Cycle Buddy Central!

Maybe, but I don't want the witch to show. The longer I hold out the longer the witch stays away lol. Oh have y'all seen that tampon commercial where "mother nature" shows up with a present and the girl pulls out a tampon?? You know what I think would be awesome is if she held up a positive pregnancy test. But that would give younger girls the idea to get pregnant more then 16 and pregnant.

maybe, but i don't want the witch to show. The longer i hold out the longer the witch stays away lol. Oh have y'all seen that tampon commercial where "mother nature" shows up with a present and the girl pulls out a tampon?? You know what i think would be awesome is if she held up a positive pregnancy test. But that would give younger girls the idea to get pregnant more then 16 and pregnant.

hahahaha yes!

maybe, but i don't want the witch to show. The longer i hold out the longer the witch stays away lol. Oh have y'all seen that tampon commercial where "mother nature" shows up with a present and the girl pulls out a tampon?? You know what i think would be awesome is if she held up a positive pregnancy test. But that would give younger girls the idea to get pregnant more then 16 and pregnant.

hahahaha yes!

Lololololol!

Peaches and cream mixed with strawberries and cream oatmeal. Yummy!!!

https://community.babycenter.com/albums/lbkmom4life/14541371/hopeful

Took the test FMU saw something tweakers see more!!!

https://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m577/alimited27/tweak-124.jpg

https://m296.photobucket.com/albumv...92tc7RLey6pSBipFCnLqsVvqJEUfg_lg.jpg.html?o=0

OK if this cycle is not to be for me, I might try these soft cups everyone is talking about. Can someone provide me with a link to the ones they use?

Thanks!

Lbkmom- those pics look promising!! What dpo are you?

I just found out that I got my BFP!! I'm over the moon

Fxed for you horsey pants! I do think I see something good!

OK if this cycle is not to be for me, I might try these soft cups everyone is talking about. Can someone provide me with a link to the ones they use?

Thanks!

You should be able to find them in the same aisle as tampons, pads etc at your grocery or pharmacy. :)

Thanks!

You should be able to find them in the same aisle as tampons, pads etc at your grocery or pharmacy. :)

I got mine at a Walgreen's for like $6. I used the Instead kind :thumbup:

No Walgreen in the UK, but good old Amazon will have something I am sure!

No Walgreen in the UK, but good old Amazon will have something I am sure!

We don't have Walgreens in Canada either, but my local grocery store seems to always have them in stock! :) Hmmm I've never checked Amaon before! :)

Amazon sells everything LOL, and free postage too! I found them already, £6.59 for 6 or £15.95 for 24. Need to watch the videos, they make me very nervous!

heya ladies - i tested again this morning and to be honest, the lines didn't look much darker, but i read somewhere it's no big deal and that at first, it can be hard to see a progression. i still feel good about this xoxoxxo

9dpo is awfully early to be seein' lines huh. must be quintuplets ;)

heya ladies - i tested again this morning and to be honest, the lines didn't look much darker, but i read somewhere it's no big deal and that at first, it can be hard to see a progression. i still feel good about this xoxoxxo

9dpo is awfully early to be seein' lines huh. must be quintuplets ;)

And where are the pics from this morning?? Lol we need to see! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->