Cycle Buddy Central!

AF came right on time the 27th. Happy and sad that she arrived, I know I didn't need to have a baby with someone who might have burnt his house down just to get me back but I want to have another baby. I'm now talking to my ex because I don't want my house to be next if he did do his that way I'm also talking to a friend of mine that I have known for years and he keeps calling me babe and sweetie and other ones which I'm not sure how to take it since we have had a sexual past. But that about updates on me. Well I did start back to work last night and it was painful for my neck and back to the point I was crying. :( I pull a 12hr tonight at the same post I did last night from 10pm-6am.

lbk, it sounds like the thing to do now is take care of yourself - how's the phsyical therapy going lately? are you still doing that?

i threw a fit with OH last night. it looked like this :hissy: but in my charting application it is named neatly "stress, irritated and bad mood" :p

Eeek I am so behind on all my threads!

Horsey sorry you have had some rough moments emotion-wise, I hope you are feeling better :hugs: Nothing really made me feel better when I was at my worst, I would keep trying everything everyone suggested, but nothing worked. I think I am over the worst now as I can clean my teeth without gagging and thinking I will puke

Yes when are you testing horsey?

oh i've been testing :) as usual, most of the time, i'm convinced i'm not prego and then i have moments of thinking i'm gonna see a bfp. nothing yet :)

i had to wake up stupid early today for work - that's why i have this horrible temp drop.... either that or af is closeby.... it's cool. i was worried about the crazy wakeup time if i WAS pg, cause it happened right around this point in my cycle on the last 2 bfps and not sleeping couldnt have helped much.

good morning ladies!

oh man! Yeah temping can be stressful and its hard to temp same time! Tomorrow you'll get a better temp and it'll even out some/ Yeah I see how last month it went back up after the drop.

Morning ladies! 6po having my fertilitea this morning. Wish it was coffee :haha:

I hope everyone is doing well today :)

I had my ultrasound this morning and everything is perfect! We got to see the baby moving it's arms and legs and we hear the heartbeat :cloud9:

Yeah I'm stillgoing threw therapy I like it. The shockies are wonderful and dull my pains for awhile. I still have like 3-5 weeks left. I got my estimations for the damage on the car. They range from $600-$800. I turned it into my lawyer so she can look at it and once therapy is over they will have that report to and start on a settlement.

Morning!

Horsey, any news? Rachel/Bex/ashley/libby- how are my preggo eggos today?

Where's haus?

7 dpo here, felt crampy last night at bedtime but slept horribly and I had a glass of wine last night :/ so not sure if my temp is super high because of that or what.... probably. Guess I won't know till tomorrow. I am planning on waiting until Sunday to test but I might cave tomorrow lol since I just ordered a bunch more hpts... Sigh... my addiction is out of control!

sweetpea-Your chart is looking good :thumbup: Everyone's body is different but I found for myself if I only had one drink it didn't really affect my temps but if I had multiple drinks it would. So hopefully that jump is not from the wine!

Yeah I was hoping from the cramping last night too that it was indicative of implantation with the rise today [-o<

Sweetpea your chart looks AMAZING!! That temp spike today looks great

All fine here, my baby will be the size of an avocado tomorrow :) I listen on the doppler about twice a week, it gives me a lot of reassurance

Hello! This is my first cycle after my last depo shot in June. My dh are back to trying for baby #6. I took my last loss very hard so we waited for me to get better before trying again.

I'm on cd 5 and should ovulate on cd 10, 11, or 12. My cycles range from 24 days to 25 days. I have charted on and off since January 2008.

Hi mom, hey guys. Af got me, the wicked witch!

Yay sweet pea, in it to win it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->