Cycle Buddy Central!

Hmm, I do have the free version maybe that's it...

I've been trying my hardest to temp with no success lol. I told DH to put the thermometer in my mouth tomorrow when he wakes up (lol) but I doubt he'll remember. I'm going to enter a temp tomorrow lol I'm gonna remember!

Hey I was JUST messing around with my setttings in ff! I have it set somehow to show bd'ing and opk... but today I was trying to add a couple other things and wasn't showing up, grr. Let me know if you figure it out! I wanted to add the days I feel cramping.

Oh and I have the free version of ff...

Temping, ugh! I didn't even bother to temp today! I try and try but CANNOT stay asleep until the same time each day! Considering setting my alarm for 2am to temp! But then who wants to get up at that time??? I seem to wake up here and there in the morning before my alarm. And then today I was going to temp anyway, but got distracted by dtd'ing, ha. Some things are more important!! :winkwink::haha::blush:

Haus you have to actually choose what to show in your chart. I forget where it was in FF. But if you have a look around your setttings etc, you will find something to click on display things like BDing, medicaion etc

Ohh thank you! I will look at my settings :)

Hmm, I do have the free version maybe that's it...

I've been trying my hardest to temp with no success lol. I told DH to put the thermometer in my mouth tomorrow when he wakes up (lol) but I doubt he'll remember. I'm going to enter a temp tomorrow lol I'm gonna remember!

Hey I was JUST messing around with my setttings in ff! I have it set somehow to show bd'ing and opk... but today I was trying to add a couple other things and wasn't showing up, grr. Let me know if you figure it out! I wanted to add the days I feel cramping.

Bex mentioned that you should be able to choose what to display if you go into your chart settings :) I want to be able to add more info then just cm/bd too lol

Temping, ugh! I didn't even bother to temp today! I try and try but CANNOT stay asleep until the same time each day! Considering setting my alarm for 2am to temp! But then who wants to get up at that time??? I seem to wake up here and there in the morning before my alarm. And then today I was going to temp anyway, but got distracted by dtd'ing, ha. Some things are more important!! :winkwink::haha::blush:

Lol

My problem with temping is I'm not used to taking my temp and I always wake up when my DH is getting ready to head out the door for work and the first thing I do is get my goodbye kiss - by that point I've already opened my eyes, moved and talked...I think that would make my temps inaccurate...I'm going to keep trying though...

Horsey's never far behind. People, just put it in your mouth and wait for the happy little beeps. Write down the number. Dooooooo itttt! This morning, i woke up, couldnt find my thermometer and temped anyway. If you do this rummaging around crap everyday, voila, your temps are still accurate! if you get better as time goes, on, basically still accurate. This morning i was sure i messed it up with the rummaging so after waking up and walking around, i temped again and voila, still the same temp. i wake up multiple times, for my good morning kiss and to let the dog out and to go to the bathroom. sometimes i eat chocolate at 3am. just do it and you will be surprised that it all ends up making sense regardless. :p i want to stalk yooooooooo. (i mean your charts)

I'm so jealous of the sicky pregos! I am still trying to decide whether to take time off work, lose money, piss off OH and let this perpetrating "friend" get my dream job. If I'm prego, I'll be glad I did and if I dont get prego this cycle, oh my gosh, i will be so depressed. Same ol' here. I have to decide how to proceed by tomorrow.
Sweetpea :dust:
Libbyam, hopefully the ovulation fairies will visit us this week. The cleaning fairies are at my house. I LOVE THE FAIRIES! Also, OH and I have the last episode of the latest season of "true blood" to watch - oh ! and I have a nice dinner date set with my fiance' in the beautiful city of san francisco for tonight. blessed be! how lucky i am and don't let me forget it.

oh hot damn. i left a square of a fancy chili flavored dark chocolate bar on the counter and the fairies are going to sparkle-ify the kitchen. ah well, it is a small price to pay for the fairies' sparkles. i wish they would eat it though. yum. oh pregos!

you are supposed to eat lots of chocolate! a chocolate bar a day. it's good for yas! xoxoxoxoox

Lol

My problem with temping is I'm not used to taking my temp and I always wake up when my DH is getting ready to head out the door for work and the first thing I do is get my goodbye kiss - by that point I've already opened my eyes, moved and talked...I think that would make my temps inaccurate...I'm going to keep trying though...

Ah yup!! Hubby has an alarm going off at 5 am lately (just a buzz, not even sound!) and its waking me a half hour before my alarm, sometimes. If I could reliably sleep until 5, I'd just change my alarm. Although 530 is too early to me, much less 5 ughhhhh!

Yeah me might have to try vaginal temping... grr haven't wanted to do that!

Horsey's never far behind. People, just put it in your mouth and wait for the happy little beeps. Write down the number. Dooooooo itttt! lol this morning, i woke up, couldnt find my thermometer and temped anyway. If you do this rummaging around crap everyday, voila, your temps are still accurate! if you get better as time goes, on, still accurate. This morning i was sure i messed it up with the rummaging so after waking up and walking around, i temped again and voila, still the same temp. i wake up multiple times, for my good morning kiss and to let the dog out and to go to the bathroom. just do it and you will be surprised tht it all ends up making sense regardless. :p i want to stalk yooooooooo. (i mean your charts)

I'm so jealous of the sicky pregos! I am still trying to decide whether to take time off work, lose money, piss off OH and let this perpetrating "friend" get my job. If I'm prego, I'll be glad I did and if I dont get prego this cycle, oh my gosh, i will be so depressed. Same ol' here. I have to decide how to proceed by tomorrow. Sweetpea :dust:. Libbyam, hopefully the ovulation fairies will visit us this week.

Haha! Ok if I don't get distracted by sexy time again tomorrow mornin, I'm back to temping! :haha: My chart is wacko!!!! No idea how to interpret it, ha!

Hmm. Yeah I'd be tempted to take the money/work. Bc seems like I got prego when figuring I wasn't prego. But then if you WERE prego, I'd be like ack don't work extra. Tough choices! And yeah lets hope we ov (if I haven't already??)!! So confused, haha!

Haus I am not sure you can show everything in your chart without having the paid for version of FF, but you can defintely show a bit more than just cm. My chart used to show my fertility microscope results, BDing, CM, OPks etc, but that is all

Horsey-What the heck is a chili flavored dark chocolate bar? That sounds strange! That is a tough call about what to do for work. If it is your dream job I would say go for it...I wouldn't worry if you are pregnant I am sure you can work it out :)

Well my first ultrasound went great! The baby measured perfect and we got to see the little heartbeat, it was amazing :cloud9: Here is a pic of the scan but it really doesn't look like much yet :)

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/Ultrasounds/img053.jpg

Haus I am not sure you can show everything in your chart without having the paid for version of FF, but you can defintely show a bit more than just cm. My chart used to show my fertility microscope results, BDing, CM, OPks etc, but that is all

Oh, all I wanted it to show was opk/bd/cm nothing crazy like some of the charts I've seen on here with lots of symptoms etc. :)

That is a lovely scan pic Rachel, looks like my first pic of little bean :)

Oh, all I wanted it to show was opk/bd/cm nothing crazy like some of the charts I've seen on here with lots of symptoms etc. :)

OK you can definitely do that for free then, I never paid for it :)

You can have everything I have on my chart... but nothing more from what I can tell... VIP feature says "Please use the lists below to configure the extra signs that you would like to see displayed on your chart. You can display a maximum of four extra signs."

Go to:
Account
Homepage settings
Publish ____

Gives you options on what you can publish.

Well temps look great but still :bfn: on 12dpo. I am most likely out again. Just can't figure out why its not happening for us :(

Yeah it looks like your temp might have dropped a couple days ago if comparing to your last chart, if you weren't prego. Ugh but so many things mess up our cycles it seems. Your temp is still high... and AF not here yet... so still in the running!!!

Sweetpea, I came in to check on u. I barely just woke up, I was excited. So Libby's right ur not out yet. But maybe it's almost time for drastic measures like see if the doc has anything to say. You're clearly ovulating. Your cycle is like clock work. I have no good guesses. But we've been trying about a year right? The one thing though is once u get pg, u'll get to have a second baby probably :). You know your body can do the hard part and have healthy Los.

Libby, ur chart indicates u o-Ed pretty hard. Is this true?

How is r squared? <3 <3

Haus, u put a thermometer in that thar mouf this morn?

I'm still waiting to o and it could take till Tuesday according to my gadgets. I'm sneezing with egg white snot though. It stretches 2 or more inches between my fingers. Is that a good sign?

I bit the bullet and let my boss give the fill in gig to frienemy.

Dinner date in the city with my fiancé' was sweet. Tonight we're meeting downtown for drinks when I get off work. Pomegranate cider. Yum.

Sweetpea, I came in to check on u. I barely just woke up, I was excited. So Libby's right ur not out yet. But maybe it's almost time for drastic measures like see if the doc has anything to say. You're clearly ovulating. Your cycle is like clock work. I have no good guesses. But we've been trying about a year right? The one thing though is once u get pg, u'll get to have a second baby probably :). You know your body can do the hard part and have healthy Los.

Libby, ur chart indicates u o-Ed pretty hard. Is this true?

How is r squared? <3 <3

Haus, u put a thermometer in that thar mouf this morn?

I'm still waiting to o and it could take till Tuesday according to my gadgets. I'm sneezing with egg white snot though. It stretches 2 or more inches between my fingers. Is that a good sign?

I bit the bullet and let my boss give the fill in gig to frienemy.

Dinner date in the city with my fiancé' was sweet. Tonight we're meeting downtown for drinks when I get off work. Pomegranate cider. Yum.

Yep! :thumbup: I kinda hate posting my temps though as they are crazy low (I think it's common with thyroid issues though...) Todays temp was after being awake for a bit but at least I did it! Lol

Could 12dpo still be a bit early? Your temps are still elevated so maybe you still have a chance! :)

Rachel, great pic! :)

Yep well it will be one year trying about Nov for us. With charting/really trying, about 9 months. I know it takes a while sometimes but still...

Last night, I had really really vivid dreams, twinges and my boobs have been a little achey (but barely). I thought I saw a ghost line on my 10 dpo test but who knows.... this morning was a FRER and stark white so I am pretty gutted about it.

I know I ovulate pretty much every month from temping.. We always BD during my fertile time and I am able to conceive apparently since I have a daughter already with DH. So what is the problem? Soooo frustrating....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->