• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm in Southwestern Ontario (about 1 hr West of Toronto)...

Yes of course, I just started it last fall, so I havent put a ton up yet, but I do have some good recipes up there.

If you like pumpkin you should try my pumpkin oatmeal cookies they are to die for!

https://sweetbonvivant.blogspot.com/

You know Im kind of on the fence with butternut squash, I used to hate it which is funny because I love pumpkin so much (i think it was due to the fact that it wasnt pumpkin and I always just expected it to be) so I don eat it a lot but I did have some amazing butternut squash ravioli's a few months back that I would of never ordered on my own but my mother in law forced me to do it and I will say it was great.

I live in North Seattle, closer to the University of Washington & Greenlake

Pumpkin...oatmeal...cookies? *dies* lol They sound so delicious! I'm adding your blog to my favourites so I can try those cookies! :) During the fall go to Seattle's Best (the only one I know of is near the market) and get a pumpkin cream latte (you'll thank me later! Lol :) )

I find butternut squash to taste almost like a sweet potatoe mixed with pumpkin. I have a soup recipe I'm dying to try it in. The raviolis sound yummy!

You know its funny because I LOVE sweet potato, haha, Whats wrong with me? I think I should give the squash another try this year. Ive just always had it my head that I dont like it!

The blog doesnt have too much yet, but I am trying to get at least one recipe a month up there!

Pink- I've also read that eating lots of yams increases odds for twins! :D aren't they very similar? (to sweet potatoes)

Really?!? I love YAMS, I actually really love sweet potatoes and yams I think they are very similar. and who would LOVE to have twins?

they actually runs in my DH dads side of the family!

Yes of course, I just started it last fall, so I havent put a ton up yet, but I do have some good recipes up there.

If you like pumpkin you should try my pumpkin oatmeal cookies they are to die for!

https://sweetbonvivant.blogspot.com/

You know Im kind of on the fence with butternut squash, I used to hate it which is funny because I love pumpkin so much (i think it was due to the fact that it wasnt pumpkin and I always just expected it to be) so I don eat it a lot but I did have some amazing butternut squash ravioli's a few months back that I would of never ordered on my own but my mother in law forced me to do it and I will say it was great.

I live in North Seattle, closer to the University of Washington & Greenlake

Pumpkin...oatmeal...cookies? *dies* lol They sound so delicious! I'm adding your blog to my favourites so I can try those cookies! :) During the fall go to Seattle's Best (the only one I know of is near the market) and get a pumpkin cream latte (you'll thank me later! Lol :) )

I find butternut squash to taste almost like a sweet potatoe mixed with pumpkin. I have a soup recipe I'm dying to try it in. The raviolis sound yummy!

You know its funny because I LOVE sweet potato, haha, Whats wrong with me? I think I should give the squash another try this year. Ive just always had it my head that I dont like it!

The blog doesnt have too much yet, but I am trying to get at least one recipe a month up there!

Pink- I've also read that eating lots of yams increases odds for twins! :D aren't they very similar? (to sweet potatoes)

Really?!? I love YAMS, I actually really love sweet potatoes and yams I think they are very similar. and who would LOVE to have twins?

they actually runs in my DH dads side of the family!

Sweet poatoes are much better then yams! I would love twins, I wonder what it is about them that increases the odds of twins! :)

Quite a few Canadians here! Yay! ... Good luck to everyone!

Supposedly, they release phytoestrogens which can be responsible for multiple eggs being released from the ovum. So if you want to increase the odds there, start eating those yams around O day ;)

Supposedly, they release phytoestrogens which can be responsible for multiple eggs being released from the ovum. So if you want to increase the odds there, start eating those yams around O day ;)

Interesting! :)

Thanks for all the ttc facts! I've never heard of most of them :)

Ok, here's what we've got going so far... still adding more people :p

baby_dreams - cd3 of 28
babyfeva - cd8 of 25/30
cckarting - cd8 of 29/38 *clomid
dan-o - cd14 of 28 *+opk on cd13!
drsquid - cd7 of ?
happily - cd7 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd5 of 33/35
horseypants - cd6 of 35
kalmeida1985 - cd5 of 28 *femara
missmichelle - cd7 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd8 of 34
piggywiggy - cd6 of 29/30
pinklove22 - cd3 of 28/33
pluck15 - cd2 of 28
rachel789 - cd12 of 48
spacy - cd5 of ?
sweetpea - cd1 of 29
wantabubba - cd19 of ? *clomid

everyone, check my math and correct me if I'm ever off!

sweetpea417 - i feel so blessed to know you! muah!! glad you're here. yay March!

hausfrau - yes i need you to motivate (force) me to go to the gym. good luck with that. (haha, j/k im going tomorrow)

baby_dreams - yay, glad you're here! you're pretty new to b&b huh? any other good threads we should know about?

littlesteph - i've been seeing you around and i'm so glad you're here! i too am ttc my first. update me when you think you o-ed so i can recalculate for the 2ww!

pluck15 - i agree with haus and dan-o about how to count the cycle days. they say to count the first day of full flow as cd1. if af had come after midnight, then today would have been cd1. so you're cd2 today, woot! i too use a phone tracker. i use the free version of fertility friend. which one are you using? sounds like you like it?

dan-o - how is the little one? i'm so glad you're here! ...ok gotchya on the timing variables. should we count today as the first day of the 2ww?

ashleywalton - i'm so glad you're on this thread! tell us how you're doing every day so we can live vicariously through you till we get to join you on the h&h9months <3 ...do you know your due date? i wanna add you to the list :)

Ok, well I'm glad you girls know more about it than I do! Guess I should probably read more about that :dohh: I have an Android phone so I use an app called My Days. It seems pretty good right now but since this is my first month ttc, I don't really know how accurate it is. But it gives me about a week range leading up to my O day. So, I figure it can't be too far off...right? As long as we're BDing during that phase :winkwink:

And :hugs: to you too SweetPea!!

Um...I would LOVE twins!! Unfortunately they don't run in mine or DH's family. But, that's part of the reason that I wanted to try the first month after going off of BCP. I've heard different things, about releasing multiple eggs that first month. Hmm, yams huh? I just might be giving that a try this month :winkwink: How could you not want two little bundles of joy?:baby:

Um...I would LOVE twins!! Unfortunately they don't run in mine or DH's family. But, that's part of the reason that I wanted to try the first month after going off of BCP. I've heard different things, about releasing multiple eggs that first month. Hmm, yams huh? I just might be giving that a try this month :winkwink: How could you not want two little bundles of joy?:baby:

Another little fact about twins (just for the record)... I believe it is only genetically relevant on the moms side so hubby's family hx wouldn't matter much... But say twins ran on the mothers side of the family, then you might have a greater chance of conceiving multiples. (the gene for hyper ovulation is passed down through women only.)

So if your hubs has twins in his family, it has no bearing on your own children. Same thing if your dad was a twin- doesn't make you more likely to have them either...

BUT if your mother or any women in your family were twins... ;)

Speaking of twins I had a dream two nights ago, that I was pregnant and at my first ultra sound and was told I was having twins! I remember seeing the ultra sound clearly in my dream it felt so real. I was excited and nervous at the same time, then when I woke up I felt a little sad. :cry:

CD 13 and FF decided to give me cross hairs for CD 10 :rofl: I know I didn't O yet so that is why I find it funny. But I hope I can at least O by CD 20. This is my 5th cycle since stopping BCP and my earliest O date so far was CD 24. :wacko:

Speaking of twins I had a dream two nights ago, that I was pregnant and at my first ultra sound and was told I was having twins! I remember seeing the ultra sound clearly in my dream it felt so real. I was excited and nervous at the same time, then when I woke up I felt a little sad. :cry:

CD 13 and FF decided to give me cross hairs for CD 10 :rofl: I know I didn't O yet so that is why I find it funny. But I hope I can at least O by CD 20. This is my 5th cycle since stopping BCP and my earliest O date so far was CD 24. :wacko:

You never know!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I would love twins and being a failed twin myself I have a good chance but at this rate baby would be brilliant! :lol:

Haha Haus, you got me going again, I think your interest in my blog made me realize I was lacking a post from last month, so I had this sudden urge to bake (and blog it) last night. Anyways I ended up making all these chocolate chip cookies, I wish I could send them over to you guys!

Anyways I started my tempting today. I got the FF app for my iphone and I like how I can just wake up take my temp enter it in and fall back asleep (todays my day off).

Haha Haus, you got me going again, I think your interest in my blog made me realize I was lacking a post from last month, so I had this sudden urge to bake (and blog it) last night. Anyways I ended up making all these chocolate chip cookies, I wish I could send them over to you guys!

Anyways I started my tempting today. I got the FF app for my iphone and I like how I can just wake up take my temp enter it in and fall back asleep (todays my day off).

I just downloaded that app too pink and I love it! You are right about it being easy to just take your temp and input data without even getting out of bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->