Cycle Buddy Central!

oh dear lbk! that is awful!! i believe the police usually look into fires to see if someone needs to be charged or if it was an accident. or maybe that's not the case like it is on tv ha. anyway, sorry you are having to deal with all that.. and you seem very sure you made the right decision, so that is good too! I know sometimes people second guess hard decisions even if they were right. good luck with your kids... you will get them sorted out and back to behaving perfectly in no time!

LBK-Thats horrible! Hopefully he didn't do it on purpose but with that comment he made to you it sounds like it is possible :( I feel bad for his children if that is the case.

horsey-I just stalked your chart and it looks like you finally O'ed yay!!! :happydance: And your BD'ing timing is really good, I have high hopes for you this cycle :)

I hope everyone else is doing well. :)

oh horsey yeah you o'd! Wow 3 +opks beforehand though... any idea why? Our bodies are so confusing! Looks like you bd'd great!

thanks guys, im not so sure cause i had another positive this morning! and i do think my cm usually dries up after o - and it hasnt..... but i HOPE I HAVE, arg!!!!!!

remember that situation where i was going back and forth over whether to decline the stressful dream job fill in? well i had decided to decline the fill in gig and let my frienemy have it. but she's been having a hard time and flaked on training a little today and now im back on the schedule lol. i'll be waking up crazy early while in the 2ww if i'm lucky :). and if im unlucky, the cycle goes on and on some more with massively positive opks! and if i'm WAY unlucky, ill never really o. I've gained even more weight recently, so im sure what's going on is a PCOS type situation........ i guess what happens when you're massively overweight is that your body fat produces something like estrogen and things get confused? there are other backstories on the pcos too though - you dont have to be overweight to have it.

lemme quick tell you guys my saga of the massively positive opks......... they are SO positive - more positive than i've ever seen 'em be! and ive been getting em most days all weekend! i did all my wondffro cheapies before i started getting positives, then i bought a target brand and i'm not used to those - but it looks pretty clear that they went from negetive to almsot positive, to truly positive to massively positive for the alst two days - and i've gotten a couple smilyfaces through this who saga too, but now im out of smily face opks - and it is so wierd, because yesterday morning, i did a cheapie target brand opk that was massively positive and at the same time, a clearblue opk and there was no smiley!!!!!!! i almost think there was SO MUCH lh that it didnt register on the clearblue? so wierd! anyway, if my temp goes up even slightly for the next two days, i'm on the 2ww.

lbk mom, i havent read back yet but hugs. sounds like a whack situation and im so sorry you're injured xoxoxoxoxo Update: sweetpea is SO right. good you realised this before having a baby with him xoxoxox

sweetpea, what's your update

haus, yay charting

rmsh1 and rachel, kisses for baby!

horsey-If you got another + opk I would keep BD'ing. It looks like you o'ed but it can't hurt to keep it up just in case.

I have PCOS and I am a normal weight so there really are a variety of body shapes that get this condition. I know that with PCOS a lot of women have elevated LH in their system which could be why you are getting all of those + opks?? I am just guessing though, hopefully you do not have PCOS and your body is still adjusting after your MC. Have you ever had your hormone levels tested?

Yeah there awere investors out there and from a friend that works in the fire department they are thinking it was purposely set. I'm hoping my gut feelings are wrong about him doing it but even if the investors think something doesn't add up its not looking too good.. :( I feel bad for the children.

lbk, stay safe!

rachel, i havent done many tests cause i dont have health insurance that will cover it! i wish i could..................... i'd want sooooo many tests. especially hormones. im scared that i have low progesterone and i keep thinking if i get pg, there's an 80 percent chance im going to race to the docs and demand it.

horsey you definitely o'ed yay!!!! Your BD timing is great too, I really hope you caught the egg this cycle :) When you get your BFP I would demand you get your progesterone tested. My RE said if progesterone is below 20 (mine was 18.6) he likes to put people on a supplement. It is good to be proactive and do as much as you can to prevent a MC because there are plenty of pregnancies that could be healthy but low progesterone causes issues.

ahhh rachel, yes, i do hope so. i almost feel like im fudging my temps because of wishful thinkin' lol. this morning i woke up early and temped - it was low. then i woke up at the usual time and it was higher. it makes me wonder how bad it is what im doing to my body with the early morning work schedule here in a week. what ev. rachel, you simply haven't said enough about what prego city's like. i can't wait to join you!!!!!! all three of us! me, haus and sweetpea <3 i will totally do the progesterone test if i get pg - and if i don't, i'll do it soon anyway.... they test you at 2dpo or something? how does it go? i think i have pcos that comes and gos, if that's possible. is there a blood test where they can tell you definitively?

hey thanks guys! and horsey, hope that temp stays up... come on bfp!!

Well af is due between today and Saturday, no signs of her yet.. normally I would have cramps and spotting a bit. But so far nothing.. I have been talking to my ex just to make sure that my house doesn't burn down anytime soon. I know I sound a little crazy but I rather be crazy then not take precaution and my house go bye bye. No word on how his house caught on fire but my gut still points to him.

ahhh rachel, yes, i do hope so. i almost feel like im fudging my temps because of wishful thinkin' lol. this morning i woke up early and temped - it was low. then i woke up at the usual time and it was higher. it makes me wonder how bad it is what im doing to my body with the early morning work schedule here in a week. what ev. rachel, you simply haven't said enough about what prego city's like. i can't wait to join you!!!!!! all three of us! me, haus and sweetpea <3 i will totally do the progesterone test if i get pg - and if i don't, i'll do it soon anyway.... they test you at 2dpo or something? how does it go? i think i have pcos that comes and gos, if that's possible. is there a blood test where they can tell you definitively?

To diagnose PCOS they will typically check your hormone levels on cd 3 and also give you an ultra sound to see if there are cysts on the ovaries. The progesterone test is done 7 dpo because that is when it peaks.

All is well here. I haven't really felt sick since Friday which is nice but of course I worry now why I am not sick. It has been off and on for me though since the nausea started so maybe that is just how it will be. Extreme fatigue hit me yesterday. After sleeping 9 hours through the night I had to take two 1.5 hour naps yesterday because I couldn't keep my eyes open. Good thing I work from home and have that flexibility!

To diagnose PCOS they will typically check your hormone levels on cd 3 and also give you an ultra sound to see if there are cysts on the ovaries. The progesterone test is done 7 dpo because that is when it peaks.

All is well here. I haven't really felt sick since Friday which is nice but of course I worry now why I am not sick. It has been off and on for me though since the nausea started so maybe that is just how it will be. Extreme fatigue hit me yesterday. After sleeping 9 hours through the night I had to take two 1.5 hour naps yesterday because I couldn't keep my eyes open. Good thing I work from home and have that flexibility!

wow lucky!! I have a friend who was able to put a cot in her office and I was jealous of that... but working from home means your own bed, even better!

Morning all! CD 11 and I feel O approaching this month quickly. I had watery-like cm yesterday for a bit and very creamy 2 days ago. Hubs and I got some BD time in last night (CD 10). I really hope this month is our month. DH and I have some quality time to spend this weekend ;)

morning :)

i guess i'm 3dpo. i asked my doctor to put in a lab slip to have progesterone tested on saturday. we'll see if she thinks its a good step. she did say before that she believes if there's a good egg, things will go well. if it's not, then you can try stuff, but it rarely works? i dunno.... maybe if im not getting good eggs, i need clomid or that other one... is it femara? at this point, i'm growing impatient and did i mention, want a baby yesterday.

sweetpea, that's lovely. :dust:

rachel, don't you worry. lethargy is symptom enough!

libby, how are ya? xoxoxox

Rachel, i had an ultrasound ages ago where they didnt diagnose me with pcos. it wasnt done at any particular point in my cycle though, as far as i was aware at the time. if my doctor is down to do the progesterone test, i may ask for the hormone tests to be done on cd3. this is my fourth cycle after the d&c...... i think my cycle is doing this

42 days this time
35 next
and hopefully getting shorter after that?

hmph. thanks body for torturing me.

:dust:
for haus

Horsey-There are drs that believe progesterone does nothing to prevent a miscarriage. Some believe as your dr said if it's a bad egg then progesterone won't save the pregnancy and you will miscarry either way. But other drs believe a pregnancy can be viable and if you have a progesterone deficiency you may miscarry where if you were on a supplement you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I see an RE who believes in supplements it all depends on the dr. I don't know who is right but I know taking a supplement just in case won't hurt so why not, right?

Sweetpea-You should be o'ing soon! how are the opks looking?

haus-Where are you? Come back! :brat:

Horsey-I want to stalk your chart :brat: Where did it go?

I think I jinxed myself saying that I was feeling better. I ended up throwing up last night :dohh: I will be fortunate though if it continues as it has and it isn't daily sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->