Cycle Buddy Central!

Good luck aknqtpie!

Forgot to say, did not hear from midwife yesterday so looks like Monday for my diabetes results

Thanks everyone! Marie is my middle name and my mom's and its my great grandmother's first name so it is a tradition I am happy to pass down :)

Akn- I really hope that was a real bfp!! I would say if it had color that's a good sign, keep us posted on the next one and take a pic of the first one and post for us :)

Ashley- sorry to hear your back is still bothering you :( your girls are beautiful!

I won't be back to my home computer for a few days. I plan on testing again on sunday or monday... so we will see what we come up with then.

I am okay.

aknqtpie, we want to see your clearblue test. you have joined the realm of the poas addicts

(she's prego, prego prego!)

ms ashley, i hope you don't have to reduce the tatas. :holly:

Isn't that the truth! We are definitely POAS addicts up in here! Haha. Aknqtpie do you chart? We are also big chart stalkers here lol

Bex and Sweetpea just throwing the name Sarah out there. Just sayin' :)

I did prior to my m/c and all the debacle in between. This is my first cycle since my D&C.. I guess you all don't know my story... Here is the abbreviated version.

My m/c took about 3 months to get to the point of needing a D&C, because my doctors weren't proactive, and I would call them in tears, and nothing. Anyways, finally got a referall to a different doctor and found out there was retained product, so they did a D&C in January..

But I decided to keep it low key this cycle and just do OPKs. Next cycle I will be temping again. My problem is that I usually wake myself up in the middle of the night, and then can't go back to sleep and then when I set my alarm to take my temp.. I haven't had 3 hours of uninterupted sleep. I might just start taking my temp when I wake up (if I wake up in the middle of the night) and then do the temperature adjustment thing.

Aknqtpie I wake up in the middle of the night too (especially when i am obsessing and temping) but I always found that no matter what time I took my temp, it wasn't all too off. May be just me though. I never adjust according to the time...

Hoping for your bfp! Pink is always a good sign!

haha, rmsh1, i love it. he is as difficult as mine <3

sarah is my sister's name - it is beautiful as haus can testify to.

i am testing this weekend guys, wish me dust. i figure i might get a positive result monday morning, or be sad. :p

That's terrible, as if going through a m/c isn't awful enough. :hugs:

Lots of :dust: horsey!! Also since it's the norm here: :holly:!!! lol lol

Good luck horsey! :dust:

Akn- I agree with sweetpea. I would always wake up early and found it really didn't make a difference. I would just take my temp and not stress about it being early. Good luck!

Horsey! Your chart looks preggo preggo preggo! I'm really hoping this is it for you! Are you testing tomorrow?

Horsey - your chart is still looking mighty fine!

Thanks for the temping advice ladies. Ill start next cycle.

Still no AF, but feeling out. Ill test again on Tuesday

good morning everybody. after losing hope this weekend, i gave myself line eye last night :p but today, no lines, feeling hopeful once more and still pupo, despite having fewer symptoms than i did at 3po.

:muaha:

sweetpea, thank you. YES! i'll test tomorrow morning too. <3

you've shown great restraint aknqtpie!

Horsey! It looks like implantation day to me!!!! I tested on the same day I got the low temp and got a :bfp: PLEASE keep us updated!

thanks - i'm feeling down and out though. your optimism helps, sweetpea <3

Started temping today, the link is on my siggy.

Horsey - Sorry about the temp drop. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->