Cycle Buddy Central!

frau, because they dont look any different, i thought i'd hold off for better news. :hugs:

You ladies are killing me! I need to see pics of tests and testers!

Ahhhh sweetpea POAS addict is here yet again!

:test: :test: :test:

You ladies are killing me! I need to see pics of tests and testers!

Ahhhh sweetpea POAS addict is here yet again!

:test: :test: :test:

2 more dayssssss!! Get your camera ready! I am really excited for you guys and am waiting (im)patiently for pics! :)

Very excited for you ladies! I can't wait to see more lines!
afm - I am still just waiting to see if I O'd or not. I did have some weird pinching today inside my lower tummy and a wee tiny bit of pink when I wiped earlier in the day.

Yay! I can't wait until more ladies start testing! :) When is everyone else testing??

How many tests do you have???

over the moon!

Attachments

• BFP 11dpo.JPG
    BFP 11dpo.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
over the moon!

Yay! That is soooo positive :D :happydance:

Haus- I have atleast 8 sensitive ones, 2 answer brand, a couple dollar store cheapies and my one FRER that came with the opks. Let's say I am gonna be test crazy this month!

Yay babyfeva. Bad news on my side probably though. Had a lot of cm strechy and red color mixed with it around 5pm today. Dunno what it means yet but knowing my body its af about to rear her ugly head. :( ill let y'all know later on if it happens again.

over the moon!

Yay! That is soooo positive :D :happydance:

Haus- I have atleast 8 sensitive ones, 2 answer brand, a couple dollar store cheapies and my one FRER that came with the opks. Let's say I am gonna be test crazy this month!

You are definatly ready!! Lol I've heard answer brand can sonetimes give evaporation lines, but have no experience with them (we don't have that brand in Canada)

Yay babyfeva. Bad news on my side probably though. Had a lot of cm strechy and red color mixed with it around 5pm today. Dunno what it means yet but knowing my body its af about to rear her ugly head. :( ill let y'all know later on if it happens again.

Hope the :witch: stays far away!! :)

After you get your :bfp: on the FRER (still jealous of the deal you got! Lol) you can pee on the answer ones just for the hell of it :)

Are the FRER as sensitive or more sensitive than the IC??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->