Cycle Buddy Central!

Yay haus for o-ing :) horsey you should be close to O... I will likely O in one week...

I don't have headaches from the lack of caffeine- I have just been soooo tired without my morning cup of coffee. I have a big cup in the morning and that is usually it

I like charting! :) I forget which one of you told me it becomes habit after awhile; it is so true! FF is making me nervous though because I don't have solid crosshairs, but I *think* it may be because my temps are folliwing a different pattern this time (no spike, just a gradual increase), and because my coverline Is different. Either way stalk me ladies! :)

sometimes i go on caffeine binges and drink five coffees on a sunday or something. or when my work is doing a fundraiser, we have a phone room that is well stocked with the strongest coffee ever and i totally end up overdoing it for two weeks straight. if i go two weeks drinking it, i get a headache when i stop.

i have a friend stevi who's cycle was like clockwork and she thought she was o-ing but finally she found out she wasnt. something about low hormone levels.

haus, your chart seems pretty typical of ovulation to me though. the rise is more sudden than some of my gradual rise cycles....

hm... i have a little headache right now. i've been doing opks every morning and every afternoon. nothing yet. i may o the same time as u sweetpea.

5 coffees?! Damn horsey you're a machine! Lol I'm not a huge coffee drinker usually, but it's pumpkin spice latté season sooo :)

Yay, thanks for the feedback on my chart! :) I was so worried I wasn't ovulating because I really have no idea wtf my thyroid is up to (I may be hypothyroid and this week I LOST 5 pounds. 5 pounds I can't afford to lose - gonna go as a real life skeleton for halloween lol. So yay my thyroid is letting me ovulate!)

aghhhh i wish you could gimme some of your thyroid hyperactivity! i've been gaining for the last year nd can not afford to! i was thinking of a russian nesting doll costume to make the most of my dollface and bubble shaped body.

The funny thing is my thyroid is 'apparently' underactive. So I should be gaining, but I'm losing lol. I've been the same weight forever so this is kinda freaky lol

You know I'd help ya out if I could! Lol

Happy Saturday sweetpea! :) Any weekend plans??

We've currently having our SECOND snowfall so far! Thankfully it's still warm at 0c! :) Cold for us is anything near the -30/-40c range ;) lol

Haus, your chart is looking good! Yay for charting :) I am so glad you jumped on the BBT wagon.

I got some watery cm yesterday (early!) but I think it is because of the EPO I have been taking. Last cycle, I figured out that I O'd early and I suspect it is due to the fertilitea although I won't know for sure until this cycle. CD 14 for me is Thurs so we'll see if I am early, on-time or late

Haus- your chart is looking good so far! Yay for a full cycle of charting...I love stalking :)

Sweet pea-hopefully with all the new things you are trying you will get your bfp this cycle. I got my bfp when I tried a few new things so I hope you have the same luck!

Horsey- how are things with u? Any sign of o?

I had my 12 week scan today and everything is still going great :)

hey everyone :) OH and i have been having sex like the doc prescribed it. it's pretty funny actually. we managed twice in one day for the second time in our lives together LOL.

we watched an old documentary on alaska and the first disk was really good and i was thinking of sweetpea - and there was a shot of canada so of course, i remembered you, haus. -and then some beardy guy shot a bear (i love beardy guys) and OH got sad about the bear dying and he vowed not to ever watch any of the rest of it. and we went back to watching little house on the prairie. OH says he likes to watch nature videos where "the animals are being all happy" and there are no beardy guys. -cute huh?

my neighbor left a bitchy note about getting territorial with me over parking spots this morning. screw her and her bitchy notes.

i get off work early today and i love what i'm wearing. and it's raining here today but with that beautiful dark sky and weird sun. my favorite weather.

we went to my mom's house for dinner last night which was sort of great and sort of annoying. she made the best dinner (she's the best cook in the world) and then told me to lose weight before my wedding.

i read a wierd article today on how the kids who are popular in high school go on to make more money later in life and decided that i need to create a warm early environment so my kids will not end up poor like me.

rmsh1 has left london <3

rachel, where's pictures??!??!?!?!

everyone else :wave:

I didn't have the photo uploaded yet, here it is :)

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/Ultrasounds/photo.jpg

Thanks ladies! Stalk away! You all are wayyy more knowledgeable about charting so any feedback is welcomed :)

Awesome pic Rachel! :)

Horsey, get it girl! ;) :dust: Also as this threads offical Canadian rep I'm glad you thought of me! Hehe :)

Morning sweetpea! Nothing new here just trying to figure out wth is up with my chart! I have flat-line temps for the last three days... My thermometer is fairly new and reads different temps throughout the day, and I am temping at either the same time or within 10 minutes of that time.

Confused!

Haus- I wouldn't worry about your temps being flat. That happened to me sometimes I don't think it means anything. You have a clear temp shift and that's what counts :thumbup:

Sweetpea- you should be o'ing any day now yay!!! :happydance:

Horsey- I hope your doing well :hugs:

Anyone have any fun plans this weekend, like a Halloween party? We are going to a friends costume party Saturday. They planned it last minute so I don't have time to buy a costume so I am borrowing my friends which is a fairy costume. Should be fun! :devil: that's the only Halloween type smiley I could find on here. They should have a section of smilies for every holiday like they do for Christmas :growlmad:

Thanks Rachel! Yeah I'm not gonna stress it, it just bugs me because it looks weird lol. I'm just going to wait and see what my temp looks like tomorrow am.

Also? I'm super jealous - I have no Halloween plans! I wanna see pics! :) Totally agree they need more Halloween smilies! Can't wait to use the xmas ones hehe :)

Haus your chart looks great! I am CD 13 with not even close to being positive on my opk. I rarely have a late positive opk past CD 13 so kinda bummed. My opks gradually get darker and the second line was barely there. Looks like late O this cycle for me (damn EPO)

Thanks! :) The flat-line still looks super weird to me though! BUT I'm a charting newb so I just have to get used to it I guess lol

Does EPO delay ovulation normally? Man I am a newb at everythinggg lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->