Cycle Buddy Central!

Rachel I hope your morning sickness goes away soon :( I remember that was the worst part of my pregnancy but it only lasted the first trimester.

Horsey where is your chart???? I also want to stalk it.

My opk was negative yesterday but my cm tells me I am close to O. I expect it to be positive today so I will let you know.

Right now I am enjoying a cup of fertilitea (first time ever trying it) so I hope I didn't start too late in my cycle drinking it : /

Wow, thanks for pointing that out. I signed up for the charting thing (paid scrilla) and I have a new link now. Testing it out.... By the way, I got free days cause someone had referred me, and I guess I get more if I refer someone (and you do too actually) so sweetpea and haus, on the offchance either of you do it, lets tell eachother and get some extra days.

how does the tea taste?

Hi ladies. Hope you're all doing well...
I have 5 weeks left and on bed rest...at least til 37 weeks. She's really low and literally feel like I could have her at any moment.

Horsey- the tea is really not bad actually. Having some now. Your chart looks good for 5dpo :) Fingers crossed!

Ashley- tell that baby she needs to cook a little longer ;) Hope your last few weeks go by fast for you

Wow, thanks for pointing that out. I signed up for the charting thing (paid scrilla) and I have a new link now. Testing it out.... By the way, I got free days cause someone had referred me, and I guess I get more if I refer someone (and you do too actually) so sweetpea and haus, on the offchance either of you do it, lets tell eachother and get some extra days.

how does the tea taste?

Ohh I will let you know for sure so you can get a few extra days :)

I'm still alive just stressed to the max it's funny how that even though my mum is on the other side of the country she can still get under my skin so much! :wacko: My DH is being sweet and reminding me that I am a good person and to just forget it, but oh my god she makes me so angry sometimes... I know I sound like a teenager lol

I don't know wtf is going on with my chart - does it look normal??? There are a few things that may make it inaccurate so maybe It's crazy for those reasons? Help! Lol

Horsey- the tea is really not bad actually. Having some now. Your chart looks good for 5dpo :) Fingers crossed!

Ashley- tell that baby she needs to cook a little longer ;) Hope your last few weeks go by fast for you

Thank you sweetpea! I tell her that every day...at least until 37 weeks.

haus, i am a few days behind you and sweetpea's going to be on the 2ww next week it looks like

haus, i cant ake sense of your temps yet, but keep doing it yay!

ashleywalton, this is so stupid to say but i wish i was on bedrest. thinking of you! i cant wait to see pictures of your lo. enjoy the rest too cause you will be up constantly soon xo

rachel, i hope you're feeling good today

bex, where u?

libbyand and antqpie, hope you are good!

one of my friends from on here is prego with twins ONE OF EACH!!!!!!! :oneofeach: i'm so happy for her

today i went to the docs to pick up a lab slip for progesterone test this weekend and i also made an appointment to talk about what else we should do. i dont get to see her til nov 28! a long wait but i dont mind, i love this doc. maybe i'll be prego by then.

I hope we are all preggo this cycle I am getting impatient! Took an opk today and man was it positive :) DH and I just finished another BD round ;)

Atleast I know this cycle we timed everything right. We BD'd on Tues, Thurs and today. Most fertile days. CM is eggwhite today too. Feeling happy and hopeful. I think I may O tonight or early tomorrow. Good thing about all this charting for the last year is that I am really confident in knowing my cycle. Mines pretty easy cause I O consistently on day 14 (sometimes s tad earlier, sometimes a tad later).

:hi: I'm still here, like I am going anywhere :)

No news though, another spewed up dinner for me this week, oh joy.

And if I have an orange in my belly, I dont see it. No bump to speak of!

I think I O'd yesterday- one day early on CD 13. Hoping we made a baby!

In other news... It snowed last night. "really?" I'm asking myself... We didn't even make it to October this year lol

Haus are you preggo yet? Take a test!

Horsey I was stalking your chart and it looks like you were spotting for a day. Early implantation maybe? How do u feel today?

Nope, not preggo. :( AF hit me real hard today with cramps and all (I haven't had cramps like that since my high school/university days) :wacko:

I guess I'm just gonna embrace my 'other' status for now and just casually ttc without obsessing over every little detail like I had been lol I'll be more serious about ttc in November after my third blood draw...

Good luck sweetpea & horsey!! :dust:!!

AFM, 3 dpo today and have had sore nips since yesterday. I know you don't get preggo signs until after implantation, but I am digging the soreness ;) as it is more than I usually get. I decided that since TTC has not been working for us (10th serious ttc cycle this month), I would implement new things this cycle to see if they worked.

I am drinking 2 cups of fertility tea a day (started last week). I am also taking baby aspirin daily and have cut out all caffeine. I drink the tea instead of coffee (omg am I missing my morning cup of joe!)

Good thing is, I am drinking more water and am trying to cut back on sugars and eat more fruits/veggies. I figure I may as well try to get on a regimen of some sort and maybe that will help.

So... 3 dpo today- we got some good BD in this cycle- all around and on the day of O so I know we have a chance this month atleast.

How is everyone today?

sweetpea-It sounds like you have a great chance this cycle! It can't hurt to try new things. The cycle I got my BFP was the first cycle I took baby aspirin, drank red raspberry leaf tea, and took evening primrose oil.

Haus- :hugs: Sorry AF showed :( Even if you aren't TTC you better check in with us! I hope you can get your thyroid sorted out soon if that is what's stopping you from getting your BFP.

All is well here just waiting for my next ultrasound which is on Thursday. I am nervous because my symptoms come and go and some days like today for example I feel normal no sore boobs, not tired, no nausea, nothing! It scares me a bit I hope I can be reassured by seeing the baby on Thursday. [-o<

zomg im sad today about ttc. i already passed the due date for mc1 and now dec 7th is coming up too fast. my cycle is more messed up than ever and i've gained even more weight. cry me an effing river.

haus i am so sorry af came. lets drink.

sweetpea, lots of dust for you. sounds like you're doing everything right and keeping it fresh with the new lifestyle changes. yay for well timed bd!

rmsh1, i wish i had spewed up dinner (heh not really) have you been trying all the good tricks like lemons and popsickles? what seems to work the best?

rachel, looking forward to thursday. im so excited for you xoxoxox

ashley <3

it's so nice you all are here. it's true, someday we'll have to meet in real life.

I got blood drawn this weekend cause I had requested that the doc check my progesterone. It was 9.9 and should have been above 12. its a bit of a shot to the heart cause im thinking - when i was pg and started spotting, could i have just taken a shot? could i have gotten this tested then and some kind of medication and would everything have turned out great. : ( i asked them to test this then too, when they were testing for hcg rise, but the old doctor poo-pooed it.

but wait there's more

i am taking DF to get a temporary ring today cause i am sick of him acting like he's single. he's starting a new contract job tomorrow and always manages to become friends with a new woman, it's driving me crazy. i keep asking him, cant you make some dude friends? but mr. innocent always has a bunch of "just friends" women around and emailing him and choosing to sit next to him at work and yeah, im jealous :brat: i also am about to force him to wear a ring even though we're still only engaged

horsey- :hugs: I am sorry you are feeling down :( We all have our good and bad days so if you want to come here and vent we are here for you. Your chart is looking good so far, when will the testing begin? Did you end up getting your progesterone checked?

yes i *just* got the results
9.9 : (
i just updated the above post with more complaining about that and other assorted dramas
tell me all your progesterone related thoughts and experiences again? i am a bad student. it's like i read and then my memory goes all vague later.

How many dpo were you when you got it tested?

I was 5 dpo and mine was 7.3. I think at 7 dpo (when it is at it's peak) they like to see 10+ on an unmedicated cycle so you are just about at the minimum at least. Once I got my BFP at 14 dpo I had them recheck my levels and it was at 18.6. My dr said he likes to see 20+ in pregnancy so if it's under 20 he always puts his patients on a supplement. The day you get your BFP get it tested and see where it is, if it is below 20 I would demand a supplement. And from what I have heard vaginal supplements work better than taking a pill. The prescription I am on is called Crinone, I only have to use it once a day. It is a little messy but worth it of course.

thanks - mine was at 6dpo if my chart's right. doc says she likes to see 12 and mine was almost ten.... -if i get a bfp i will insist that they check it again then prescribe.

by the way, df is now behaving and wearing his original ring that i got him. -i think lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->