Cycle Buddy Central!

Haus I am contemplating peeing on something tonight :rofl: I am ridiculously impatient

thanks piggywiggy, sorry i haven't been as good about doing my cycle match homework as i should have been. (i've emailed only a few matches out so far)

3dpo is really early and supposedly you wouldnt feel anything until at least 7dpo, but haha, we've been having headaches and backaches and moodiness and lots of farting :D

glad you're here xo

dont worry about the matches its good just reading the posts tho there is a lot we women sure can talk!!

rmsh, you talkin' to me about how our charts are basically identical right? :)

lkblkmom, still got my hopes up for you and others this cycle... sweetpea and frau to name a couple right off the top of my head

haha sweetpea, i saw a little girl down the street from where I work today. she was with her mum and i was thinking she looked like a lot like your lo! your lo has a doppleganger in berkeley california!

Horsey with this cycle I'm going to need all the hope in the world!!! Lol I think you should be on team sweetpea lol :) This frau is not feelng good about this cycle!

Haus don't count yourself out this month just yet. You never know! Besides maybe this month was weird BECAUSE something is different! Just saying... Why are you sad haus :( :( :hugs: :hugs:

Seriously lbkmom :test:!!!! Lol

That's a better way of looking at it! :) Maybe I'll test with you tomorrow (if you end up testing then lol)

Thanks! :hugs: It's hard having such a messed up cycle and not knowing when/if I ovulated (I had the pos opks but screwed up temping this month lol) and when to exect AF. Plus everyone and their dog is execting lol

thanks piggywiggy, sorry i haven't been as good about doing my cycle match homework as i should have been. (i've emailed only a few matches out so far)

3dpo is really early and supposedly you wouldnt feel anything until at least 7dpo, but haha, we've been having headaches and backaches and moodiness and lots of farting :D

glad you're here xo

dont worry about the matches its good just reading the posts tho there is a lot we women sure can talk!!

Lol true that! We are super chatty! I love this thread so much! :)

lkblkmom, still got my hopes up for you and others this cycle... sweetpea and frau to name a couple right off the top of my head

haha sweetpea, i saw a little girl down the street from where I work today. she was with her mum and i was thinking she looked like a lot like your lo! your lo has a doppleganger in berkeley california!

Yes, they look pretty similar, so guess I should be far more hopeful!

I test with the cheapies cuz I don't wanna waste my frer lol. I'm out of cheapies and money until Monday. I keep holding off on the frer because that one will not have any false readings and I don't wanna lose my hope lol. I take that one and there is nothing there ill cry.

Horsey with this cycle I'm going to need all the hope in the world!!! Lol I think you should be on team sweetpea lol :) This frau is not feelng good about this cycle!

Haus don't count yourself out this month just yet. You never know! Besides maybe this month was weird BECAUSE something is different! Just saying... Why are you sad haus :( :( :hugs: :hugs:

That's a better way of looking at it! :) Maybe I'll test with you tomorrow (if you end up testing then lol)

Thanks! :hugs: It's hard having such a messed up cycle and not knowing when/if I ovulated (I had the pos opks but screwed up temping this month lol) and when to exect AF. Plus everyone and their dog is execting lol

I hope you feel better soon! I know this month has been emotionally draining on me too for all kinds of reasons. It feels like all kind of doo doo hit me all at once. Not prime de-stress mode for making a baby :( but hopefully we both made a lil bean anyway ;)

Lbkmom I totally hear ya! We are just playing over here with all the :test: we are just anxious for your :bfp: is all ;)

I hope you feel better soon! I know this month has been emotionally draining on me too for all kinds of reasons. It feels like all kind of doo doo hit me all at once. Not prime de-stress mode for making a baby :( but hopefully we both made a lil bean anyway ;)

Thanks! :) I'm already feeling better just realising that sometimes things don't always work out, and hey if we are not lucky this month there is always next month! :) Next month is a no stress month! Lol

By the way did you end up using the preseed? I got mine and am excited to try it! :)

Thanks! :) I'm already feeling better just realising that sometimes things don't always work out, and hey if we are not lucky this month there is always next month! :) Next month is a no stress month! Lol
F
By the way did you end up using the preseed? I got mine and am excited to try it! :)

Yes I used the pre-seed and Softcups. I really do believe in the combo after hearing all the bfp stories. It gives me way more hope this month. Horsey used it too!

Well I'm out. I don't understand why there is so much egg white strechy stuff with blood in it. But I'm calling that the witch. :( guess back to the drawing board. My headache is still here and my nipples still feel like they are going to explode. I'm soooooooo freaking confused!

Well I'm out. I don't understand why there is so much egg white strechy stuff with blood in it. But I'm calling that the witch. :( guess back to the drawing board. My headache is still here and my nipples still feel like they are going to explode. I'm soooooooo freaking confused!

Sorry to hear if u are def out. Do u temp?

My temps are all over the place. One day its like 97.59 then 98.39 then 99.10 then back down to 97s

I think I need a break from ttc the stress is killing me. :( and I don't think the bf wants me to keep getting my hopes up just to be crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->