Cycle Buddy Central!

Hope you recover quickly lbk :hugs:

Guys, I don't know what to think. I had ovulation pains, ewcm, and a super dark opk this weekend, but my temps don't suggest ovulation happened... I'm so over whatever the hell my body is doing, could I get all of those signs AND not ovulate??? :( The only thng I can think of is my temps are inaccurate because they were each taken at different times and after tons of movement (I know some is okay, but before some temps I was pretty active)....

:wacko:

I'd say keep bd'ing!! Don't get caught off guard like me where you're wondering why you didnt ov even though there was a temp dip... and then before you know it, there's ANOTHER temp dip but haven't dtd lately! But, yeah, could also be anovulatory month... not sure what charts look like for that though?

Haus-It is still early to say for sure whether or not you o'ed. You may have and you may have just had what is called a fallback rise where your temp rises then drops back down, it happens to some people, google it. I would keep BD'ing every other day until you are positive you o'ed.

horsey-Yea that was bex that was annov before her BFP. For me it was my first naturel cycle after 3 months of clomid :)

Any sign of O for you yet?

gah, rachel, im sorry. i got the r's mixed up again. i got an almost positive opk this morning. ive been having weird pains for the last month. sucks! maybe ill get lucky with a pos opk at lunch today and a temp rise tomorrow. gr.

rmsh1! school me on what happens if i dont o! is your chart from that cycle still available?

Horsey my annov cycle should be visible if you click on my chart, just below the bfp one. My body just quit even trying after 26 days and AF arrived. Was my shortest cycle ever! I did not use any OPKs that cycle, as I had learnt from previous cycles that if I have no fertile cm, there is no point using OPKs. I had not even a trace of watery cm that cycle, and was very depressed about it all! Fortunately I ovulated the next cycle :)

If your OPKs are getting darker though, it suggests you are going to ovulate, just maybe a little later than you are used to. My latest ovulation day was CD30. Not fun at all!

Update on me... still.sore and cant move my head.. I have to go threw rehabilitation with a back doctor. (Forgot what they are called lol stupid pain killers.) I haven't been keeping up with my symptoms since Tuesday, I have been worried about myself. I have to go to therapy every day tuesday - Saturday. Nothing is broke but the doctor thinks that I have a torn muscle and ligament so thrusday he put electro something on my neck which felt good and did a rolly thing with heat on my back, he did the same today but put the electro thingys on my neck and back and then did a spinal allignment with some sort of deal that I couldn't see. Ill be going back everyday like I stated before for 6-8weeks. I'm praying that I will be back to normal sooner rather then later.

My OPKs are finally negative I took one today just to see. Now since I don't know when I O'd I'm just going to chill out until af shows or not lol.. but I'm going to bed, gotta be at the Dr at 10am. Fun fun fun. Although I do like the rolly bed and shocks lol.

Lbk that sucks!!! I hope you get lots of massages and every possible benefit out of it.

I got a smiley face opk today and we did tonight. Cd 26! Hopefully I'll see a temp rise tomorrow morning. Gnight all.

Rmsh1 thank u. If no totems rise at least I'll look forward to a bfp next cycle. Xo

Sorry LBK! That is no fun!!! Maybe you will get a bfp this cycle!

Yay on the smiley, Horsey!! Bd'ing woo!

sorry to hear that LBK! :(

Horsey-That's great you got the smiley :happydance: Typically you will O the day after your + opk so you may not see a temp rise until two days after, I would BD again today for good measure, I hope you catch the egg this cycle :)

Thanks - I hope you are right! No temp rise this morning. DF is working today. I'm happy to have some time to myself :)

Morning all!

lbk i am sorry to hear about what you are going through :( i hope- like horsey said- you get lots of good massages out of it atleast.

Horsey- yay for the smiley! The fact that you and DF BD'd yesterday is a good sign. I'll bet you are O'ing as we speak so you timed it perfectly i'd say.

I am either CD 7 or 8 today. I actually started spotting last saturday afternoon but didn't get the full flow until Sunday. When are you supposed to count it as CD 1?

Anyway, I have some plans to hopefully get some BD time in Thurs,Fri and sat this coming week (Should O close to Sat/Sun if my cycle stays normal)

I really enjoy the elctro shocky deal it massages the muscles to loosen them up plus the heated bed with the roller that goes up and down my back its a wonderful 15-20 minutes lol. He used the jackhammer thing on my back again to keep my back aligned. I'm hoping that I get a BFP but then again I'm hoping just to be well and have a good pregnancy and I don't know how this wreck would mess with the pregnancy if I'm actually pregnant.

I am slowly able to move my head again. I am still in pain but moving my head slightly is probably going to help recovery move faster. I cant move it to much in any direction before pain kicks up more but a little is better then nothing right?

I took a Hpt it came up negative, if I was 17dpo the test would have shown positive. I broke it off with my fiancee, I realized I wasn't ready for marriage and adding 4 children that have no respect and one that kills my fish that I have had for almost 6 years that my exhusband bought me and one that kills his brothers pet. He still hasn't came to get his stuff and I'm not bringing it back inside. I am glad that I realized it now then after we got married and everything. Right now I'm kinda hoping for this cycle to be a bfn because I don't want any of my children picking up their habits like they already have. I am now in the process of undoing what they have learner from his children. The crying and biting and beating on each other is my main focus right now. Ugh how can someone just sit on their ass and not make their children behave is beyond me. My kids don't always behave but they know I will bust their butter and take away things they "want". I am not going to let them run me over and override what I say by going and telling their dad I said it was okay and him not even check with me first.

Sorry I just had to vent before the pain killers start kicking in. Baby dust to all and good night :)

Haus-It is still early to say for sure whether or not you o'ed. You may have and you may have just had what is called a fallback rise where your temp rises then drops back down, it happens to some people, google it. I would keep BD'ing every other day until you are positive you o'ed.

horsey-Yea that was bex that was annov before her BFP. For me it was my first naturel cycle after 3 months of clomid :)

Any sign of O for you yet?

Ohh I had no idea about this, thanks! :) I got my crosshairs today but I'm still skeptical, because of the different times I've taken my temps (although looking back they were only ever an hour and a half apart at most). FF puts ovulation roughly around where I had expected so I'm hopeful :)

Morning all!

lbk i am sorry to hear about what you are going through :( i hope- like horsey said- you get lots of good massages out of it atleast.

Horsey- yay for the smiley! The fact that you and DF BD'd yesterday is a good sign. I'll bet you are O'ing as we speak so you timed it perfectly i'd say.

I am either CD 7 or 8 today. I actually started spotting last saturday afternoon but didn't get the full flow until Sunday. When are you supposed to count it as CD 1?

Anyway, I have some plans to hopefully get some BD time in Thurs,Fri and sat this coming week (Should O close to Sat/Sun if my cycle stays normal)

I think you are supposed to count the first full flow day as cd 1. So Sunday would have been cd 1 for you :)

Thanks for the update lbk. Hope you get lots of rest and are able to recover quickly! :hugs:

I got my crosshairs! :)

Lbk sorry lady for everything you are going through. But atleast you realized it now and not after you had a baby with this guy. :hugs:

I am CD 8 today- DH and I had some nice BD'ing last night (too bad it wasn't a week later) but we definitely plan on doing it again this weekend when I O.

Haus- I have fingers and toes crossed for you and horsey who I think just O'd too. You guys are 2ww buddies again!

Thanks! :) Did horsey o yet?? (must stalk chart lol)

Sweetpea are you offically ttc now or still ntnp? :)

LBK-Sorry to hear about everything you have gone through recently. But as sweetpea said it is good you realized it now. I hope everything gets sorted out in your life soon. :)

Haus-I can't tell exactly when you o'ed but from your temps it def looks like you did at some point!

sweetpea-Happy to hear you are TTC again even if it is lazily :)

horsey-I hope you O soon. Just keep BD'ing every other day so you are covered. My body was unpredictable with O so that is what DH and I did.

His house burnt down.. how ironic that it burns down after I tell him its over and his stuff is on the porch. I went by and made sure he wasn't lying but something in me is pulling up red flags. I'm wondering if he started it to try and get me to take him back.. because last night when I told him it was over he replied with "since your done I might as well kill myself, I love you". And if he did start it like I'm thinking that means he tried to kill not only himself but his children as well... I'm kinda spooked about that thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->