Cycle Buddy Central!

Sorry about the possible blocked tube horsey. I hope everything turns out to be ok :)

Welcome to the thread aknqtpie!

Sweetpea- your chart and symptoms sound promising I really hope this is it for you! Do you normally get sore boobs?

OMG!!!!!!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo_zps7dd345af.jpg

I'm over the moon!!!! Wahooooo!!!!!

Here's another pic...a close up

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo_zps22f5bb4b.jpg

Ok last one... I wanted it to be real so bad, I decided to confirm it with a digi... Definitely pregnant! I'm in shock still I think :cloud9:

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo_zps5b443b94.jpg

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg sweetpea yayyyyyyyy congrats I'm soooooo happy for you!!!

:happydance::thumbup::headspin::yipee::wohoo::loopy::bunny:

Congrats!! I suck at math when is your estimated due date?? :holly: lol

I'm living through you, Rachel, Bex and eventually horsey. After my last few cycles I'm convinced it's never going to be my turn. :( I had a 20 day cycle, FOUR days of spotting and my current one was 24 days. Add the fact that my dad was just diagnosed with TWO cancers and yeah life is awesome.

I'm a total ray of sunshine! Haha

Haus! :hugs:

I thought it would never be my turn too... When I totally stopped obsessing, it took 2 cycles. Who knew? I will keep your dad in my thoughts...

As for my due date... I am guessing Oct 20th

Yay!!!! Congrats sweet pea!!! OMG I am beyond happy for you!!! Wishing thou a happy & healthy pregnancy :)

hausfrau, i'm so sorry about what you're going through with your dad.

and on ttc, i hope it is your turn next, but me immediately after. like last year would have been good. me too on the ray of sunshine.

sweetpea, wow. that's what they say huh! xo

Thanks ladies :hugs: He should be fine as everything was caught early. He's having surgery this week so I'm thankful for that! :)

What I mean is it's never going to be my turn EVER, sweetpea you already have a LO. I have never ever seen two lines. All I have is a drawer full of hpts and opks. :( You guys at least know you aren't broken. (Ugh that sounds super bitchy which wasn't my intention at all). Horsey I agree, I hope our time comes soon :hugs: :hugs: Sweetpea, try for a halloween baby! Hehe

Haus- how long have you been ttc now? Your dr is working on getting your thyroid under control. That can have a huge affect on fertility I think you just need the meds to start working then it will only be a matter of time. It took me exactly one year to see two lines, hang in there :hugs: I hope the surgery for your dad goes well, I am glad they caught it early that is something he has on his side.

Girls I am sooooo upset right now...i took the glucose test and found out I failed it. I read most people do a one hour test then if they fail they do a 3 hour. My dr had me do a 2 hour and normal is 140 and under and I got 148 so he is having me do the 3 hour and if I fail that I have gd :cry: I am stressing about this so much and so confused as to why I am at risk for this. I had this same exact test done right before I got pregnant when the RE was checking all kinds of things in my bloodwork and I passed with a 90 and now somehow I fail with a 148!?! I eat healthy...whole grains, fruits, veggies,ect. Obviously I splurge but I really don't think I go overboard when I do, it is in moderation. No one in my family has diabetes or had gd, i was thin pre pregnancy and so far i have only gained 14 lbs. I just don't get it and I am so nervous now..this really sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->