Cycle Buddy Central!

Yeah I've heard from lots of women that it does. Usually not by much though, like a day or two. When are you gonna :test:

Meh, my temp is decling...c'mom AF! Temping is kinda depressing 'cause you can see you aren't pregnant lol

Haus, doesn't necessarily mean you aren't. Have you taken a test?

My opk is almost positive!!

u guys im so jealous you have normal cycles. mine are soo loong. i'm cd21 and have yet to o! haus, i love it that you are temping. sweetpea is right. a dip does not mean you're out, since implantation also looks the same way. i thought my cycle would getting shorter, gr! i get so moody around o-time too. HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! it is my favorite! my house is so cozy and spooky right now. i am so gonna post some kind of pix for you all the weekend. get ready to get spammed, haus! sweetpea, get it girl :). rachel, i wanna know whether you're having a boy or girl. psychic senses say boy. no girl. team green? team yellow? i feel like i keep asking you this. do we get to vote on your baby's name? heheheh. Ashley, where you at, mamma?

I haven't tested yet - mostly due to the temp dip and weird (very brief) spotting :wacko:

I feel ya horsey! Remember when I used to see cd57,60 etc? I've been there before - hopefully yours even out soon :) Also why does Ashley get the pink font and not me??!?:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: :rofl:

ETA: Pink font! :rofl: Yes I really am that lame... Lol

Horsey we are going to find out the gender as soon as we can! We think its a boy too :)

Horsey I'm sure o will come soon for you... How many mg of clomid are you on? 50 mg doesn't work for a lot of people IF you have a next cycle I would ask for a higher dose. I believe if clomid actually worked for you, you should have o'ed within 10 days of your last pill. Since you eventually o on your own I bet you will o soon anyway :thumbup:

haus, all fixed xo

rachel, ok this is good to know. maybe i will request that we up the dose next round, cause yeah, this is round one, and i only did 50mg.

that's neat u 2 think boy. : ) i hope I'm psychic.

haus, all fixed xo

rachel, ok this is good to know. maybe i will request that we up the dose next round, cause yeah, this is round one, and i only did 50mg.

that's neat u 2 think boy. : ) i hope I'm psychic.

:thumbup:

My almost positive opk

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-25.jpg

4 hours later... Positive!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-27.jpg

Well the chart doesn't lie! :wacko: I was having some spotting and mild AF cramps yesterday afternoon, which led to a light cd 1 today. My husband's firm was having an event last nght and I was still kinda hopeful about the outcome and surrounded by hugely pregnant ladies; kinda bummed. At least I saw the temp rise and fall (it dropped below coverline today) :)

Also wth 26 days?! Super short cycle! FF gives me a LP of 11 days??

Haus- I am sorry af showed :( I think as long as your lp is over 10 days you are ok but if you want to try to lengthen it I hear vitamin b6 helps. When Is your next thyroid blood draw?

Sweetpea-yay for +opk! I hope you got a lot of bd'ing in and you caught the egg this time!

Thanks for the tip! :) Yeah I read anything over 10/11 is okay? Google also says thin women tend to have a shorter LP (I'm about 114 pounds/5'5" so I'm at the low end of weight for my height). My next thyroid draw is in about 2 weeks. I should hopefully get things sorted after that :wacko: lol

Morning ladies! Well DH was in no mood last night which sucks bad cause it was optimal BD time (how is it that it never works out the way you need it to lol). I am definitely going to O today- I feel the O pains and judging from how fast my surge came yesterday and that I am slightly later than usual. I will try to jump DH :haha: in about 5 hours when I get home from work (yay for early work days!) and hopefully hopefully hopefully I will have either caught the egg today or from night before last. Praying for a miracle this cycle!

Haus- I am sorry AF showed for you :( But on the bright side, now that you are charting, it will give you waaaay more to be obsessed about next cycle when you are comparing your charts to one another :haha: or is that a really bad thing? LOL i do it every month to see the little small differences as I am sure most charting women do as well.

Rachel, how are you feeling?

Where's Bex, Ashley, and LBK?

Horsey, what's up with you lady?

I am not feeling good but not feeling bad either. I don't feel like my normal self and haven't for a couple months. I am hoping the 2nd tri will be better...I want my appetite back! Today is house cleaning day for me and I slacked last week because I wasn't feeling well so I have to do a full cleaning today. :dohh:

Morning ladies! Well DH was in no mood last night which sucks bad cause it was optimal BD time (how is it that it never works out the way you need it to lol). I am definitely going to O today- I feel the O pains and judging from how fast my surge came yesterday and that I am slightly later than usual. I will try to jump DH :haha: in about 5 hours when I get home from work (yay for early work days!) and hopefully hopefully hopefully I will have either caught the egg today or from night before last. Praying for a miracle this cycle!

Haus- I am sorry AF showed for you :( But on the bright side, now that you are charting, it will give you waaaay more to be obsessed about next cycle when you are comparing your charts to one another :haha: or is that a really bad thing? LOL i do it every month to see the little small differences as I am sure most charting women do as well.

Rachel, how are you feeling?

Where's Bex, Ashley, and LBK?

Horsey, what's up with you lady?

Ahhhhh more obsessing??!?? LOL :) I like charting. It's really cool to see my temps rise and fall (and be able to better understand my cycle) :)

Work your magic sweetpea! Lol :dust:

I can't speak for LBK, but I think Bex is in the process of moving back to NZ, and Ashley is almost due? (Ashley, if you're reading have her a week later on my birthday! ..... Kidding!)

:D I just jumped DH lol. I feel comfy that we have hit the fertile window this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->