Cycle Buddy Central!

Haus-I know! I'm trying to enjoy this last little bit of being pregnant since this is our last baby....

I know its been awhile since I have wrote anything. I have been actively ttc and me and Brandon thought last month was our month. Due to my boobs got so big I had to get new bras plus add a boobie pad to catch the liquid dripping. Two days after they started leaking I started my period and I cried for three days. :'( well we are trying again, weird thing is I took an OPK the 5th and it was neg, on the 6th and it was positive as it was on the 7th neg yesterday the 8th. I ended my period on the 3rd so if that test is true then I ovulated not even 14days after af showed. We BD'D late the 6th early the 7th. And again lastnight early morning. I pray I don't get those problems again this month, it was horrible experiance especially when you want to be pregnant and your body decides to be a bitch.

sweetpea-Your chart looks so different from your other ones, I REALLY hope this is it for you...when will you start testing?

LBK-Its good to have you back. I hope your body behaves this cycle and you get your BFP :)

All is well here, nothing new...just waiting for my first ultrasound which is on Thursday. I am really nervous and hope everything is ok in there!

Lbk good to hear from you and I am sorry to hear about your month last month. I will keep xtra fingers crossed for you this month!

Rachel- I know it is different looking this month. I actually have sore nips today which is uncharacteristic of my usual cycles. I actually barely ever get sore boobs like ever. Still, i am not getting hopes up too high just in case...

I am thinking about testing Tues at 9 dpo with FRER.

Can't wait till Thurs to hear about your scan!!!!

Here you go, pics of my uterus and the little parasite I have growing in there for you all :)

Attachments

• 12wks scan100912a.jpg
    12wks scan100912a.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • 12wks scan100912b.jpg
    12wks scan100912b.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
OMG!!!! Your baby is adorable already! Those are really really clear pics btw. Good technician. I am so thrilled for you Bex :)

Bex-Those are amazing scan pics, I can't wait until I get to that point!

Sweetpea-That is a great sign that your nipples hurt if they normally don't. I can't wait to hear the results when you test :)

I agree with Rachel, sore nipples are a great sign. Mine are still sore

Let's see. I'm about to o, meaning this week, and I'm depressed and had a crazy fight tonight. Typical. I'm starting to really hate stuff. That has to do with my life. But not yours!

Zoh my gawd. Bex, so beautiful! It is amazing how much ur little one already looks like a real human parasite. Heh.

Rachel, time will fly!

Sweetpea, I too hope this is it for you.

Haus, temps, charting, what's the status?

And lbk, finally, you are back.

Who else is in here. Ugh despondent me. Oh WOE!!!! I get like this at night. And there he is, sleeping peacefully. I hope our Lo will be like him. Minus the the huge fucking asshole part.

I'm having much of the same symptoms as last months before the boobage leakage. My OPKs are still trying to show positive... they went real faint after the 7th and now they are trying to get darker.. I'm going to end up in a straight jacket in a padded room if this month turns out like last months. :'( not going to get my hopes up. My back has been killing me the last three days which oddly enough was not there last month but my abdomen is screaming at me and making a pest of itself with the pain again.

Well temps look good, no more sore nips and a big fat :bfn: on FRER this morning at 9 dpo. Guess it was all too perfect....

Your chart still looks crazy good. Do not despair.

I am agonizing over whether to take on the early shift the first week of October. I want to think ill be prego and should not do it to lessen stress. My last two mcs basically happened in the midst of those early fill in stretches. I probably won't be pregnant this time though and not working will cause all kinds of chaos including someone else I totally don't trust getting in the rotation oF doing that job, financial problems and oH will be mad. Good. I'm not wearing my ring today. He did the most disgusting thing yesterday.

Well, time for work!

But more complaining first. We were supposed to bd every day starting today. Give me a break! His penis is my enemy.

If I really wanted to get pregnant, I should have been exercising and feeling good. I feel like a slug.

I don't know whether back out on my boss now or do the whole poas thing and spring it on her a week before she leaves for vacay. Ugh. I can't do that! I like her too much.

oh man! some drama in this thread lately! Baby pics and bfns and OH spats... ah that is life in bnb! Sorry for those with unhappy news...

I am in the 2ww... no good or bad news here... just chuggin along!

Libby have you charted before? Based on your chart you did not O yet. You have no clear temp shift. I see you recorded a + opk. I have gotten + opks but failed to o and eventually my body would try again and succeed. I would keep BD'ing to make sure you are covered.

Horsey- :hugs:

sweetpea-9 dpo is early and your chart looks really good still!! I have hope for you :)

Libby have you charted before? Based on your chart you did not O yet. You have no clear temp shift. I see you recorded a + opk. I have gotten + opks but failed to o and eventually my body would try again and succeed. I would keep BD'ing to make sure you are covered.

Horsey- :hugs:

sweetpea-9 dpo is early and your chart looks really good still!! I have hope for you :)

Oh wow really?? Man! So I better start bd'ing again! Ha lucky DH! Yeah never charted before... I just figured I was temping wrong and hoped next month would make more sense! Can't figure out why temps keep dropping! Guess I could start opk'ing again too. Gives me somethin to do anyway!

Libby, if it helps, go on FF and look at some charts. You will start to understand them a lot more after awhile.

Horsey- :hugs: lady! Love your emoticons btw ;)

As for me... I just don't know. It was sooooo negative this morning... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->