Cycle Buddy Central!

Hi all! Happy New Year! I am getting purty bout to go out for the first time in forever! Grandma's watching LO so mamas having some drinks tonight! Be safe everyone! Love you ladies

Happy new year I hope you are all doing well :)

Have fun on your trip haus!!

Hi ladies! Hope all is well. I am 3 almost 4 days late. We barely had BD time this cycle and I did not chart or temp so I have no idea when I ovulated. I took a test Saturday (day of missed period) but got a negative. Cramping the day before that and now nothing. I kept feeling like I was gonna get AF Sat and Sun but now nothing. Sore boobs a little bit. Chances that I am preggo are very slim. We only BD'd a couple of times and I was pretty stressed out around the holidays so most likely it delayed O for me.

That's my update. Still waiting. How is everyone?

Hey ladies! This frau (lady in german lol) is on a ship somewhere between the Bahamas and St. Thomas! :) I'm expecting AF any day now really. I hardly temped at all this cycle and we only BDed once sooo yeah my chances are slim to none haha

Good luck sweetpea!! Horsey what's going on with you??

Totally jealous Haus!

Yeah my hpt was negative today. Wtf oh well : /

Haus I'm jealous! I hope you are having a blast :)

Sweetpea-it's strange what's happening with your cycle. Stress can throw things off so maybe that's what's going on? I hope you have a bfp coming instead!

Horsey- how are things with you? :hugs:

loooong cycle for me. i had some spotting today - not sure what it is but we didnt have sex until today and the day before yesterday, so it isnt implantation spotting or anything wonderful. maybe i am spotting during o? either that or here comes af.

Yeah I guess I must have delayed O by a week :( grrr. My temp is still up- I am on CD 33 (longest cycle since Aug 2010 when it was 35 days. I have kept track since my daughter was born- 3 1/2 years ago! I am back temping for the moment just to see what happens. I'll take another hpt tomorrow if AF doesn't show. Now I wish I had temped this cycle so I knew when I ovulated. Go figure the one time I don't in over a year, I have a long cycle. Atleast I know I O'd cause I have high temps. I guess time will tell

sweetpea, that's right - you didnt temp this cycle and your cycle is super predictable usually. how inconvenient indeed. good luck.

thank you :) how's life otherwise? work is rough for me, but i just had two weeks off so i am somewhat rejuvenated and this is as good as it gets for now... i also did a lot of cooking over the break and impressed myself with that. -and bought a bedside lamp which has become the highlight of my evenings lol. i sound like an old lady :).

I am back at the gym everyday at 5:30 am and eating very healthy (except Sunday cause that's my day off). I started this Mon so I am 3 days in lol. Work is also stressful for me so in attributing it to my wacky cycle. Wish it could just be a bfp though :(

oh man, and when you eat healthy, you are messing around. it is truly healthy! i ate kfc today and have avoided the gym like the plague. i really need to take a tip from you and shape up.

Temp still high today. I am 6 days late according to my normal cycle. No sign of AF yet.

Thanks ladies we are having a great time! :) we're enroute back to Florida right now and should be in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday :( If you wanna check out our ship it's the Allure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) sooo big lol. Also AF showed, that bitch will find you even in the middle of the ocean!! Haha

Hopefully you're bfp is in the making sweetpea!! :dust:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->