Cycle Buddy Central!

All is well here, I have my first appt with my ob tomorrow morning (my previous appts were with my RE). I heard it is a long appt so I am not looking forward to that!

Horsey-How is the clomid so far?

sweetpea-Your chart still looks good, yay!!

does my chart really look that good? i know i've never had one be triphasic, but the flatline temps have me a little :wacko:

Morning! Temp dropped today :( AF is on her way...blah blah blah same ol thing every month. I cried about it cause I was so hopeful again this month. I just want my baby already

aww I'm sorry sweetie!! I know it sucks so much... wanted you to get your bfp!!! Keep bd'ing and we'll keep hoping!

Sweetpea-I am sorry about the temp drop :( You have probably told me this before but how long have you been TTC now?

The appt went very good, we just went over basic stuff and I had some blood drawn. I was able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler :) I have my next ultrasound on the 22nd, I will be 12 weeks then so hopefully we get a good picture!

Awe Rachel that's wonderful :)

We will officially have been trying for a year this Christmas...

:hugs: sweetpea, and your chart was looking so good too

I had my widwife appointment yesterday, she got her doppler out, told me not to worry if she could not find the heartbeat (I did not say I find it just fine on my £13 doppler :haha:) and proceeded to find it right away, strong beat at 158 per minute. :)

She told me not to worry too much about my thyroid, but every doctor is different. They may want to treat me in NZ, not sure yet. Not sure if I said I got some blood results showing I am now hyperthyroid.

I also told her I was feeling "things" like twitches and spasms, and she said it sounds right. Every day I feel baby now :cloud9:

Aww Bex that has to be such an amazing feeling! On the doppler yesterday my baby's heartbeat was 151 bpm. It took her awhile to find it because I am only a little over 10 weeks and the baby is so small but eventually she found it, I was so happy to hear it again, it's so reassuring!

sweetpea- Hopefully you are like me and will get pregnant just before you hit the one year mark. If you don't do you plan to go to the dr?

Yes I have already talked to my doctor about getting some testing done but she won't even talk about it until it's been a year :( I have my annual in January so... I know I am ovulating by my charts... they are very indicative of regular ovulation every month. You would think I would have no problem getting pregnant but I guess that isn't the case...

Bex- it is so exciting that you are feeling the baby move now! :hugs:

hey rachel, you asked before how the clomid is and i missed ur q initially. it is great. lol it feels so good to be doing something. it's really helping me psychologically - it's so odd. all this time, i've stayed away from anything other than ultrasounds and blood tests. (except for a tiny little d&c) I don't take painkillers for af, i barely take anything...... now i'm pill city! i'm taking vitamins, clomid and i'm like progesterone, woot! bring it on! i cant wait to get a bfp and have them test the crap out of my blood and hoo haw till a baby pops out. i feel lucky to have upgraded doctors. i'm still a little mad at my last ones for not testing progesterone when i was pregnant and spotting and asking about it. i have packed a weekend bag for a celebratory weekend in the city. i worked so hard this week. i'm wearing a sweater dress - that's big news :) umm...

rmsh1, that is amazing, amazing

and rachel, im so glad everything's fallen into place so nicely what with you being prego and almsot 11 weeks along and all....

ashley walton sweety what's the update with you?

haus?

wish me luck with OH this weekend. trying for romance in sf and not a tragedy like last time. hehehh. OH claims the clomid makes me moody but i dont think so - after all last wek i wasnt on it

Have a lovely naughty weekend away Horsey, I am sure you will be fine, just look at all these meds! They make you happy! :haha:

Horsey-I am glad to hear the clomid is working out for you so far. Have a great weekend with you OH it sounds like it will be fun! :)

This is my birthday weekend (my actual birthday is on Tuesday, I turn 30 ahhhh!! :haha: ) so we are going to dinner and a haunted house with friends tonight, I am looking forward to it :happydance:

Yay horsey! I'm glad the clomid is making things better :) I too have vowed to be pill city this month too. EPO on top of my prenatals and baby aspirin. I'm also trying robitussin to help with more fertile mucous. It's exciting to try something new that hopefully will work.

Rachel- happy birthday! I am a few months behind you turning 30 :haha: I know part of me is looking forward to it and the other part of me wants to stay in my 20's forever :brat:

You ladies have a wonderful weekend. I am on CD 2 (AF showed her face yesterday for me)

Ugh sweetpea!:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies! No real update for me except that I'm actually charting - properly this time (I think!) :)

rmsh1, you are practically halfway there already! it must be amazing to be able to feel lo xo.

i had a really weird dream the my iphone could see into tummies and basically do like an ultrasound. someone i knew was having twins. maybe someone here is about to get their twinsies bfp ;)

rachel!!!!!!!!! happy bday tomorrow and happy bday WEEK! shall we just call it bday month? how was the haunted house?

haus, i am proud of you - look at all those totaly reasonable looking dots on your chart. go girl!

sweetpea, what's epo? e prego ovitamins? screw this witchbiotch arghghgghhg. but we shall overcome. thanks for the cheering on with the clomid.

yeah, i like being on drugs now.

OH is encouraging me to do aspirin too. i heard that one kind of aspirin has a bad coating and another doesn't. i know i'm supposed to be taking the low/dose baby kind. and then the other decision is when to take it. do those of you who have taken it take one a day every day, or only after o? or only after implantation? which pillsies (brand name all the details) and when should i take 'em? i MIGHT wait and ask my doc for a recommendation, but she's pretty lax about that one. she doesn't think it makes a huge difference other than if you have a clotting disorder and just to feel like you are doing something actively. the whole doing something actively we have established is a huge positive factor for me :) and the clotting tests are strangely among the more expensive ones, so i may just do the aspirin instead of the testing assuming better safe than sorry?

i called around to restaurants today considering where to throw my reception dinner once i finally set a date for this wedding. :) my house is pretty clean and my room looks lovely. i picked some really spooky fall "flowers" from the yard and made a huge bouquet, and i love the sheets i have on the bed right now. xo have a lovely day lovelies.

Feeling the baby move is a huge reassurance :) My mum says it is not so much fun when you are trying to sleep however...

EPO is evening primrose oil, and as for aspirin, you are meant to take it after ovulation. I took it my BFP cycle, and stopped at around 9 weeks I think. My tablets were 75mg, no fancy coatings or anything, and I got it off Amazon. I think you will have a different brand in the US :)

Horsey- my re told me to take the baby aspirin daily throughout my cycle because it can help with the lining so it can be helpful to take leading up to o and won't hurt to take it daily. I had my appt with him right after I o'ed so I didn't start it until after o but I would have if I knew earlier. I take a brand that is my local grocery store's brand. My dr is having me stay on it until 12 weeks.

The haunted house was a lot of fun but so tiring!

Haus- good job on the charting! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->