Cycle Buddy Central!

Hello Ladies, I really love this thread - Thank you! I am not really sure this month where I am as I had a Lap/hysterscopy and D&C last week on the 15th (cd8) and I began testing with OPK's on Friday and I got a really dark line - almost positive! I have kept testing since then but I have been peeing so much that it is diluted and haven't been able to get a good test again. We started :sex: on Sat - well more like insertion of sperm(sorry tmi) and then :sex: carefully last night just in case. I figure if the test I take today is darker than yesterdays than I haven't "o'd" yet but if it is lighter than I did. My RE said it was ok to try right away as long as I wasn't bleeding. I just started temping this month but so far I don't think it is too accurate because I started on cd9 and I haven't been sleeping well. I did get some O like pain yesterday and some brown tinged ewcm. I would love to have a cycle buddy or buddies or just some support while going through all this - it has been a really long time for me and OH.

Well ladies I don't think I O'ed :cry: I am getting so sick of waiting. The only plus to not O'ing yet is that I have a dr. appt in a couple weeks so I am hoping I didn't start a new cycle before then just in case they order bloodwork, that way I don't have to wait two months through my long ass cycle again.

FF thinks I O'ed but I don't buy it. If my temp today was below 96.6 I would loose my crosshairs and I slept like total crap again yesterday for the third night in a row. I normally temp at 5:45 and I woke at 3:30 the past couple nights, so I temped then and got 96.63 then slept for another 1.5 hours and temped around my normal time and got 96.5 so I am wondering if I should just put that temp in so FF will remove the crosshairs. I guess I will just have to keep Bd'ing every other day to be safe and just see how this unfolds, but at this point I am doubtful I O'ed :nope:

Well ladies I don't think I O'ed :cry: I am getting so sick of waiting. The only plus to not O'ing yet is that I have a dr. appt in a couple weeks so I am hoping I didn't start a new cycle before then just in case they order bloodwork, that way I don't have to wait two months through my long ass cycle again.

FF thinks I O'ed but I don't buy it. If my temp today was below 96.6 I would loose my crosshairs and I slept like total crap again yesterday for the third night in a row. I normally temp at 5:45 and I woke at 3:30 the past couple nights, so I temped then and got 96.63 then slept for another 1.5 hours and temped around my normal time and got 96.5 so I am wondering if I should just put that temp in so FF will remove the crosshairs. I guess I will just have to keep Bd'ing every other day to be safe and just see how this unfolds, but at this point I am doubtful I O'ed :nope:

Oh sweetie I am sorry :cry::cry: I know it's hard to feel hopeful when there's no sure way that O happened. Big HUGS to you :hugs: I hope you O soon!

Hi horsey! I've been so busy reading all the posts I kinda forgot to post myself! I believe I'm in the 2ww right now. Waking up daily hoping to feel symptoms or M/S but I'm sure its way too early for that. If my cycles are back to regular (first month off the pill) then I should be either able to test next week, or expect AF next week. Let's hope its testing!

guys i'm super grumpy today!!! i am lurking!!! and supporting you all :)

Horsey, your kitty pic always makes me smile. I used to have a lovely white kitty like that one, though she never went to sleep quite like that

thank you :) here's some extra adorableness

https://youtu.be/VhnVQizc69c

and oh my gosh. any of these:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEllenShow/videos?query=grace

here's the first one of those i saw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7U...DvjVQa1PpcFNuZsw7dhFlLjHltFtPzCyhaJnAP091F3Y=

horseypants I see you got your chart link to work! Temps are looking good. :thumbup:

Awwww! This was my adorable cat

Attachments

• christmas_cat.jpg
    christmas_cat.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1
thanks rach! i hope you solve the o mystery. i know how frustrating it can be. off to stalk yours some more :) rmsh, she is adorable <3

She was my baby for many years, but then we decided to move to the UK so a friend of mine took her. I had her from 6 weeks and had to give her up at 9 years. Was the hardest thing I have ever done and will not own another til we move back to NZ and settle properly. Too hard emotionally.
Rachel I hope you did O!!!

mas, welcome welcome! thank you for sharing the details, keep them coming and fingers crossed for you :friends:

Thanks girls but I am thinking I didn't o but who knows. Its tough to know what my temps should have been because my sleeping sucked for the past few nights. I would love to sleep through the night for once tonight! I really don't know what causes this sleeplessness for me. I never had this issue before I stopped BCP so I think it is a hormonal thing, it is really irritating.

I took an opk for the hell of it today and it was negative, there was only a light line there but cleary neg. If you look at my chart from last cycle and if ff was right about my o day then I guess my current post o temps wouldnt be all that odd but my first cycle when I o'ed my temp clearly rose a decent amount right away so I don't know why that would change for the last cycle and this one but I did start the vitex last cycle so who knows if that changed anything for me hormonally.

My opk was really light. So I either O already or maybe I will later in the month? I will keep testing.

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing??

Hey haus! I am soooo emotional today but I think it's a lot of stress and not enough sleep :( how are you?

How are the rest of you ladies?

Are you stressed over ttc or? :( I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night either, but that was my fault lol. Before bed I turned on a scary movie and it was on my mind when I was trying to sleep!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing??

Hey haus! I am soooo emotional today but I think it's a lot of stress and not enough sleep :( how are you?

How are the rest of you ladies?

Are you stressed over ttc or? :( I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night either, but that was my fault lol. Before bed I turned on a scary movie and it was on my mind when I was trying to sleep!

Just a whole bunch of stuff. I think I'll be ok after a good nights sleep. LO has been sick all week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->