Haus!!!

It does feel like we've all kinda been away! What do you think your chances are this cycle? When do you test?

AFM, AF just ended and I should be ovulating this coming weekend. DH and I leave Wed for our camping trip and I couldn't be more excited!

guys, i think i feel af coming on. pretty bummed! depressing fishy photo in my journal. love yas.

dust for rach, haus and sweetpea xo :dust:

oh ashleywalton, mamma, looking GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry AF showed horsey :( I had a big temp drop today so I am sure AF will be here in a day or two.

aww rachel - povercita us. lets celebrate af by drinking heavily - i will have a drink for you this evening since you aint out yet. there is still a chance for you! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->