Cycle Buddy Central!

It does not quite feel right to post this after such sad news, but here is my current bump....

Attachments

• Photo0323.jpg
    Photo0323.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
oh my god! absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bex, I meant to ask if your LO has any thyroid issues? I know you are hyperthyroid and mentioned a chance she may have issues as well...

I have not had results on her thyroid yet, but I am guessing they would have told me if she had? I will ask the midwife tomorrow, when she comes for the 7 day check up :)

Appt went well yesterday. Lil bub is measuring right on schedule, saw all four limbs and heartbeat looks strong. We had an in-house ultrasound so it wasn't very clear but we go in 2 weeks for the 12 week "good" scan and downs testing

it is all going well, we have been really lucky with Emma, she is a good baby. She feeds all the time, and slept for two 4 hour blocks last night! It is early days though, it could all change!

Yes but you probably just have a good eater/sleeper on your hands! That's wonderful :) Please be sure to post more pics of her in here! Such a doll!

OK here is some :)

Attachments

• em1.jpg
    em1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
  • em2.jpg
    em2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
And the best one so far....

Attachments

• Em3.jpg
    Em3.jpg