Cycle Buddy Central!

Libby, if it helps, go on FF and look at some charts. You will start to understand them a lot more after awhile.

Horsey- :hugs: lady! Love your emoticons btw ;)

As for me... I just don't know. It was sooooo negative this morning... :(

It could still be too early though right? I'm a total newb at charting but I think yours looks good! :)

Great pics Bex! Can't wait to see yours Rache! :)

Horsey I still have not been able to chart yet, I keep waking up and realising minutes later that I forget to take my temp! :wacko: Also I would be livid if my DH did something so gross! Men eh?

right?! i was livid...

he sent me a text today "i hope that you have a super day" then i unleash with the whole you ruined my love life bit and he says "it will work out." ughghghghhgghgghgh MAN. can you believe this crap? finally im ready to have a baby and we're suddenly acting like the people i look at in life thinking "just please dont reproduce"

sweetpea, i have my hopes up for you despite the bfn. more ughghgh!!! there's a morrissey song i'm going to sing for us - "please please please, let me get what i want..." too funny. i'll let him sing it. it's a good one EXCEPT he changed up the words from "please please let me get what i want" to please let me have who i want. still, it is so emo, lovely. lots of drama contained therein!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BA7CUrGYw&feature=related

Sorry you're going through a rough patch, horsey :(

Anything else happening ladies? I've been away from bnb and behind againnnn lol

Libby have you charted before? Based on your chart you did not O yet. You have no clear temp shift. I see you recorded a + opk. I have gotten + opks but failed to o and eventually my body would try again and succeed. I would keep BD'ing to make sure you are covered.

Horsey- :hugs:

sweetpea-9 dpo is early and your chart looks really good still!! I have hope for you :)

Oh wow really?? Man! So I better start bd'ing again! Ha lucky DH! Yeah never charted before... I just figured I was temping wrong and hoped next month would make more sense! Can't figure out why temps keep dropping! Guess I could start opk'ing again too. Gives me somethin to do anyway!

As sweetpea mentioned I would go on FF and view others charts and it will give you a better idea of what will happen once you O. I just don't want you to miss your chance because you think you o'ed! Your temps getting lower like they have been can sometimes be a good indication O is on it's way because typically closer to O estrogen rises which is what causes your temp to get lower. :)

I have my scan on Thursday morning so hopefully I will have good news to report and a scan pic to share with you.

I have begun feeling sick the past couple days...unfortunately it lasts pretty much all day so I have been kind of miserable. Thank God I work at home and I can take breaks as often as I need to. I haven't vomited yet but I just feel nausea all day and I don't have much of an appetite :(

Can't wait to see your pics Rachel! Thursday must seem like an eternity away!

Oh Rachel! I hope the morning sickness phase doesn't last too long for you :( I am jealous you get to work from home... I really wish I could do something like that. I need to hop on that gravy train :D

Rachel, get some preggy pops. They work wonders with morning sickness and they are all natural. I had them with both Cheyenne and lunitta. Didn't need them with Tommy.

I saw someone else mention that recently on another thread. Thanks for the suggestion. Any idea where I can buy them?

I have my scan on Thursday morning so hopefully I will have good news to report and a scan pic to share with you.

I have begun feeling sick the past couple days...unfortunately it lasts pretty much all day so I have been kind of miserable. Thank God I work at home and I can take breaks as often as I need to. I haven't vomited yet but I just feel nausea all day and I don't have much of an appetite :(

This is exactly how I felt too Rachel, only I had to go to work! I got to work one morning and within the first hour, I was in the bathroom three times, just standing in a cubicle saying to myself "I am going to be sick, I am going to be sick" But I wasn't :). I still have only vomited once, but all day long I feel sick. Cleaning my teeth is a bitch, makes me gag every time. I seriously hope it all gets better soon! My appetite is still all over the place. Although some smells appeal to me again, others still make my stomach churn, and unless I have something to eat that I REALLY want, I still dont eat much. It is a little worrying but at the same time there is nothing I can do about it. I am still eating a lot of fruit, apples in particular seem to really make me feel better (temporarily). I cooked dinner last night, first time I have been able to for ages, but then I could barely eat it!

What on earth are preggy pops? I WANT one!

Horsey :hugs:

Sweetpea, still got a few days, I never bother testing at 9dpo, I waited til AF was due!

I started feeling better yesterday in the evening and I went to bed and was watching tv when out of nowhere I started getting really sick and had to run to the bathroom and threw up. When I was feeling nauseaus during the day I never felt the need to run to the bathroom. It happened about 30 mins after I took my prenatel so I am wondering if due to my stomach being extra sensitive and the prenatel together was the combination that did it. I have been on the same prenatels for over a year so I hoped my body adjusted to them by now :shrug:

Rachel- your baby is a sweetpea now! I love saying that :)

Yep, I hope you gals stop feeling so sick soon. I remember that phase. Ugh.

I didn't test today : / Trying to hold out....

Good job on holding out on testing! Longer you wait the better imo!!

Oh and Rachel789... I've heard vegan prenatals are better with nausea I think? Plant based so easier on your system or somethng. Just passing on the info I heard!

Sorry you vomited already Rachel, icky! When I was sick I never made it to the bathroom, as I was eating dinner. I was sick in a pot :blush: :haha: Not my finest moment, but think it made my sickness real for OH :rofl:

Bex-It must have came out of nowhere huh? I bet your DH loved that :haha:

If I didn't react as quick as I did, I wouldn't have made it!

Sweetpea-Your chart is still looking amazing. Good job on holding out on testing.

Libby-I see your temp jumped a lot today, maybe you o'ed yesterday? Have you BD'ed recently? Hopefully your temp keeps rising!

I hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hopefully the nausea is over soon for you two!

Sweetpea will you please test already?!? Lol :)

Does anyone know how to make all my info show up on my chart (the signature version) I'm entering more then my cm but that's all that is displayed..hopefully that makes sense lol

Haus have you been temping? The signature version (I don't think) shows all your info unless you click on it.. I could be wrong though.

Where's horsey?

Sorry meant to say *doesnt* show all info. Btw, do you have the "fancy" version or just basic? I only do the free version but I know with the VIP version you have way more features

Hmm, I do have the free version maybe that's it...

I've been trying my hardest to temp with no success lol. I told DH to put the thermometer in my mouth tomorrow when he wakes up (lol) but I doubt he'll remember. I'm going to enter a temp tomorrow lol I'm gonna remember!

Haus you have to actually choose what to show in your chart. I forget where it was in FF. But if you have a look around your setttings etc, you will find something to click on display things like BDing, medicaion etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->