Cycle Buddy Central!

my longest time friend finally got her bfp today through ivf - happy for her but soooo sad for me.

:hugs: horsey

I am sure the issues with o'ing could have something to do with your thyroid. Are you getting it retested at some point?

as soon as i wrote that i got my retest results back and they're basically normal so my doc says there's no need to see an endocrinologist. (rachel jinx)

maybe i had another chemical pregnancy and that's what threw them off? i dont know. but for some reason getting the supposedly good news also makes me sad and mad. awesome. i am just awesome. sorry to be sucky on here. i like you all very much though and cant stay away from you.

At this point I think it can't hurt to go see an RE anyway. In my experience they are much more thorough than gynos at solving infertility issues.

i do have an appointment with him thursday. it's just i have to pay out of pocket for him.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi :) I still read through your posts practically everyday. Still wishing for good things for you ladies.

Is everything out of pocket? My insurance doesn't cover infertility treatments but my office visits and certain tests like the saline sono and hsg were covered by my insurance just not the actual treatments.

Horsey are you saying you had your TSH re-tested again?? My doctor has said testing TSH so close together is unreliable as three months (at least) are needed to gauge how things are changing (or not). Also like I said over 3 is considered high up here, is 4 considered okay in the US?? Hypothyroidism can definitely affect ovulation yes.

Hey Ashley! *waves* :)

Sweetpea & Rachel what's new??? :)

Nothing new here! Just trying to relax this cycle. I think I am actually sleeping a lot better cause I'm not temping this cycle.

i may give it up for a while too cause im not ovulating and it is just disappointing really. saw a fertility doc yesterday and now im poor. haus, that is good to know. yes the test and retest were only a couple weeks apart. hmmm. anyway, both times it was higher than it should be. they like it really low if you are trying to get pg, like 1.5 is really good? mine was 4.5 the first time and 2.5 the second. i just spilled guts all over my journal in case you are into that sort of thing. happy xmas everyone.

Merry Christmas weekend everyone. I'm still here just lurking

Aww cute pic ashley!

Merry christmas everyone sorry im late. I am still out of town visiting dh's family until saturday. I am so mad because I just got over a cold a week and a half ago from when.I travelled up north for my friends wedding and now I caught another cold :( I am so sick of being sick!

I hope you all had a good holiday :)

hey everyone, merry xmas and happy new year to all. i'm trying to take it easy and not bother obsessing because it is almost as if the clomid stopped ovualtion this cycle. i feel better about having an RE on the case, but i can't really afford his services, so just limping along - while i have the "ideal" plan in mind for 2013 if only i could afford it. and lets be honest, it isnt ideal anyway. i wanted a baby and the neighbor is about to have hers.

Horsey you should ask about trying femara next cycle. I hear for people clomid doesn't work for femara usually works and it has less side effects.

ok that's good to hear. i actually am going to try femara but im paranoid the pills made me STOP ovulating completely and didn't think there was much of a difference femara versus clomid......... i was thinking if one doesn't work for you the other one doesn't have a great chance of working - but i will try to keep the faith.

Hey ladies! This thread is getting kinda quiet again! :wacko: what's new?? I'm in the US right now (they let me in your country guys!! Haha) for a week before my cruise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->