Cycle Buddy Central!

Good luck horsey! :)

Omg sweetpea you can test soon!

Nothing good is new with me, just dealing with a lot of crap right now :(

What kind of crap? Hope everything is ok...

My ticker is off. I'm really like 1 dpo cause my last cycle was effed up. Come to think of it, so is this one. I have no idea what my body is doing lately : /

i now have a saline sonogram schedule for tomorrow thursday, and still the hsg friday whew.

you guys dont talk enough anymore :cry:

I'm here! Lurking... Life for me is do busy right now (just what I need actually to keep my ttc obsession in check!) I am enrolled in a night class, have become a gym rat and have a crochet contract for a local art museum.

How's life for u gals otherwise?

Thanks sweetpea! I just have a lot going on and I really don't know how to deal with any of it...

I hear ya on not knowing wtf your body is doing! If you check my last cycle it was 5 days of spotting! WTF?! What class are you taking??

Horsey, Bex, Rachel what's new???

I'm in the waiting room about to have my uterus checked with a saline sonogram.

Not a whole lot new here just keeping busy and getting ready for the baby. She will be here in a few months, it's going by so fast! Once we finish the nursery I will make sure to take a pic for your guys :)

Good luck Horsey!

Not too much going on here. I have straps for my wrists at night time now as I got carpel tunnel syndrome, yet another pregnancy side-effect (I swear I have everything).

Sweetpea what does a medical coder do?

Bex! Praying that you get some relief soon! I remember towards the end of my pregnancy getting all these symptoms too :hugs:

A medical coder is someone who reads through a providers chart notes and decides what "codes" to use to submit to an insurance for reimbursement. It's based on the procedures that are done at the visit and what symptoms the provider assesses at that time.

my left tube did not show up. i am so mad at my lady parts, i no longer enjoy masturbation like i used to.

Stalking you horsey.. muahahahha...

Just flipping through the groups page and saw that you created this one, thought I would join the discussion.. :)

Horsey what does that mean exactly? Is it blocked or the test was inconclusive?

Here's my update ladies... Trying not to get too excited though...9 dpo, boobs sore as hell since ovulation, been very tired this week, cramps last night and looks like I *might* have an implantation dip on my chart if my temp spike tomorrow.

hi sweetpea, :hugs: it was blocked but the report was vague so i guess ultimately inconclusive so far and im waiting for a third person (my RE) to review the films and tell me.

aknqtpie, glad you are here. we need fluffening.

Good luck sweetpea, this might be it!

Sorry about your blocked tube Horsey :( I hope the RE reviews it and finds everything is just fine :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->