• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

I would count yesterday as cd1. :)

Yay! That means I'm almost done with CD 2 :happydance: According to my little phone ovulation predicting program (try saying that 3 times fast!) I'm supposed to O on CD 16. Means DH and I can start BDing on CD 11 to actually try. So excited and nervous!!!

I would count yesterday as cd1. :)

Yay! That means I'm almost done with CD 2 :happydance: According to my little phone ovulation predicting program (try saying that 3 times fast!) I'm supposed to O on CD 16. Means DH and I can start BDing on CD 11 to actually try. So excited and nervous!!!

Hehe, I use one on my iphone -they're great for keeping track of things! :)

Gooood luck!!:)

Hi Horsey! And all you other lovely ladies. Question for you all...this may be a dumb question, but I guess thats kinda what this forum is for right? So, AF started last night, but not till around 10:30 ish. So would I count yesterday as CD 1? Or should I count today as CD 1? If I put today as my CD 1 then my O day should be March 16th. If I put yesterday, then its the 15. I'm not charting or temping or anything so I guess its not a huge deal, since we will just BD all that week before hand anyways. But I was just curious :)

SweetPea, yay for being cycle buddies! Good luck, hopefully you aren't my buddy for long ;-)

I would count the first day of full red flow as CD1 :flower:

Those ovulation predictor programmes always get my ov dates wrong!
I did one the other day & was told to start OPK testing tomorrow, if I'd have done that I would have missed my positive yesterday! I'm lucky my fertile phase is usually pretty obvious though :)

dan-o - hi dan-o, thanks for joining us! welcome!! i see your cycle is less than 27 days. how long is it usually?

Hi hun, it does vary a little but I'd say my average would be 23-24 days.. I often ovulate around day 12 and AF starts to arrive at 11-12 dpo. I was an avid charter while TTC my son, although I don't bother temping any more.
I'm looking at 28 days this month (if my luteal phase isn't shortened due to BFing) as my ov running is a little later than usual :flower:

Morning ladies! I am officially on to CD 1 today (usually 28 day cycle) so expect to O around 3/16/12 of this month :thumbup:

I have a good strong positive feeling about March! I think we are going to get lots of :bfp: this month! :winkwink:

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Hi Horsey! And all you other lovely ladies. Question for you all...this may be a dumb question, but I guess thats kinda what this forum is for right? So, AF started last night, but not till around 10:30 ish. So would I count yesterday as CD 1? Or should I count today as CD 1? If I put today as my CD 1 then my O day should be March 16th. If I put yesterday, then its the 15. I'm not charting or temping or anything so I guess its not a huge deal, since we will just BD all that week before hand anyways. But I was just curious :)

SweetPea, yay for being cycle buddies! Good luck, hopefully you aren't my buddy for long ;-)

Haha yea pluck! We should O pretty much around the same day! Yay for March buddies! :hugs:

Morning ladies! I am officially on to CD 1 today (usually 28 day cycle) so expect to O around 3/16/12 of this month :thumbup:

I have a good strong positive feeling about March! I think we are going to get lots of :bfp: this month! :winkwink:

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

What??? :( They were evap lines??

Yep, March is our month! :)

Here is an article about increasing your conception odds... I didn't know this, but drinking half a cup of tea a day is supposed to increase odds of conception.... this was from the following article...

"According to a 1998 study by Bette Caan at the Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program of Northern California, women who drank more than half a cup of tea per day were seven times as likely to conceive during the three months that the study lasted."

And also men's sperm counts are HIGHEST in the morning... something else I did not know!

https://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/co...0-ways-to-increase-your-chances-of-conception

p.s. doesn't the couple on the front of this article look disgustingly happy? :haha:

LOL they do!

Thanks for this! I had no idea about sperm counts in the morning!

Do you drink tea normally??

LOL they do!

Thanks for this! I had no idea about sperm counts in the morning!

Do you drink tea normally??

Nope! Not unless it's raspberry iced tea :dohh:

You better be sure I'll be cutting back the :coffee: and drinking more tea this month :thumbup:

Hehe, at home my parents always have a pot of tea going, I'm flying home this summer, but I hooe to be pregnant by then! :) I usually have tea once in a blue moon same with coffee. I recently got a Keurig though and have found a tea k-cup that I like, so I guess it's time to buy more of them lol

Raspberry iced tea sounds delicious!

I couldn't help it. I just made a cup of pumpkin spice flavoured coffee! :) I'll drink tea when it matters! Lol

Do you like most flavoured coffees?? I love abything pumpkin flavoured but so many people think it's gross! Lol

Do you like most flavoured coffees?? I love abything pumpkin flavoured but so many people think it's gross! Lol

I like most flavored but like the berrys the most! I can't wait to get off work and go get some "fertiliy" enhancers i.e. tea and EPO

yay!! hi ashleywalton! so glad you're here! :friends: ...what does it feel like!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->