Cycle Buddy Central!

Horsey I'm surprised you haven't o'ed yet :( you normally o on your own so you would think with the clomid it wouldn't get worse. You probably just need a higher dose. I hope you o soon!

Sweetpea- when will the testing begin?

Haus- I despise the dentist. It's my least favorite dr to go to. I just hate my teeth being messed with. I would rather get my blood drawn. I have an appt on Monday so not looking forward to it :growlmad:

Well Im dilated 1-2cm!! And if she's not here by Sunday he's going to induce!! :)

I don't mind the dentist lol I've had no cavities or anything yet so my appointments are super quick and easy :) My DH isn't as lucky and has the opposite problem lol. Hoping our future LOs get my teeth genes lol Good luck Rachel! :)

Hope you o soon horsey! :hugs:

Yay Ashley! Hope everything goes smoothly! :) You won't deliver on my birthday, but your LO will be a scorpio at least so she'll be okay ;)

Sweetpea, when are you testing??? I'm stalking your chart! But you already knew that lol

Ashley- how exciting!! I can't wait to see pics!

Haus- my dh is like you and I am like your dh. I always have unpleasant experiences at the dentist. My dh just got his first cavity at age 30 and it was so tiny he didn't even need to be numbed to fill it. Me on the other hand I take such amazing care of my teeth and have had 5 cavities and two of them needed to be redone in the past few years :dohh: I hate having my teeth drilled it freaks me out! I also hate the scraping when they clean my teeth because I have one filling that is really deep and near the root so it hurts soooo bad when they scrape that one..I will likely need a root canal on it one day...ahhh I dread the day. I would like to be put out for that :haha:

Morning all :hi: I am soooo sleepy this morning bleh! Gonna have a cup of :coffee: this morning cause I need it. One more full day of work for me until the weekend. Ahhhh sounds so nice. I am gonna try and relax the whole weekend and not do anything lol

Symptom Spotting Alert:

This morning 7dpo I woke up with a nosebleed and lower temp. I hope its a sign of something going on *positive* ;)

Ohhhh I hope that means your bfp is coming! Have you ever gotten nose bleeds before?

Thanks ladies. I'm super excited and a little nervous now. I will update when she comes! :) Sweetpea-Hope thats a good sign for you!! :)

Ugh Rachel I literally just grabbed my mouth in horror after reading that! Lol I can't even imagine how scary the dentist is for you :( When I was finshing up there was a guy booking his next appointment(s) for 3 root canals - I kinda had second hand anxiety for him :rofl: Hopefully they go easy on you Monday :)

Good luck sweetpea! :dust: Do you normally get nose bleeds??

Check me out - I actually started temping at the beginning of my cycle! Temping is habit now (I even wake up at 6:30am on weekends...it's like my body knows lol)

Horsey you have been super quiet around here lately! What's new??

nothing new :( nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's takign forever to o. who knows if it'll even happen. i'm totally bummed out that everyone is having a baby except for me (in real life, for some reason people having babies on b&b is still a good thing) but i'm soooooo bummed out. i thought i'd be prego. my due date was supposed to be dec 3. i think im freaking out hard until way after that. im almost out of opks ive used soooo many in the last three weeks. ughrgh. somebody i really really like is having twins and i am not happy for her like i should be. there is something wrong with me. all this stuff im writing on here is goign to totaly bit me in the ass too. deleting spree coming soon?

Horsey it's normal to have those kinds of feelings and totally ok :hugs:

Nosebleeds are not common for me. And I will prob wait until Sunday/Monday to test

Haus- yay for temping!

Horsey we are here for you to vent. There is nothing wrong with you for feeling that way :hugs: if you don't think you will o you can always ask your dr for a prescription of progesterone to induce an af so you can start a new cycle with a higher dose is clomid.

Would your dr give you a follicle check scan maybe next cycle on cd 13 so you can see if anything is happening? That's what my dr would do and if there wasn't any follies maturing we wouldn't waste time and could just end the cycle right away and move on to a higher dose.

Rachel that's some good advice! Horsey do you think your doctor would do that route? Then it's for sure waaaay less waiting and frustration.

My boobs feel a little fuller today lol. They don't hurt but I keep hoping they will :haha:

Totally agree! Vent away horsey! :hugs:

Sweetpea soooo excited to see what your temps end up doing! Hope this is it! :)

Ohh sweetpea, I hope your temps stay up!

Nope not stalking at all :blush:

Yeah I'm trying not to get too excited about my temps. They are normally like this around this time. It's making them stay high is all. I tested today and got a bfn. Kinda crushing but I'm hoping it just means it is too early. I can't help myself testing lol. Wonder why I can't just wait until I miss AF! Sigh... It would be a lot less stressful. And cheaper :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->