Cycle Buddy Central!

Hopefully you o soon horsey! I don't miss long cycles at all!

Anyone have any idea of what's going on wuth my chart? Does it look like I ovulated yesterday or? I haven't been taking my temps at the same time either so I don't really know if my chart is accurate...

Based on the chart, I'd say you didnt o bc temp went right back down.. but yeah harder to tell if temps werent first thing each morning.

I learned the hard way temping for the first time this cycle that your temp might go up a couple times before you o! Take a look at my chart... I think the last spike is when I o'd. Drat.

Yeah that's why I'm kinda meh about charting. I can never chart at the same time so it seems like a waste.

I read somewhere that your temp dips after o and then rises...maybe it'll rise tomorrow? I am fairly sure I did ovuate recently as I always get ovulation pains, ewcm and a crazy dark opk (I had all three this past weekend) so who knows? Lol

I learned the hard way temping for the first time this cycle that your temp might go up a couple times before you o! Take a look at my chart... I think the last spike is when I o'd. Drat.

Really? Why must this be so difficult! Lol

I'm really excited about you charting. keep at it. im not sure when you o-ed though. keep doing this, we will know for sure next time and if you're really o-ing on cd18 and getting af on cd28, you may be able to tell your doc your luteal phase is only ten days. i hear that can make it hard to get pg and it's the easiest thing to fix. you take some vitamin or something?

My phone just ran out of power - I was just going to post some photos of opks. I took two different kinds. The cheapie target brand seemed positive this morning but i did a smiley face one at the same time which was negative. -So that's confusing. But dear fiance' and I bd-ed last night, so yay regardless. If I had known I'd possibly o in the next 24 hours though, i might have done the rigmarole with softcups and preseed. -even though im currently mad at preseed.....

if i did indeed o, i think that means libbyam, you, me, lbkmom4life and haus are all in the 2ww.

sweetpea, i love your blue party pants <3

I only got a smiley with the digi opk because I tested twice in one day. Those are harder... because I got negative again less than 24 hours later, so have to test often. Can't hurt to bd more, yup!

I'm going to keep at it, but I feel like I'm not doing it right as each temp is either at 6:30 or 8am ish. I guess I'll wait and see how it goes. :) I usually o on cd 17 and my cycles are typically 31 days (the last oe was a fluke lol)

Where are you seeing sweetpea's pics? I wanna see!

it is so hard to wake up at the same time every day! i think my sleep schedule gets more erratic the harder i try to avoid it! I have been adding .1 and subtracting .1 based on if i woke up early or late. but i only did that later in my cycle to see if it would give me an o date. and it didnt. grr.

I got hit by a car :( I have whiplash, cervical sprain and a back sprain. Dunno if pregnant or not they didn't check blood or pee.

Omg lbk I hope you are ok :( :(

Haus I'm thinking O didn't happen yet but like horsey says- keep at it! You will get so good at it (and addicted to it :haha: ) and it will start to make more sense.

Libby- did u get to bd around O? I agree the last temp rise looks like O to me.

Haus- horsey saw my blue party pants on Facebook. I went to a drag show with some ladies on Friday (soooo fun!) it was a blast. And the pants were quite fabulous :haha:

Omg lbk I hope you are ok :( :(

Haus I'm thinking O didn't happen yet but like horsey says- keep at it! You will get so good at it (and addicted to it :haha: ) and it will start to make more sense.

Libby- did u get to bd around O? I agree the last temp rise looks like O to me.

Haus- horsey saw my blue party pants on Facebook. I went to a drag show with some ladies on Friday (soooo fun!) it was a blast. And the pants were quite fabulous :haha:

We bd'd on second temp spike day. So probably no good. :nope:

LBK I am sorry to hear that happened, I hope you recover quickly! :hugs:

Hope you recover quickly lbk :hugs:

Guys, I don't know what to think. I had ovulation pains, ewcm, and a super dark opk this weekend, but my temps don't suggest ovulation happened... I'm so over whatever the hell my body is doing, could I get all of those signs AND not ovulate??? :( The only thng I can think of is my temps are inaccurate because they were each taken at different times and after tons of movement (I know some is okay, but before some temps I was pretty active)....

:wacko:

im with you haus. my temps are saying there was no o - just one false alarm opk

on the bright side, didn't you have an anovulatory cycle before your bfp rachel?

im with you haus. my temps are saying there was no o - just one false alarm opk

on the bright side, didn't you have an anovulatory cycle before your bfp rachel?

That was me! I had an anovulatory before my BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->