Cycle Buddy Central!

I know most people wont notice implantation, but it seems everyone on this site does! I can only hope I will still get a BFP....

i have FX'D for you! And dont' worry I didn't feel ANYTHING with my daughter. No signs of implantation or pregnancy until I was about 5-6 weeks along

OK that's good. I am one of those people though that wants to know right away if there is a problem, and would get myself all tested now if you didn't have to wait 12 months! No idea if myself and OH are fertile, and with longer cycles, waiting 12 months will be far less than 12 cycles. it is already nearly the end of March and I am still on my second cycle this year

Don't feel stupid! It's a feature when you look below your chart it will tell you how many early signs you have and give you points. It's part of a VIP thing (or if you are like me it is valid for a trial period). Mine runs out in 8 days lol! I will not pay to chart but it is kinda fun to see all the extras FF offers :)

Cool! Does FF just go by your temp and cm or are you entering how you feel on different days? I've signed up for FF but haven't been using it at all (can you tell?? Lol)

1 more dayyyy! :)

Yay babyfeva!!!!! :dance:

I love it that people are back on the thread after having been quiet for a while. Hugs, dan-o!

Lbkmom, sending good thoughts your way to keep the witch at bay! :dust:

Hausfrau and sweetpea, lemme get in on that that poas discussion. I had to admit to my bf that I did indeed do three prego tests yesterday and two of them "expensive ones." Yes, I finally came out as a poas addict and he laughed his ass off at me cause he suspected although I'd been so secretive. Here's what my extensive poas has learned me. Even though the internet test strips are supposedly really sensitive 10miu/15 whatever how you say it, the frer is WAY better. Despite the different number label, science is thwarted in this case, and i swear, i actually got a better line on the frer earlier! Dudes, ok check this. This is the second to last time I'm bothering this thread with my bfp pix. (I may post a progression in a few months.) Haus, you asked for it: (see pic!!!! I took it last night!!!)

Wanna hear something awesome? I got the first faint bpf on Persian New Year, and yesterday was the first official day of spring in the U.S..... it's a special time for me :). Heh. That's what the weird grass is about. It's part of a "Norooz" display, a table where you set out seven things that start with s in Pharsi. There are what look like Easter eggs and other things Americans would associate with Easter. It's the only real holiday for Persians and I think it comes from some really ancient Zoroastrian thing....

And wanna hear something so totally not cool? I pay hundreds of dollars a month for private health insurance and found out they don't cover maternity, the crooks. :( Seriously, google says I need to quit my job and go on Medicare, or I could be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. So there's a doozy. But guys, I am just glad to be having these first world problems. I so hope this BFP leads to my baby. Ok enough. Don't shoot me. I can use all the good vibes available from ya'all though and you've been giving me a lot. I'm freaking out a little cause my lines don't seem to be getting darker and my boobs don't hurt as much this morning. But I gots to chillllll.

Oh on the health insurance tip, read this crazy thread * https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/911737-us-ladies-much-your-birth.html * if you're interested in the subject of $$$$$. It gets really good cause there's a bit of a Canada/US/UK healthcare and culture debate.

Congrats horsey!! Your lines will get darker!! :)

I still can't believe what you Americans pay for healthcare! In Canada It's free (we pay higher taxes though). Giving birth and the appointments leading up to it cost me absolutly nothing.

rmsh - i didnt notice any sign of implantation either for what it's worth and i was totally paying attention

the whole negativity/positivity thing has been a roller coaster for me lately. i don't find you negative rmsh, and i'm ultra sensitive right now and majorly susceptible to anxiety.

:muaha:

already today, i tried to rip the insurance company agent a new one over the telephone, almost cried in front of multiple people at work, and i'm so worried that i can't read certain articles online, to give you an idea.

but hey good news!!!!!!!!!!! i get to pay something like a thousand dollars a month to add maternity to my private insurance! -making my monthly bill something approaching 1300 dollars. yeah.... that's the good news lol. that and i luvvv you guys....

Your chart does look like mine - for now! I am going to try to wait til 12dpo to test or even the day AF is due

Yay horseypants!!! Congrats.

Well yesterday came and went and no other bloody mucus yet. Ill give it a few more days to see what happens.

rmsh, you talkin' to me about how our charts are basically identical right? :)

lkblkmom, still got my hopes up for you and others this cycle... sweetpea and frau to name a couple right off the top of my head

haha sweetpea, i saw a little girl down the street from where I work today. she was with her mum and i was thinking she looked like a lot like your lo! your lo has a doppleganger in berkeley california!

I'm 6 days late but if the witch does show, I'm not going to be trying for a few cycles.

lkblkmom, still got my hopes up for you and others this cycle... sweetpea and frau to name a couple right off the top of my head

haha sweetpea, i saw a little girl down the street from where I work today. she was with her mum and i was thinking she looked like a lot like your lo! your lo has a doppleganger in berkeley california!

Horsey with this cycle I'm going to need all the hope in the world!!! Lol I think you should be on team sweetpea lol :) This frau is not feelng good about this cycle!

Hi how are u all?

Massive congrats to horsey and all the other lovely ladies on your :bfp: well done you!! fingers crossed for everyone else:thumbup:

I am in the 2 week wait and expecting af 26 March. Got positive opk cd 16 as per usual and have tried really hard this month not to obsess over every little symptom but its not easy 2 week wait might as well be 2 years!! I am def NOT testing early this month just gonna wait it out :coffee:

No way that is too funny! :p

thanks piggywiggy, sorry i haven't been as good about doing my cycle match homework as i should have been. (i've emailed only a few matches out so far)

3dpo is really early and supposedly you wouldnt feel anything until at least 7dpo, but haha, we've been having headaches and backaches and moodiness and lots of farting :D

glad you're here xo

Horsey with this cycle I'm going to need all the hope in the world!!! Lol I think you should be on team sweetpea lol :) This frau is not feelng good about this cycle!

Haus don't count yourself out this month just yet. You never know! Besides maybe this month was weird BECAUSE something is different! Just saying... Why are you sad haus :( :( :hugs: :hugs:

Seriously lbkmom :test:!!!! Lol

Thank god its nearly the weekend no work for two whole days woo hoo!! Anyone doing anything exciting besides peeing on sticks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->