Cycle Buddy Central!

Temp stayed high today! Maybe I will have a triphasic chart this cycle :) I have never had one before...

How's everyone today?

Yay sweetpea, I hope this is it for you!

I'm good - in San Francisco today, it's kind of neat :).

Horsey Thank you and sorry af showed!

sweetpea I hope you get a :bfp: this cycle!

I'm still here! I just feel like I'm in limbo...:wacko: I still say that my DH has a better chance of getting pregnant :rofl:

Sorry AF got you horsey :( My fingers are still crossed for you sweetpea! :)

Anyways since it's thanksgiving up here (I think it's next month for you Americans right?) it's a pretty chill long weekend for us! DH cooks everything but a special rice dish I make that he loves. Usually he's super busy so he's not able to cook anything so he loves thanksgiving weekend (I don't just chain him in the kitchen! Lol)

How is everyone??

Massive fight with e. sad. I was supposed to be seven months. So that's me ray of sunshine. Gonna try to go to sleep.

Horsey :(

I got bfn today at 10dpo. Starting to feel out yest again...

Horsey-I'm sorry to hear about your fight and sorry AF showed :(

sweetpea-Sorry about the BFN. Your chart looks really good though and very different from your others. 10 dpo is still early, I hope your BFP is coming. :)

haus-Yes Thanksgiving is next month for us in the U.S. My DH is the cook of the house too!

haus and rachel, i want you guys to post pix of thanksgiving dinner!

sweetpea, you are not at all out, in fact, your chart still looks really really good.

libbyam, thanks xo - everything's all better in my world, in fact, things are looking up. OH is being super sweet.

i started clomid and am doing another progesterone test after ovulation. rachel, i seem to be following in your footsteps a bit here huh? fingers crossed :)

you guys, thank you thank you thank you for being so supportive and for all the hugs. xoxoxoxxoxoxo

do not be afraid. you dont have to test if you dont want to though. your chart looks soooooo goooood.

Update:I went to L&D Saturday evening and ended up staying there for about 20 hours. I was contracting regularly every 1-4 minutes the entire time but made no change in my cervix. Since I'm 36weeks they wouldn't do anything to progress my labor so they gave me some pills to take every 6 hours to stop contractions. They work for about 4 hours then I have to wait the 2 to be able to take it again. We'll see...it's going to be an interesting few weeks.

Hope you ladies are all doing well. Wishing you all lots of luck TTC :)

ashleywalton, keep cooking that baby as long as you can hold out. hugs sweety! i cant wait to see pics of your new lo but no hurrying on my account. xoxoxo

horsey-I am so happy to hear that things are better with you!! That's great that you were given clomid. It does have a tendency in some women to make their cm more hostile, the cycle I got my BFP was my first cycle off clomid but I used evening primrose oil 2x day until I o'ed and it really seemed to help. Are you being monitored with an ultrasound? How many mg of clomid are you on? you will probably o anywhere from cd 14-19, I always o'ed around cd 18 on clomid. The clomid should help you have a stronger o and therefore your progesterone should be higher, I think on medicated cycles they like to see 15+.

I won't have a pic of Thanksgiving dinner until next month because I am in the u.s. and celebrate it in November but remind me and I will post pics!

Ashley-I hope your baby stays put for a little bit longer! Keep us posted :)

sweetpea-Your chart is still looking good :thumbup:

work's bustin' my balls but i just got super happy staring at your chart :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->