Cycle Buddy Central!

Late implantation!!!!! I'm not giving up on her cycle yet! :dust: :dust: :dust: Remember, implantation occurs between 6 and 12 dpo normally and you are what, 11 dpo today?

p.s. i got a :bfp: the night of my temp drop... horsey, did you feel any cramping last night or the night before?

Keep testing horsey! :)

I feel that my chart is pretty inaccurate this time. My thermometer was making this weird screechy beeping sound when displaying my temp so I think the battery is going. I'm gonna start temping again next cycle..

you guys, i have evil ics!!!!! i have been testing in the morning and evening and always doing two at a time. i'm driving myself crazy with hints of lines..... i swear there are a couple times lately where i'll get a shadow of a line and the other one i do at the same time has NOTHING. last night I totally had a shadow of a line. TOTALLY! I was so excited to do a frer this morning and post a bfp ;) but alas NOTHING on the frer. this has happened the last couple cycles too! so i'm feeling like im going nuts or there's a problem with eggies implanting xo. OR maybe because i use 2 dipstix in the same "sample," the second one gets a false positive? lemme find a pic to post for you. too bad! ...sweetpea, yes, i've been feeling all kind of things. :p but i do think im out cause last time, implantation happened really early! i keep thinking maybe if anything, im ectopically prego. typical thoughts from me! why cant i be positive and BFP! lol

-also ladies, same deal with the temps this morning. the first (lower) temp was me waking up freezing at 6am, doing hpts and then going back to bed and waking up cozy with my highest temp yet at the normal 9am. xo

i'm gonna post the shadow of a line pix in my journal.......

yay aknqtpie and haus, for temping!

i normally temp at 9am, but i wake up at 6/7/8 sometimes and go back to sleep because of OH's schedule. i usually record a temp just so i have something written down in case i wake up and forget and walk around or take a drink of water at 9. Those things ruin temping. But whatever - i found the best thing when i started temping was just to write down a temp when i woke up and not obsess too much over it. it's about the overall pattern more than one or two individual temperatures being "accurate."

chart still looks great horsey!

Rach, Bex, Haus- what's shakin'?

All is well here, dh and I are heading to the beach for the weekend, we booked a hotel at the place we got married. We figure this may be our last chance to have a mini vacation together for awhile!

How are you feeling sweetpea?

Nothing going on here either. I lost some plug the other day, that is about it!

Otherwise I am just stalking Horsey's chart :)

I am ok. I cant believe how tired I am. I'm not complaining but I feel like its 10 times worse with this baby!

Rach good going on the vacay :) that sounds really nice!

Bex you are getting close now!

Sorry about af horsey :( it seems like femera worked well for you though so it should only be a matter of time :thumbup:

Doing well here, looking forward to my shower on Sunday :)

Sweetpea- when will your fist scan be?

I have an appt at 10 weeks with my midwife. I'm not sure about the scan though... It's a long wait until I get to see my baby :( I am already impatient.

Oooh your shower! I'm excited for you :) it is so much fun for your first lil one :)

Yes I am really looking forward to it. My mil threw dh and I one a few weeks ago but it was a coed thing so we didn't do the games or any other traditional stuff so this one will be a girly one :)

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well...Lanay is now rolling over from back to tummy. Its really amazing to watch how fast they grow up...I want them to stay babies forever!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->