Cycle Buddy Central!

you guys are gonna have dinner together? or drinks? or bowmchicka.... or powpowpow ... i know you like video games.... mine has such a hard time being romantic and i have a soppy side as my english friend put it yesterday. so i was REALLY impressed and pleased with the tulips last night and also that he managed to eat with me when i made dinner last night. i'm gonna be home alone for much of the night tonight in case you would like to have a pupo, pre-testing pity party. we could eat chocolate and look at pictures of cupcakes online. oh oh hay. is the bachelor on tonight? nothing like some slutty men and women to make you praise the lord that your man is not "finding love" by making out with 10 different chicks who are not you.

What is pupo? Should I google with safe search on?? Lol

My DH isn't super romantic, but I got chocolates and a dinner out! :) I want your big cookie sweetpea, kinda jealous!

pregnant until proven otherwise! i'm jealous of anyone who has their sweety in person tonight. mine's working. we need the money though, so i ain't complainin'. xo

It was very yummy Haus!

Horsey my DH had to work tonight too... Boooo

Sorry to hear about the bfn :( but you are never officially out until the witch shows. I will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

It sounds like everyone had a nice Valentine's Day! We had a birthing class last night and both worked during the day so we are going out for dinner tonight :)

Bex- I hope you get good results from your test keep us posted!

Sweetpea- how are you feeling? Has the lovely morning sickness kicked in for you? I think I felt great until 6 weeks then I was sick for almost a month :sick: are you hoping for a certain gender this time?

Yes I know you aren't supposed to lol but I really want a boy so I can have one of each and have that boy experience. But I will also love it if LO has a girl to be close with so as long as the baby is healthy and happy!

I feel twinges of nausea here and there but really I am just tired a lot. With #1 I got sick at 8 weeks and was sick until the end of my first trimester...
I work out and eat healthier now though and that is supposed to help with morning sickness and fatigue. We will see!

Exciting about your dinner tonight! Make sure you enjoy as much of that kind of stuff before baby comes! :)

Bex- hoping for good results for you! Have you or Rachel decided on your names yet? :)

I understand wanting one of each, we will definitely be hoping for a boy next time around! But of course the most important thing is healthy :)

We did pick a name it is Shaelyn Marie :) we have an Irish last name so it all sounds really good together!

:hugs: aknqtpie

Rachel, I love her name!

I've got to stop driving myself nuts. I'm obsessing!!!! I'm going to be home alone all day tomorrow too. Save me from myself! :p

Sorry all been MIA. All is pretty good here. Having back issues still so next step is an MRI on Monday and if nothing shows up then breast reduction it is. Lanay is growing so quickly, up to 14lbs 8oz and 25 in. Potty training my 2 year old is finally going good so hopefully soon we will be down to only one kid in diapers.
Here are my girls on Valentines Day :)
Valentines 2013.jpg

So sweet ashley! Thanks for sharing!

Horsey I know how it is to be home alone all day with a bunch of hpts :/ I have no self control when it comes to that...

Rachel- the name is perfect! Very cute :)

Okay ladies.. more to the story...

So I took the test at 2am.. because I had to pee... Didn't see anything.. so after about 2 minutes, I decided to disassemble it because 1) I was feeling destructive at 2am and 2) I was curious if I could tell where the line was supposed to show up..

So at 5:30am.. when I got up for the day.. I looked in the trash (because who doesn't do that) .. and low and behold.. there was a pink line!

So I am not sure if this was because I took it out of the casing.. or because it was outside of the time limit.. but I am taking a Clearblue one in about 2 hours (I have been holding it since 5:30 am.. it is now 8:30am.. So we will see what that one shows.

Good luck aknqtpie!

That's a beautiful name Rachel! My maiden name is Irish but neither my brother or I have Irish names. I think it would have been nice to. My married name is very German and we're planning on choosing something German for our future LOs.

Welcome back Ashley! :)

Rachel - I love the name.. Marie is my middle name :)

I am sticking with the football QB theme for first names.. If I have a boy.. Russell Jordan (Russell after Russell Wilson and Jordan is my great-grandma's maiden name... and my DH's favorite basketball player).. if it is a girl... Peyton Elizabeth..

aknqtpie, we want to see your clearblue test. you have joined the realm of the poas addicts

(she's prego, prego prego!)

ms ashley, i hope you don't have to reduce the tatas. :holly:

No names for us yet, we have started a list but OH is being difficult. He is of the belief that you cannot name a baby until you see what it looks like. My reasoning is that I do not want arguments after I have been in labour for however long. So I want three names picked beforehand, he wants 6! And remember he does not know the sex, so we have to have boys and girls names :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->