Cycle Buddy Central!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing??

Hey haus! I am soooo emotional today but I think it's a lot of stress and not enough sleep :( how are you?

How are the rest of you ladies?

Are you stressed over ttc or? :( I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night either, but that was my fault lol. Before bed I turned on a scary movie and it was on my mind when I was trying to sleep!

Just a whole bunch of stuff. I think I'll be ok after a good nights sleep. LO has been sick all week :(

Aw she is still sick? Must be a nasty bug going around. :( Hope she feels better soon!!

A good sleep usually does wonders! :) I washed our sheets today so I know I'll be sleeping well tonight! (our sheets are made from bamboo and are soooo soft fresh outta the wash/dryer) :)

I finally slept a LITTLE better last night than the previous three nights but not much. FF thinks I O'ed but I can't see why. Even if I take out the positive opk I put in that day it still leaves crosshairs up for that day. I don't really see much of a thermal shift but I am sure FF will figure it out eventually. I really hope I O for real soon, cd32 and I am so sick of having to wait 5-6 weeks to O every cycle, at this rate it will take me years to get pregnant :(

I finally slept a LITTLE better last night than the previous three nights but not much. FF thinks I O'ed but I can't see why. Even if I take out the positive opk I put in that day it still leaves crosshairs up for that day. I don't really see much of a thermal shift but I am sure FF will figure it out eventually. I really hope I O for real soon, cd32 and I am so sick of having to wait 5-6 weeks to O every cycle, at this rate it will take me years to get pregnant :(

heya rach, maybe it's the dip and sustained temps back up? looks like you got bd in anyway, so that's good. keep an eye on things and once you get your bfp, count backwards ;)

:dust:

afm, im a mess. all grumpy, sad and fighting with bf all the time. i'm really not being my effective cheerledery self on here either grrr.. oh gosh im depressing lol please

talk among yourselves and brighten my day :)

ps. i'm really getting into this temping and charting stuff and in case ya missed it, the link below works now finally. ....i wish my temps would go up :bawls: :kiss:

Your chart is looking great so far! And hopefully the moodiness is a good sign ;)

Thanks for the positivity but I dont think I really O'ed, I mean you never know but my temps just seem too low for post o temps. I will keep BD'ing every other day and just see how things pan out...

Morning everyone! I am not doing so hot today either! We are a bit of a mess these days on this forum, aren't we? I have been having extreme nausea since last night (almost vomited this morning but didn't). I'm 5 dpo so I don't know or think it could be a "sign" of anything. I probably caught LO's bug from last week :(

Not to mention my temps skyrocketed this morning so I'm not sure if it's sick related or not. Anyone want to take a peek and make me hopeful?

My Ovulation Chart

Oh, and I should mention that I took my temp with a regular thermometer and I don't have a fever so maybe a good sign? Can you have nausea so early on? Isn't implantation between like 6-12 dpo? I'm gonna drive myself bonkers today :wacko:

I am not sure but I think some ladies have had symptoms very early on. Your chart is looking great, I hope it is a symptom!!!

also a slightly more susceptible immune system is a symptom too, so even if ya are sick, it may be cause your body is letting the cutie lil blastocyst and the bug both get in ;p

sweetpea, you are the sunshine of our thread along with haus and i've been rooting for ya in your trials. i know dh and you have been trying to work out the trying versus chilling balance. it's a tough one. i think they (the mens) get emotional too but quickly let practical considerations and a general impatience for heartache take over pretty quickly while we womens who know true pain, want to work through it even though it's so hard for us? that's my random psychobabble. i know everytime i think i'm prego and the bf gets excited, we're both disappointed when it doesnt really happen, even though he acts like he doesnt care or doesnt want the pressure, etc.

thanks for saying my chart looks good. :brat: i want hotter temps. do u think i need to start taking progesterone? le sigh. i truly hope this moodyness means i'm prego but alas, i'm a moody one every cycle and i always say this! LOL

haha i hope this general thread-imbedded moodiness means we're allll prego :) it would be somethin' :)

rach, it happened to me a few times that i wasnt sure that i o-ed and it turned out i had, so im just glad you bd-ed!! this time around, i couldnt believe that i had o-ed early and i was already mooooody, so i didn't get it on with bf as much as i should have. i super wish we had bd-ed the day of o according to ff. i shoulda been like, "ok computer" :sex:

i feel like there's not enough of a spread in my temps either. grrrrr. it's possible that i have yet to o. but on that count, i'm just doing the "ok computer" and keeping an eye on things. oh. this may be a good place to admit. this time around i got every basic supply in the book. preseed, softcups, two kinds of opks (cheapies and cleablue digitals) and a bunch of hpts. i've been doing opks every day and already added the hpts for the last three days. total silly rabbit stuff ;) but the temping has been really good. i just wanna have a more complete picture of wtf is going on, even if things dont pan out for this cycle. but oh they are gonna!!! if sheer determination can bring us all bfs, i have some for the entire thread lol

:p

remember all the math im supposed to be doing and i'm so behind on a proper update... i feel so guilty for being a slackerass. gah!

more dust!

i super duper love you ladies, my silly typing has cheered me up already

There is no doubt in my mind that you clearly o'ed horsey :)

its just uneblievable because i have never had a cycle that short my whole life, so i wasn't as "on" the bd-ing as i shoulda been

Morning everyone! I am not doing so hot today either! We are a bit of a mess these days on this forum, aren't we? I have been having extreme nausea since last night (almost vomited this morning but didn't). I'm 5 dpo so I don't know or think it could be a "sign" of anything. I probably caught LO's bug from last week :(

Not to mention my temps skyrocketed this morning so I'm not sure if it's sick related or not. Anyone want to take a peek and make me hopeful?

My Ovulation Chart

We are all messed up this month for sure! Lol

I have my fingers crossed for you and horsey! Both charts look good! :)

My preseed came today!! Sweetpea have you used it this cycle at all? Horsey I *think* you use it too? Anyone else??

I have caught a head cold from my OH now, so not sure what my temps will do tomorrow, hate being sick, especially during my first month charting

We also use pre-seed but we usually only use a little externally because it is crazy expensive.

Yeah I used the applicator on one of the nights during my fertile window, and the other nights we just used some externally as to be honest, I really didnt think we needed any more!

How much do you end up using? I mean up to what marker on the applicator? I don't want to use too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->