Cycle Buddy Central!

I used less than what they really say to and used between the 2 and 2 and 1/2

And when I "squeezed" my muscles, nothing came out, so I didnt use too much anyway

welcome back pinklove.

haus, i filled the vial about halfway and inserted like a tampon. i know you are apprehensive about the softcup, but i swear you need to try it, i will help you get it in/out - just call me and don't tell dh i offered.

:serenade:

guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys. i think you guys got me pregnant with your crossed fingers and babydust. i know these pix look like nothing but they are not the stark white i am used to... i am 8dpo, feel like ass, and am thinking this is the start of something.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
  • photo-tweaked.jpg
    photo-tweaked.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 7
Haha sorry I had a super busy last week. I pretty much fell off the face of the earth.

In other news I have no idea what DPO I am but I highly highly doubt that this was my month. I decided I was going to chart this month to find out when I actually ovulate because my cycles were sooo irregular. In good news I think I figured it out. If you look at my chart you can see that the temps definitely went up and I think I lucked out and BD'd right around that time, buuut like I said before I doubt it and I am more excited about pinpointing where ovulation occurred because compared to the other months I was WAY off. It looks like I possible ovulated around the 16/17th. I put the link to my chart so you guys can take a looksy. Im not going to hold my breath this month but if anything it will get me on track for next month.

My Ovulation Chart

Anyways how is everyone?

Haus, Horsey, SweetPea, everyone else? Are you guys on the TWW?

welcome back pinklove.

haus, i filled the vial about halfway and inserted like a tampon. i know you are apprehensive about the softcup, but i swear you need to try it, i will help you get it in/out - just call me and don't tell dh i offered.

guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys. i think you guys got me pregnant with your crossed fingers and babydust. i know these pix look like nothing but they are not the stark white i am used to... i am 8dpo, feel like ass, and am thinking this is the start of something.

::SQUEAL:: Horsey!!! OMG it would be wonderful if this was your month! I am keeping fingers crossed that those tests will keep getting darker! I have awful line spotting eyes, but I def know what you mean about not being stark white! ahhh I am getting so excited for you!

welcome back pinklove.

I see something on your tests!!!! FXed!! :dust::dust::dust:

ooooooooooooooo I see something when I tilt my laptop screen back! :happydance: I hope this is it for you, I look forward to seeing darker tests to come!

welcome back pinklove.

I see something too!!! :thumbup:
(will keep my fingers crossed) ;)

Haha sorry I had a super busy last week. I pretty much fell off the face of the earth.

In other news I have no idea what DPO I am but I highly highly doubt that this was my month. I decided I was going to chart this month to find out when I actually ovulate because my cycles were sooo irregular. In good news I think I figured it out. If you look at my chart you can see that the temps definitely went up and I think I lucked out and BD'd right around that time, buuut like I said before I doubt it and I am more excited about pinpointing where ovulation occurred because compared to the other months I was WAY off. It looks like I possible ovulated around the 16/17th. I put the link to my chart so you guys can take a looksy. Im not going to hold my breath this month but if anything it will get me on track for next month.

My Ovulation Chart

Anyways how is everyone?

I'm a charting newb so all I can say is I hope your temps stay up!! :)

I have absolutly no idea if I'm in the 2ww or waiting to ovulate. I had a positive opk on cd 11, 12, and 13 and most recently spotting/bleeding wayyyyyy before AF is due with a positive opk on the second day of spotting. :wacko: I'm 120% sure I am out. I've been telling everyone that I'm okay with this not being my month but I really don't know....:(

Eugh sorry for my life story!! Lol

welcome back pinklove.

I see something too! I'm crossing everything for you! :) :dust:

Thanks for the preseed tips! I may break down and try the softcups! If I do I am going to bug the crap out of you with questions!! Lol :)

My Ovulation Chart

Anyways how is everyone?

I have absolutly no idea if I'm in the 2ww or waiting to ovulate. I had a positive opk on cd 11, 12, and 13 and most recently spotting/bleeding wayyyyyy before AF is due with a positive opk on the second day of spotting. :wacko: I'm 120% sure I am out. I've been telling everyone that I'm okay with this not being my month but I really don't know....:(

Yeah I feel you. Ive pretty much counted myself out for this month. I have been focusing more on working out and school. But I hope that this at least pinpoints my O for me. I need to be a little more prompt on my charting, this is my first chart too.

I guess my whole "outlook" this time around is less stress not so much worrying. I didnt even do my OPKs this month. I figured if I didnt know when I O'd what was the point, last month I got a positive OPK but it wasnt when I was ovulating so who knows. Ill probably do the OPKs next month. We'll see.

At least Horsey is looking like she might be getting positive news soon!

My Ovulation Chart

Anyways how is everyone?

Yeah I feel you. Ive pretty much counted myself out for this month. I have been focusing more on working out and school. But I hope that this at least pinpoints my O for me. I need to be a little more prompt on my charting, this is my first chart too.

I guess my whole "outlook" this time around is less stress not so much worrying. I didnt even do my OPKs this month. I figured if I didnt know when I O'd what was the point, last month I got a positive OPK but it wasnt when I was ovulating so who knows. Ill probably do the OPKs next month. We'll see.

At least Horsey is looking like she might be getting positive news soon!

I thought I was in this month until the spotting started and that turned to bleeding..now Everytime I do anything the bleeding picks up again. I should go to a Dr but I'm worried they'll think I'm crazy and tell me it's a super early AF :wacko:

You are still in! :)

I need to be more serious with charting too. I wish I knew when I ovulated like some of the ladies here!

Horsey I think I may see something!!! Weeeeeeee let's get preggy! I swear swear I am having symptoms ladies.

Today I was soooo nauseous but never threw up which signals to me I do not have a bug as I would have wretched up everything if I did. I had horrible uterine cramps (felt like start of labor pains) earlier today for a few minutes... And been sooooo tired. I feel really hopeful! Start testing Friday at 8 dpo.

Haus- I used preseed and Softcups this month and if I get pregnant I am totally giving the credit that way!

Pink- good to hear from you!

I'm still alive. Af still hasn't got me yet hahaha 3 days late!!! Yay me. No I haven't taken a test yet. I'm going to hold out some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->