Cycle Buddy Central!

Well ladies, here is my update. I am 9 days late for what would be my normal cycle. Took a digital today and of course says not pregnant. I just want AF to get here. I feel like my body punished me for not charting this month. I can't believe I was that stressed out to push back O almost a week and a half... But I guess it happens! Temp is gradually declining so maybe she is on her way. I am tired of this wait. I don't know how you handle it horsey with your long cycles- I am driving myself crazy!

I am having a lil cramping today but up until now, I have had no signs of AF. Cycle day 37 today.

Just started spotting... Guess I am just glad to have an answer either way...

Sweetpea- sorry to hear your cycle is longer and confusing this month :( also sorry it appears af is here. I hope things are better next cycle. Do you have an appt scheduled to see your dr?

Yep it got pushed back to Feb 19th cause apparently there was a change in the doctors schedule. AF showed yesterday for me. Finally glad to know what's up. Thinking I will chart again this cycle so I know wtf is going on lol

My next appointment got pushed from feb 1 to march 4 - and i totally got a false positive this morning. There's a sick part of me that's holding on to hope.

How did you get a false positive? That's really rare. Are you sure it's not for real?

hi ladies. haven't been on much. having major back problems, i'm having xrays on monday. hope you all are hanging in there. :)

Ashley I am sorry to hear about your back problems :( I hope it's something that can be fixed easily.

Horsey- how do you know it was a false +?

You know just cause you got a negative this morning doesn't mean you aren't. It's still a little early. A positive is a positive and false ones don't come around often. Don't count yourself out just yet love

Update here... I figured as long as I'm not getting pregnant (jan marks our 13th cycle ttc), then I may as well get into shape. I'm doing Body for Life (anyone heard of it?). DH and I did it once before and got great results. I have just finished week 2 and feeling pretty good. Lots of gym time and healthy eating. Who knows, maybe we just need to be healthier to have the sperm and eggie meet? So I may as well tone up the bod anyway!

I'm back!

Keep us updated horsey! :hugs:

I've never heard of it sweetpea, good luck! :)

go sweetpea, im feeling the same but without the motivation :p haus, what's the haps. rachel and rmsh1, damn ladies. time flies. it must be about time for you gals.....

:haha: not quite time yet but certainly getting there, just over 8 weeks left for me :ignore: :shock: I am still stalking you all!

Sweetpea, you are going to look like this! Go you! :bodyb:
Horsey, I am still stalking your journal, just quietly :hugs:

AFM, we are having a bigun! I had a 30 week growth scan due to my thyroid, and baby was measuring in the 90th percentile :saywhat: This is BIG! Her head circumference alone was measuring 32 weeks + 3 days, and the scan was on 29 weeks + 6 :) I knew I was feeling big. So now, I have to have more scans due to her size, and if she stays around the 90th percentile, fine, I just have a big baby, but if she goes up even higher, they will retest me for diabetes. I dont think I have diabetes, but they will test again anyway.

I seem to have all the downer parts of pregnancy now. I have carpel tunnel syndrome at night time, where the "tunnel" supplying the nerves to the hands swells up, causing numbness and finger joint pain. It is nasty when I first wake up. I also have horrendous reflux, and am on prescription pills for that. I got thrush last week. BUT baby is doing just fine, nothing wrong there. I am a little concerned that they will induce me early if she gets too big, and I did not want an induction, but not much I can do. Next scan is just over two weeks away :)

Good luck with your hsg horsey! I hear you are really fertile for a few cycles after getting one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->