Cycle Buddy Central!

Man it's quiet in here AGAIN! Lol.

Nothing new over here. AF showed, but I expected it ths month, and I'm getting ready to go away on vacation again. Just wanted to say hey!

Haus you are always going away on holiday! Where are you going this time? Sorry about AF :hugs:

I am waiting on baby to arrive, I want her to come early as she is a bigun, and I want to be able to push her out (I have a small pelvis), but really she will come when she is ready :)

Haus! I was wondering where you were lately ;) I would love a vacation myself. Where are you off to this time?

Bex- I'm thinking within the week ;)

We do travel a lot! :) This time we're just going to Phoenix for the weekend :)

Omg ladies I am way too excited about this, but my thyroid is evening out! It was 6.4 (I think.4) at my last draw and today he told me it was 3.8! Apparently the Synthroid is working better then he expected as he has never seen it work so well at the dosage he prescribed (I was on the lowest dose). Anyways he upped the dosage slightly to get my TSH in the 2 range. Excited that my body is actually working! I'm still having no real symptons of hypothyroidism though!

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited! :) When we were going through the results of my draw (I also had my iron checked) he went "oh wow" and I was like "way to deliver bad news!" Haha. But no, he was just so surprised it worked so well. Totally made my day!! :happydance:

Hi ladies. How is everyone?
I just wanted to stop in and say hi. Lanay is 4 months old already. Time is going by so quickly for me. I just want it to slooooow down...
Here is a pic of my baby girl
Lanay 4 months.jpg

Yay Haus! Great news about the mess working. I'm sure you'll be on your way to a bfp really soon!

Ashley, she is adorable!

Hi ladies! Mind if I join?

My name is Kristina and I am 19 years old. My husband's name is Landon. He's 32. I used to post on this site when I started TTC our first child, Liam, who is now five months old. We are currently exclusively breastfeeding, so the chances of us getting pregnant again soon are quite slim, but we are going to start trying regardless. We have purchased some OPK's, HPT's, and began charting once more. I am so excited to start this journey all over and to give Liam a sibling close in age (something I never had).

With Liam we were NTNP for over a year, and then our first cycle TTC we became pregnant. During that cycle we used OPK's, both digital and IC, guaifenesin, vitamins, and continued charting.

My first PP cycle was in December. I haven't had any kind of spotting or bleeding since then, but Liam has just started sleeping through the night. I am pretty confident that my fertility should be returning shortly. So far, I have charted about a weeks worth of temps and details. I have been taking OPK's and it appears as though my LH is rising. I'm not sure if I am anywhere near ovulation as my CM is very scant, but we'll see I guess!

I look forward to getting to know you ladies and see you all achieve your BFPs!

Welcome! I remember you briefly from last year :) good luck to you TTC #2! This is a great thread-lots of supportive ladies in here :)

Welcome! I remember you briefly from last year :) good luck to you TTC #2! This is a great thread-lots of supportive ladies in here :)

Thanks! Congratulations on your current pregnancy! I have been lurking for a while and I'm glad to see that you finally caught the egg and baby seems to be sticky. =). Last year, I posted mostly on a thread with Hausfrau and other places.

Does this OPK look almost positive to you guys? I'm thinking it's time to start BD'ing.

https://i49.tinypic.com/fnhh8y.jpg

So, you're still alive Kristina? Lol Are you and Landon trying straight away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->