Cycle Buddy Central!

yeah, it is frustrating and i hear you on ghost line then nothing on frer. that happened to me once and it hurt like a shot to the heart. still, im going to be the voice of reason here and insist that you are not out yet.

horsey, Yeah I have definitely o'd. But thought I already had due to +opk, so may be out this month, we'll see. Lower stomach sore today after tons of cramps in stomach/legs/back yesterday.

Sweetpea, sounds like you are doing everything right! I am frustrated too for you!

libbyam, it looks to me like you o-ed recently and timed bd well too.

Libby-I see on ur chart you bd'ed the morning of the day it looks like you o'ed on due to the ewcm you recorded. You are def in with a chance!

Haus-I hope you o soon! Keep the temping up :thumbup:

sweetpea- :hugs: I know how frustrating this must be for you because it appears to you doing everything right. It is normal for it to take up to a year though so you still have time and if nothing happens by then maybe you could see a dr to try and figure out why it's not happening. I think one of my biggest issues aside from not o'ing enough was my thin lining. Do you have normal periods or are they on the lighter side? I still have hope for you this cycle, maybe it will just be a late BFP

Horsey-I am happy to hear you had a nice date night! I am excited that you will O soon, yay! Have you done any opks lately?

Everything is ok here. I started feeling better sickness wise the past couple days but today I am back to being really sick. I haven't been able to eat much and the little bit I ate for lunch I threw up. I called my dr and left a message asking for some anti nauseau meds, I need to eat something but I can't feeling like this. I know it will all be worth it in the end but it sucks right now thats for sure!

Ive been doing at least one opk a day - so far nothin. last cycle i o-ed on day 22 - that would be tuesday. my average is day 20 though, so we'll see. im keeping an eye on it for sure :).

are you keeping crackers by your bed? i hear you're supposed to eat one before you even get up and move - that might help stave off the sickness? people talk about sucking on hard candy too.....

yea i have to try something. I havent tried the cracker thing yet because normally when I wake up I feel ok and I am able to eat breakfast. The bad nausea hits later in the morning so I don't think eating crackers first thing would help, right? :shrug:

LBK mentioned the preggie pops but I don't know where I could get them near me. I may have to order them online.

rachel, i hear that if you keep something in there all the time, it's less likely to hit. you could try eating tiny bits all morning, before you normally start to feel sick. i say try a day of saltines, starting upon waking. and yes, the wonders that are these preggy pops! do report back on those when you try em.

Thanks horsey, I will try eating crackers before getting out of bed. I have been snacking on them just now and I am starting to feel a little better. Also I am having DH pick up a couple lemons and some hard lemon candy on his way home. I read that lemons and lemon candy can help the nausea, I am willing to try anything at this point I just want to be able to eat a full meal.

Libby-I see on ur chart you bd'ed the morning of the day it looks like you o'ed on due to the ewcm you recorded. You are def in with a chance!

Haus-I hope you o soon! Keep the temping up :thumbup:

sweetpea- :hugs: I know how frustrating this must be for you because it appears to you doing everything right. It is normal for it to take up to a year though so you still have time and if nothing happens by then maybe you could see a dr to try and figure out why it's not happening. I think one of my biggest issues aside from not o'ing enough was my thin lining. Do you have normal periods or are they on the lighter side? I still have hope for you this cycle, maybe it will just be a late BFP

Horsey-I am happy to hear you had a nice date night! I am excited that you will O soon, yay! Have you done any opks lately?

Everything is ok here. I started feeling better sickness wise the past couple days but today I am back to being really sick. I haven't been able to eat much and the little bit I ate for lunch I threw up. I called my dr and left a message asking for some anti nauseau meds, I need to eat something but I can't feeling like this. I know it will all be worth it in the end but it sucks right now thats for sure!

Rachel- I have normal periods and even 28 day cycles.

I agree with horsey too.. Try the crackers before getting out of bed to coat your stomach

Rachel, walmart has them or a drug store. I get mine from a health food/drug store.

Update on me I had a positive OPK on the 6th and the 7th, faint lines 8th-10th and positives again 11th-14th. Today is the 15th but I'm not at home to take the test, I have to work. Blah evil work interfering with my POAS addiction. I bd'd the 7th, 9th, 11th and 13th. Have to work around my schedule and with having full blown positives two days and then for four days I'm starting to go crazy. I have yet to POAS with a PG test. I'm doing my best to hold out until after AF is suppose to show. And since I'm having weird positives I'm not sure how many dpo I am. Annoying!!

Awe sweet *hugs* so sorry. :(

Well I caved, took a hpt after taking a OPK and it coming up positive. Hpt negative not sure what's going on but grrrrrrrrrr annoying. This is just going to drive me insane. I have never had this happen during a cycle. I have two dark lines for two days and the rest one line. Only time I have had positives like crazy was when I was pregnant with my son and that was 6 weeks after I already knew I was pregnant and I had like a whole bottle of OPKs left so I took one everyday and saw a positive. Blah
grrr. I'm going to bed now hugs to all.

Hi sorry to interrupt. Wondering if anyone could help me out. I am on Birth control...yasminelle....started in May everything has gone smoothly last few months. However on my pack that started last month after taking all 21 pills rather than taking a 7 day gap (I was going away with boyfriend when period would have been due) I continued into the next pack BUT I stopped after 9/10 pills in this pack. I now know I should not have stopped and should have finished pack 2 skipping my period altogether. I just stupidly was not thinking. Anyway I stopped (after 32 pills opposed to 21) on Thursday and it is now Sunday. What I want to know now is what i should do. I am assuming I have completely messed up my cycle and wont get a period this month? But I have no idea what I should do to get my cycle back on track as in Should I start a new pack now and will I get my period at the end of that pack? I hope this makes sense and I hope someone can help me out! Thanks!

Aww sorry sweetpea! And LBK... that is so confusing!!! It sounds like our cycles are getting closer... AF is due this week for me... I will be waiting until the wknd to test though! And I am doubtful bc after charting for the first time this cycle, I am confused and have no idea how many dpo I am, lol. So now I am just waiting to see what happens! I 'should' wait until I'm a week late but AF due 19-21st if on time... so I'd likely get a bfp if prego. Problem is once I start testing, not sure if I can make myself stop until AF and drives me batty so rather wait longer if possible. CD28. So technically I 'could' get AF tomorrow even.

sweetpea, i'm sorry

haus, no o for me yet - i guess another loooong cycle. hopefully it will happen in the next few days.

horsey, maybe you'r just about to o! might as well get busy just in case!

I'm waiting on AF... tested today but not bc I think I'm prego.. just to avoid DH coming to my drs appt with me today! :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->