Cycle Buddy Central!

Haus I didn't adjust mine because I felt like the adjustments weren't accurate for me. If I temped more than 1 hour before my usual temping time I would just make note of it.

Horsey :hugs: I know how heartbreaking it is to get bad test results back as I have been there with the pcos. Good news is you are finding out what has been causing your irregular cycles and possibly your m/cs and those issues are able to be controlled with meds. I bet once its under control you will get pregnant fast with no issues.

Haus, I so dont get it how you can be so skinny and hypo. what are you and your doc doing about it?

Rmsh1, THANKS for the good info. That helps.

Rachel, it does suck that there was actually something wrong with me. I was fully expecting to get the results back and for them all to be normal. That's the typical scenaio with me. I've always been super normal with medical tests. Nothing ever actually detectably off. I have been thinking maybe my levels were elevated because I have been getting so stressed out? Dunno.

Haus, I so dont get it how you can be so skinny and hypo. what are you and your doc doing about it?

Rmsh1, THANKS for the good info. That helps.

Rachel, it does suck that there was actually something wrong with me. I was fully expecting to get the results back and for them all to be normal. That's the typical scenaio with me. I've always been super normal with medical tests. Nothing ever actually detectably off. I have been thinking maybe my levels were elevated because I have been getting so stressed out? Dunno.

Tell me about it! I told my doc I was losing weight, but he didn't seem concerned and said to just keep track of it and update him at our next appointment. I'm about 5'5" and 113-115 pounds, I feel skeleton like! Do you know your TSH number? Mine started high at 4, increased to 7, then dropped to 6 (normal aparently is .3 to 3)

I don't know the number yet but am totally freaking out, I can't help it lol. I wish the doc would call me back! I literally weigh a hundred pounds more than you. We should start a fat sharing project.

I know how you feel! I'm still freaking out (lol) but my doc said it's easy to treat and the hardest part is getting the dose of Synthroid just right. You are going to have more blood draws so hopefully you don't have a needle phobia! Hehe :)

Good news horsey is that you have something diagnosed now so maybe with the meds, you'll get preggo like right away. I am scared cause I have no idea why we aren't conceiving and am scared to go to the doc : /

sweetpea, huggles and waaaaaaa!!! for us!!! you too, haus, waaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

omg, seriously?! I also have a mutation! "single c677t"

That's a blood clotting thing. For goodness sake!

What does that mean exactly? Do you have to be on blood thinners now? :hugs:

i think maybe just aspirin, but i havent heard from my doc on that one yet. im supposed to go back to retest thyroid and pralctin, but im supposed to have no nipple stimulation for at least 24 hours and im trying to not be stressed out when i go too, so i keep putting it off. i am willing myself better tsh and prolactin numbers. my Opks are trippin me out.... maybe i o-ed? but i don't believe it could have happened this early, especially successfully, since all this stuff i have makes you not o properly. even when your body thinks you did, you didnt. bah! how are you sweetpea and haus?

I'm ok. I'm ttc frustrated. I'm not even trying this month (well I mean I'm not temping or opks). We are still gonna BD but I'm trying to relax and not think about it. EVERYONE and I mean everyone at work is popping up preggo. Sigh

:hugs: sweetpea, horsey, and haus! You all deserve this and it will happen for you. I hope sooner than later. You are all taking the right steps in figuring out the underlying issue so it will only be a matter of time.

I don't know wtf is going on! We BD last night, and a few hours after I had AF-esque cramps and bright red bleeding (I could feel my DH hitting my cervix, but there was no discomfort - holy tmi eh?? Lol). It's not too bad right now, but man I feel pretty lousy right now :(

Along with the weird spotting I had a few months back, I'm kinda freaked out..

haus, my tsh number was 4.53 and they said the high normal was 4.5 - but they want you to be below a 2 if you are prego. I'm retesting tomorrow. Just talked to my doc. Love that woman. I wish I wasnt such a complicated case and could only be seen by her, but since im so messed up im going to see an expensive doc and maybe an endocrinologist too. Happy mid 30s life crisis. Thank god I did not wait any longer. bah.

i had spotting on clomid
and i had spotting after my mcs
<3 dont be freaked

sweetpea, good for you. i want to make myself take a break too. it's just all too painful.

My TSH started out around the same place (it was 6.something at the last draw). Up here anything over 3 is considered high. When is your next test? My doctor had me going every 3 months...

I'm trying not to freak out, but I'm not really sure what to think :( I've never been on clomid or been pregnant before...I'm hoping my lp isn't changing and that this isn't AF! Usually my temps drop below coverline when AF shows... :wacko:

I agree with horsey! Your chart looks great! Please o please test in the am!

Yeah :( This whole spotting/bleeding thing really threw me. I was thinking it was wayyy too early to be AF, but it was :(

i never ovulated. soooooooooooo depressed today. that happened to me last time. maybe it has something to do with our thyroid stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->