Cycle Buddy Central!

DH family lives here. But only till next year then we are moving back to the lower 48

Yep. We are moving where it's sunny :) been in Alaska over 3 years and I'm about done! I really love it here though for the scenery but just too cold!

Summers are worth it.. but during the winter time, we debate leaving the State. But DH and I both have good jobs, so it's hard to leave that behind. I would love to live in the Pac-NW so I could go see sports all the time though :)

i know huh - me too. my temps are way higher than they've ever been at this stage. how does your prego chart differ from the ones before? -anything telling that happened a few days after o?

Horsey.. I am loving your chart!!! Pumpkin babies all around!!!

morning, sunshine - happy love day everyone. OH wants to go to a monster truck show and i am about to buy tickets. romantic, huh? :kiss:

Sweetpea you can't move until I can visit Alaska! Haha :)

Your chart does look good horsey! I started temping again so my chart looks kind of lame haha. Horsey I kind of want to go to see monster trucks, and I'm pretty girly...lol. I just renewed my passport so I can go with! lol lol lol

Nope.. if I don't get my pumpkin.. I think I am ordering some though.

I've got a BUCKET full. I've even already done two. -At 3 and 4 dpo. :p I am totally going to test Sunday night, Monday morning and Tuesday morning. If I don't get a positive by Wednesday, I'mma cry and make the biggest scene. Look forward to that.

Did anyone get any romantical Valentines? I was rather pleased with mine. This is our only vday as an engaged couple. OH has to work late, but I cooked last night and got some tulips. <3 <3 <3

Ohhh horsey I really hope you get your bfp this cycle!! I will be stalking :)

I got the results back from my gtt and it looks like I passed! The nurse read off the number to me and I only failed the 2 hour blood draw and passed the rest and from what I read they only diagnose gd if you fail 2 or more, what a relief!!

Congrats Rachel, I just had my one hour test today, results by Monday I hope :)

gluck rmsh1! you should call them friday night in case they can save you a weekend of wondering, but i'm sure you will pass too <3

Yay Rachel! I knew you would pass :) Bex thinking about you and fingers crossed for good results!

Horsey my chart does seem diff this time around. I got an obvious implantation dip at 9 dpo but the tell tale signs were the sore boobs from ovulation ( I don't get this much) and had cramping at 7/8 dpo which had to be the actual implantation since I got positives at 9dpo

DH just came home with bunches of roses and a big cookie :) love that man

Nada happening here for v-day :( Oh well..

Horsey - If I get a BFN tomorrow.. I will probably burst into tears. Although I am starting to feel more and more out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->