Cycle Buddy Central!

oh i am in such a bad mood. haven't o-ed, and after we :sex: df told his grandma on the phone that he is thinking about voting for romney. seriously. not to sound like i'm bossy or anything but MY grandma is in iran and i can't believe i would be in bed, literally, with someone who would be part of the whole bomb iran faster - instead of just fast - political faction. i feel like one of those oppressed females who is with someone who has no respect whatsoever for them? i'm probably overreacting but i'm SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and work is really chapping my hide. if i told you, u'd understand how bad it is, but i dont want my future emplyer to read this crap. oh and i feel like my life is completely ruined in every imaginable way. forever. i put my mood in fertility friend this morning as "bad." i think that was accurate. you guys are so fun and awesome ans a relief from being in my head. ignore this and carry on. and even though i sound rly rly selfish, i'm not, I had to vent. i'm honestly more interested in every other post on this page. did i mention, just skim this and move on.

ahh! sweetpea, i'm jealous of your pretty opk. 4 hours and a positive?! you lucky! i have had three *almost* positives this cycle and it just keeps going on and on while i get more and more moody. blogh. the point is, your opks are so pretty :p thanks for posting them. even though i was jealous i got to live vicariously through you for a minute :)

haus, i'm sorry about the spotting and the event. hate that stuff. i wish we were both there so we could grumble and drink a lot.

Good job sweetpea! :)

Horsey ugh I hear youuuu! Come up! We can drink and be miserable together! You know you want to! Lol

I don't think we have anything comparable to Romney (or your Republican party even) in Canada (although by our standards Obama leans to the right lol). Our Conservatives are barely what you would call right wing and our New Democrats are so far left you can't even see 'em lol. Most of us up here find your politics a little scarey lol.

Hi ladies! Glad to be in the 2ww again. Hopefully it's my last one cause I have extra high hopes for this cycle to be it. Horsey, I'm confused... I thought the clomid would have made you O by now? Does this just mean you need more mg of it?

I'm tired today. LO and DH and I went trick or treating downtown this morning (soooo cold outside!) but it was fun. I feel like I could take a nap for sure right now :D

Hi ladies. Just caught up...I've had a rough week. Still here, still pregnant...I go back to Dr on the 1st and we'll see if anything is going on. If not we MIGHT induce or just wait it out. Who's birthday is in November??
Hope its a lucky cycle for you all :)

Ashley! Less than a week to go :) ill bet you are relieved that baby can come now anytime and she is fully cooked ;) I think Haus has a birthday coming up pretty soon here...

Yep my birthday is a little under two weeks away! I'll be the big 2-9 :( lol

Hope ths is your last 2ww too sweetpea! C'mom get pregnant, it's my birthday soon so do it for me! (no pressure obviously :rofl:)

Hey Ashley! Sorry you're gaving a rough time, but you're almost there! :) I was the jerk who asked you to hold out a week later to ensure your LO would have an awesome birthdate lol :)

Lol Haus. My Dr said he wouldn't let me go past my due date but if Im not dilated then maybe he'll have me wait another week! Who knows! I have a feeling she's gonna come on Halloween since I dislike it so much! I will update you all :)

hi all! horsey, you're chart has a dip today in temp. I wonder if that could possibly mean O day today? I was looking at your past charts and you do normally have a dip at O :thumbup:

My temps are weird. My chart looks weird. All the signs say I O'd on Friday and I feel like I did but last night I had this heavy feeling in my uterus and I felt like AF was on the brink of coming. Seriously, I had to run to the bathroom and check lol even though I know it's impossible since I am only 3 dpo today. I have also been having mild cramping sporatically since Friday. I am praying that it just means I am feeling the eggie traveling or something lol.

How was everyone's weekend?

Horsey- I hope you are doing ok. :hugs: I know how frustrating long and unpredictable cycles can be. Hopefully o is coming any day for you now. What's the latest you have o'ed?

Sweetpea- I really hope what you are feeling has to do with your bfp coming. I think anything different is a great sign! I will be closely stalking you chart :)

Haus- don't worry too much about the big 2-9 the big 3-0 is much scarier! I just turned 30 and I was at a drs appt today filling out paperwork and I had to write in my age and started thinking 29 but when I realized I had to write 30 I was sad :( it was the first time I had to do that. I suppose I will get used to it though.

Ashley- how exciting that your baby girl is coming soon! Keep us posted on everything :) is this your last baby?

i still haven't o-ed and it's never gone this long except the first or second cycles after the mcs. i dont think those count, but one was a 60 day cycle i think? and once a really long time ago, i ended up taking birth control pills to jumpstart things i think? i'm really frustrated with my body and terribly moody. arg! i wanna be 14 weeks now and then everything would be great lol. :)

OH my. i did not know of what i was speaking. my last cycle was 40 days with o on cd28, so i guess there's still hope xo

i wanna take time and write to each one of you but work is nuts for the next three weeks. i love you i love you i love you

here's something mildly hilarious https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1074123-making-baby-number-one-42.html#post22576787

Thanks Rachel. Yes, this is our last baby. 3 girls ages 4 and younger is going to be plenty of craziness for me! ;) My husband at one point wanted 4 but this pregnancy has been rough on us and our family, so I think we'll be sticking to 3.

Wish you ladies TTC lots of luck and heres some :dust: :dust: :dust:!

Happy Halloween! :witch::devil:

It's so quiet in here...what's everyone up to??

Lol horsey! Me too. I am not a fan of Halloween and just want the day to be over. I will be dressing my girls up later and going to my parents to help pass out candy. They don't want to go trick or treating, so we're just gonna play at nanas :).

Happy Halloween!

It really has gotten quiet in here! I'm still here! :) I'm at the dentist right now (dun dun dunnnnn). Just the usual yearly check-up; I'm still cavity free at 28, woot! :thumbup:

Go haus! I have a few small ones that I need to take care of :blush:

Horsey- I have been in a mood too for the last couple of days... what is going on with us? lol

full moon? urgggle. im sooooo grumpy. now im even grumpy its quiet in here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"