Cycle Buddy Central!

So, you're still alive Kristina? Lol Are you and Landon trying straight away?

Yes, we are all still alive! Lol. Sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth. Things got very busy during my pregnancy. It'll be nice talking again though. How has everything been going with your thyroid? Still traveling a lot? I miss talking to you very much!

Landon and I are actively trying to conceive. Well, as much as we can be at this moment. We're currently on CD96. After that almost positive OPK the other day, the rest have been blatantly negative. Who knows.

So, you're still alive Kristina? Lol Are you and Landon trying straight away?

Yes, we are all still alive! Lol. Sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth. Things got very busy during my pregnancy. It'll be nice talking again though. How has everything been going with your thyroid? Still traveling a lot? I miss talking to you very much!

Landon and I are actively trying to conceive. Well, as much as we can be at this moment. We're currently on CD96. After that almost positive OPK the other day, the rest have been blatantly negative. Who knows.

Haha, you totally dropped off the face of the Earth! My thyroid was under-active (thankfully still skinny though! Haha) but is responding better then expected to Synthroid (thyroid med). My TSH was anywhere from 4-7 (.3-3) considered normal by Canadian standards, and is now 3.8! I'm on a slightly higher dose now and just waiting to see the next results in June :) I've been lazily TTC because I'm at a high risk to m/c etc because of my thyroid, so I'm waiting impatiently! Still travelling lots, just got back from a week in Florida and a week in the Caribbean and I'm currently in Phoenix :)

Either way welcome to the thread! You already know horseypants. Sweetpea, Rachel and rmsh are regulars and all great ladies! :thumbup:

Haus I'm so jealous of your vacation-ing! Pack me away in your suitcase next time ;)

I'll try and give you enough notice next time! Hehe We're going home probably in June, so if you want to see eastern Canada make sure your passport is up to date! :rofl:

How's everyone??? Ahhh I can't believe I won't ever TTC again...crazy but I can't just stop talking to u ladies...hope that's okay. I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of having three babies and getting a pretty good routine. It'll help when my back is better and when I don't have to hold Lanay so much. But, since she's our last baby I hold her as much as she'll let me. :) She's so big though, almost 16lbs already! She's my biggest baby at 4 months...hope you're all doing well...I can't wait til April so I can go on our mini vacation with my hubby.

Bex did you have that baby yet or what???

Hi Ashley! This thread is quiet quiet again.... I hear the crickets...

Where'd everybody go?

Got your message thanks Sweetpea, and no, no baby yet, just playing the old waiting game now

Wow Bex your almost there, how exciting!!

Sweetpea how are you feeling? Any ms? When is your first appt?

Hi Ashley I hope you have a great vacation!

Haus, horsey- what's happening?

I just got back from Phoenix and I don't think I've ever been this tan in my life! Haha

You know what's interesting? Now that my thyroid levels are normalizing I've noticed I get an insane amount of ewcm. Like ridiculous amounts. This is the first month that I've noticed (and I just recently got my blood draw results). Anyone know if maybe this is normal? I know with hypothyroidism your ovulation/cycles can be questionable so maybe my body is sorting things out??

Yay Haus!!! Lots of ewcm is a great sign! :) and heck yeah for being tan! I'm a jealous ghost over here in AK :haha:

Yes Bex! Post a bump pic!

Rachel you are already 33 weeks??? Geez time is flying! I have my first appointment on Monday :)

Haus - Yay for EWCM!!!

Sweetpea - I am a pale ghost up here with you... At least the days are longer.. and I saw pussy willows on the trees!!! :)

AF showed tonight.. :(

Thanks ladies! I typically get ewcm, but now? Damn! Haha.

Haha, I'm pretty sure I no longer qualify as white anymore. Never ever been this tan in my life.

Sorry AF came akn so depressing to see each month...

Guys, aknqtpie's husband was in a fatal car accident. My heart goes out to you, Michelly <3

Akn I am so so sorry, I don't even know what to say. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

omg... I have no words :( I am so so so sorry ak please let us know if there is anything we can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->