Cycle Buddy Central!

After you get your :bfp: on the FRER (still jealous of the deal you got! Lol) you can pee on the answer ones just for the hell of it :)

Are the FRER as sensitive or more sensitive than the IC??

The IC's are 10 miu and the FRER I think are 20 or 25

Yay fertility friend gave me 16 early pregnancy points! Lol

Don't feel stupid! It's a feature when you look below your chart it will tell you how many early signs you have and give you points. It's part of a VIP thing (or if you are like me it is valid for a trial period). Mine runs out in 8 days lol! I will not pay to chart but it is kinda fun to see all the extras FF offers :)

I had the free trial too, but mine expired now. Since my cycle was so long this time, I didn't even get a full cycle into the free trial!

Yay babyfeva!!!!! :dance:

I love it that people are back on the thread after having been quiet for a while. Hugs, dan-o!

Lbkmom, sending good thoughts your way to keep the witch at bay! :dust:

Hausfrau and sweetpea, lemme get in on that that poas discussion. I had to admit to my bf that I did indeed do three prego tests yesterday and two of them "expensive ones." Yes, I finally came out as a poas addict and he laughed his ass off at me cause he suspected although I'd been so secretive. Here's what my extensive poas has learned me. Even though the internet test strips are supposedly really sensitive 10miu/15 whatever how you say it, the frer is WAY better. Despite the different number label, science is thwarted in this case, and i swear, i actually got a better line on the frer earlier! Dudes, ok check this. This is the second to last time I'm bothering this thread with my bfp pix. (I may post a progression in a few months.) Haus, you asked for it: (see pic!!!! I took it last night!!!)

Wanna hear something awesome? I got the first faint bpf on Persian New Year, and yesterday was the first official day of spring in the U.S..... it's a special time for me :). Heh. That's what the weird grass is about. It's part of a "Norooz" display, a table where you set out seven things that start with s in Pharsi. There are what look like Easter eggs and other things Americans would associate with Easter. It's the only real holiday for Persians and I think it comes from some really ancient Zoroastrian thing....

And wanna hear something so totally not cool? I pay hundreds of dollars a month for private health insurance and found out they don't cover maternity, the crooks. :( Seriously, google says I need to quit my job and go on Medicare, or I could be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. So there's a doozy. But guys, I am just glad to be having these first world problems. I so hope this BFP leads to my baby. Ok enough. Don't shoot me. I can use all the good vibes available from ya'all though and you've been giving me a lot. I'm freaking out a little cause my lines don't seem to be getting darker and my boobs don't hurt as much this morning. But I gots to chillllll.

Oh on the health insurance tip, read this crazy thread * https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/911737-us-ladies-much-your-birth.html * if you're interested in the subject of $$$$$. It gets really good cause there's a bit of a Canada/US/UK healthcare and culture debate.

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
Congrats horsey!!! I am so happy for you ladies with your BFPs. Truely happy and jealous but not in a spiteful way! :haha:

I just feel like with the way my cycles are it will take years for me to get pregnant, sigh. Oh well at least I can live vicariously through you ladies! :happydance:

And horseypants-I cant believe your insurance won't cover maternity that seems absolutely insane! That shouldnt be allowed. Can you add it in to your plan? From what I read insurance companies are not allowed to consider that a pre existing condition.

Yay babyfeva!!!!! :dance:

I love it that people are back on the thread after having been quiet for a while. Hugs, dan-o!

Lbkmom, sending good thoughts your way to keep the witch at bay! :dust:

Hausfrau and sweetpea, lemme get in on that that poas discussion. I had to admit to my bf that I did indeed do three prego tests yesterday and two of them "expensive ones." Yes, I finally came out as a poas addict and he laughed his ass off at me cause he suspected although I'd been so secretive. Here's what my extensive poas has learned me. Even though the internet test strips are supposedly really sensitive 10miu/15 whatever how you say it, the frer is WAY better. Despite the different number label, science is thwarted in this case, and i swear, i actually got a better line on the frer earlier! Dudes, ok check this. This is the second to last time I'm bothering this thread with my bfp pix. (I may post a progression in a few months.) Haus, you asked for it: (see pic!!!! I took it last night!!!)

Wanna hear something awesome? I got the first faint bpf on Persian New Year, and yesterday was the first official day of spring in the U.S..... it's a special time for me :). Heh. That's what the weird grass is about. It's part of a "Norooz" display, a table where you set out seven things that start with s in Pharsi. There are what look like Easter eggs and other things Americans would associate with Easter. It's the only real holiday for Persians and I think it comes from some really ancient Zoroastrian thing....

And wanna hear something so totally not cool? I pay hundreds of dollars a month for private health insurance and found out they don't cover maternity, the crooks. :( Seriously, google says I need to quit my job and go on Medicare, or I could be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. So there's a doozy. But guys, I am just glad to be having these first world problems. I so hope this BFP leads to my baby. Ok enough. Don't shoot me. I can use all the good vibes available from ya'all though and you've been giving me a lot. I'm freaking out a little cause my lines don't seem to be getting darker and my boobs don't hurt as much this morning. But I gots to chillllll.

Oh on the health insurance tip, read this crazy thread * https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/911737-us-ladies-much-your-birth.html * if you're interested in the subject of $$$$$. It gets really good cause there's a bit of a Canada/US/UK healthcare and culture debate.

EEEEEE!!!!! I knew you were preggo!!! ;) Sooooooo happy for you horsey!

I am going to try to hold out til 12 dpo, if not when AF is due. I dont have any symptoms whatsoever, no dip in my temps and no further rise either, so not feeling too positive. But you never know!

I am going to try to hold out til 12 dpo, if not when AF is due. I dont have any symptoms whatsoever, no dip in my temps and no further rise either, so not feeling too positive. But you never know!

A lot of women say they have no symptoms before their :bfp: but I know how you feel! I had all these symptoms earlier in the week and now I have NADA :cry: It doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I always feel more hopeful if I have "symptoms"

I know most people wont notice implantation, but it seems everyone on this site does! I can only hope I will still get a BFP....

I know most people wont notice implantation, but it seems everyone on this site does! I can only hope I will still get a BFP....

i have FX'D for you! And dont' worry I didn't feel ANYTHING with my daughter. No signs of implantation or pregnancy until I was about 5-6 weeks along

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->