Cycle Buddy Central!

They dont take blood in the UK or here if you are pregnant, so I have no idea of what my levels were sorry Sweetpea. They just take your word for it!

Yes Horsey, you are PUPO :hugs:

They double every three days or so. Maybe it is twinsies! Or maybe your o date is a day off from what u thought. Xo. That is great news sweetpea!! Since u looked up you know there's quite a range of what's normal :).

I just looked at it chart and everything makes perfect sense. They start counting on cd1 so u r officially 4 weeks prego but it has been 2 weeks since o.

Do u think it is twins??? Did u say oh has twins in the fam?

Twins only run on the mothers side and yes we have them on my side.

I meant it was confusing because she said "2 to 3 weeks" along which would indicate that I was at ovulation (since your AF starts week 1). Technically I am 4 weeks 2 days.

And I am definitely not off on my O date I don't think. Unless I O'd on cd 15 but I'm 95% sure due to temp shift and o pains that it was cd 16.

Guess we'll find out in a few weeks!

Sorry I meant that it is the mothers side that determined fraternal twin chances. I think that sounded wrong when I posted it...

I am sure that your numbers are fine. I wouldn't stress about them being too high.. the important part is that they double every 48 hours.

Yay for being pupo horsey!! :happydance:

When will you test aknqtpie?

Sweetpea- I don't remember my exact number at 14 dpo but I think it was around 200-250 then two days later it was around 800 I remember It quadrupled and I thought I may have had twins but there is just one in there. I think there is a wide range for what is normal numbers as long as they are at least doubling every 48 hours. Are you getting another blood draw?

I got the gtt done with this morning, glad to have it over with and praying I pass the test. I should find out tomorrow afternoon. [-o<

I have tested the last 3 days.. but still way too early and BFN.. I am not going to test again till friday.. and if it is negative, I will test on Monday when I get back in town. Luckily I am going to rural Alaska, where HPT's cost like $50 for a box, so I won't have the desire to purchase any.. hahaha

Do you really??? Where are you at? I am in Wasilla! I was born and raised in Anchorage though.

There are two other girls on here who live in AK.. one lives down the street from me, and the other in Fairbanks!

We probably know some of the same people.. especially if she lives in Anchorage or Wasilla... In an area of 350,000 people.. it's really the mentality of a small town.

No I'm actually from the south and graduated in 2001 from high school so we are close in age :) my sister in law goes to dimond high though! And I have an old sweatshirt that says dimond on it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->