Cycle Buddy Central!

thanks, r squared :icecream: :flasher: <-- not sure why

sweetpea, when do you take the robitussin? i heard clomid makes u dry... rachel did you take anything for cm when you were on the clomid?

I tried mucinex which has the same ingredient as robitussin and I didn't see a difference. My bfp cycle I wasn't on clomid but I used epo and had a ton of EWCM. You should only take that until o though. I also drank two cups of red raspberry leaf tea a day until o.. It's supposed to help strengthen and tone the uterus.

Horsey, I am taking 500 mg of EPO 3 times a day(stopping at O day)along with prenatals, the fertilitea 2 times a day and 75 mg of baby aspirin. The robitussin I will start at CD 8 (I read to start 5ish days from O). I have also kicked my caffeine habit at the moment. We'll see how long that lasts...:blush:

Yeah, I feel like a pill factory myself :rofl: but hey- if it works....

ok with the robitussin/mucinex, cd8 for you sweetpea, is 5 daysish before o.... that sounds good. rachel when did you take it. rmsh1 did you take stuff? ill be honest, the tea and oil scares me, i am working up to them. i think i am traumatized after i drank that saint john's wort a while ago and then read it was bad for you afterwards.

I did take cough mixture for a while, but my cm was always quite plentiful anyway, so I did not notice a difference. cm was not one of my probems, ovulating was :haha: I even took EPO for awhile, until I found out it can delay ovulation, so I stopped that pretty damn fast.

If you do start taking the aspirin, do be aware that your blood does not clot as well as it used to. I was having blood tests and bled a bit afterwards, but not scarily or anything

yeah i heard epo can delay O too :( Usually what I hear, it is only a few days though. I am trying it this cycle to see if it helps with ewcm.

Thanks ladies, I'm trying! :)

Happy birthday Rachel! :) I'm turning 29 in a month and a little scared lol

Horsey, when is the big day??

rmsh, how are you almost at the halfway mark??!? Time is flying!

hey haus, yay for your chart. i can properly stalk you now. the big day wont be for at least 6 months! i'll tell you as soon as i know and imma invite you all!

Thank you for the birthday wishes :) I don't feel much different being 30 but the pregnant part does :haha: I had a great day and felt good yesterday. Today not so much. I slept off and on all day and had nausea again for the first time in a while. I can't wait until the nausea is gone for good! At least I felt good for my bday.

Horsey- I think I started the mucinex a few days before o.

Are you working Rachel? How is that going? Do they know? Do you have time off for after baby comes?

I am an independent contractor and work from home part time. It doesn't pay much but dh and I thought it would be a good idea so I can stay home with our kids when they are little then when they go to school I will go back to a full time job. Luckily dh makes a good income and we can make it work temporarily. The job is flexible and I can work whenever but the days I feel crappy (like today) I either have to force myself to work or not make money. Today I opted to not make money :)

Morning ladies :) 7 dpo today, still drinking my tea and taking my meds. I slipped up this morning and had coffee :blush: How bad do you think that is really?

I want to be extra healthy and fertile but this week I am having issues staying awake at work. I feel so tired by the time I get home and am in bed at like 9:30 :jo: and am still tired when I wake up :( Something is up with that.. I feel like with all these supplements I should feel really good. Thinking about adding vitamin D to my regimen. what's another pill right?

How's everyone doing today?

my oh takes vitamin d. you can have your doc test your vitamin d - his is low. he wears sunscreen and tries to stay out of the sun cause he's a skin cancer survivor. alaskans probably could use a little xtra vitamin d more often than not i'd imagine.

i really dont think the coffee is that bad AT ALL. in fact, i think the real thing is probably better for you than decaf. -and i have another friend who was addicted to caffeine pills and is heavily prego now. i think she tried to wean herself off the caffeine, but it isnt easy, that's for sure. are you past the headache stage at least? it might be worth sticking it out if you are. it will get better if you can hang in there. i don't think it has a particularly significant effect on ttc but just in general, you're so healthy, it'd be another thing to feel good about.

i'm waiting for o, impatiently. work is good so far today. im going to be here forever - i'm teaching a class this evening after the news. so long day, but fun day.

rachel, are you feeling a little better today?

haus, where you at? this thread has been too quiet lately. lets get this party started.

I want to remember to use every one of these. I thought the crib one halfway down was cute. https://omgtsn.tumblr.com/post/33700724404

Horsey-you should be o'ing soon! I really hope clomid gets you your bfp :)

Sweetpea-I agree with horsey I don't think caffeine has much of an affect unless you are having excessive amounts. A cup here and there likely won't hurt.

I still had a little nausea today but much better than yesterday :thumbup:

Omg sweetpea The old man smiley is too funny! It doesn't beat :holly: though eh? Lol

I'm here horsey! :) I agree let's get this thread going again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->