• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Ok, here's what we've got going so far... still adding more people :p

baby_dreams - cd3 of 28
babyfeva - cd8 of 25/30
cckarting - cd8 of 29/38 *clomid
dan-o - cd14 of 28 *+opk on cd13!
drsquid - cd7 of ?
happily - cd7 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd5 of 33/35
horseypants - cd6 of 35
kalmeida1985 - cd5 of 28 *femara
missmichelle - cd7 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd8 of 34
piggywiggy - cd6 of 29/30
pinklove22 - cd3 of 28/33
pluck15 - cd2 of 28
rachel789 - cd12 of 48
spacy - cd5 of ?
sweetpea - cd1 of 29
wantabubba - cd19 of ? *clomid

everyone, check my math and correct me if I'm ever off!

sweetpea417 - i feel so blessed to know you! muah!! glad you're here. yay March!

hausfrau - yes i need you to motivate (force) me to go to the gym. good luck with that. (haha, j/k im going tomorrow)

baby_dreams - yay, glad you're here! you're pretty new to b&b huh? any other good threads we should know about?

littlesteph - i've been seeing you around and i'm so glad you're here! i too am ttc my first. update me when you think you o-ed so i can recalculate for the 2ww!

pluck15 - i agree with haus and dan-o about how to count the cycle days. they say to count the first day of full flow as cd1. if af had come after midnight, then today would have been cd1. so you're cd2 today, woot! i too use a phone tracker. i use the free version of fertility friend. which one are you using? sounds like you like it?

dan-o - how is the little one? i'm so glad you're here! ...ok gotchya on the timing variables. should we count today as the first day of the 2ww?

ashleywalton - i'm so glad you're on this thread! tell us how you're doing every day so we can live vicariously through you till we get to join you on the h&h9months <3 ...do you know your due date? i wanna add you to the list :)

I couldn't help it. I just made a cup of pumpkin spice flavoured coffee! :) I'll drink tea when it matters! Lol

I LOVEEEE pumpkin spice coffee. And the pumpkin spice lattes at starbucks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

my boyfriend loves it too. :) (the starbucks one)

i'm big into hazelnut/almond flavors. hey what kind of tea should we all be drinking? i gotta go read sweetpea's link!

I couldn't help it. I just made a cup of pumpkin spice flavoured coffee! :) I'll drink tea when it matters! Lol

I LOVEEEE pumpkin spice coffee. And the pumpkin spice lattes at starbucks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I didn't care for the Starbucks one (it was too artifical tasting), but there is a coffeeshop chain here in Canada that makes a mean pumpkin spice latte! :)

Also when I was in Seattle on vacation, I was a bit obsessed with the pumpkin cream latte from Seattle's Best :)

I loveeee pumpkin anything lol :)

Soooo I finally (after going to 4 different stores) was able to find a BBT. So annoying that everywhere was either out of them or didnt carry them. I did happen to encounter during my search those lovely Girls Scouts of America with their precious little faces selling those sinfully delicious little cookies. Im a sucker every year....ugh.

Anyways I also got my fertility friend chart up and running and will start temping tomorrow on Calendar Day 4, hopefully it is not too late to begin....

How is everyone eles's day going, gone, went?

I didn't care for the Starbucks one (it was too artifical tasting), but there is a coffeeshop chain here in Canada that makes a mean pumpkin spice latte! :)

Also when I was in Seattle on vacation, I was a bit obsessed with the pumpkin cream latte from Seattle's Best :)

I live in Seattle now Haus, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin ANYTHING! Fall is my favorite time of year. I have a cooking blog that I started last year and Im already looking forward to this fall to come up with all kinds of yummy recipes!

I live in Seattle now Haus, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin ANYTHING! Fall is my favorite time of year. I have a cooking blog that I started last year and Im already looking forward to this fall to come up with all kinds of yummy recipes!

I'm so jealous! DH and I visit Seattle whenever we get the chance (it's a 13 hour drive for us, but so worth it). We usually stay in the Westlake area next to Whole Foods :) With the Pike Place Market right there I'm sure you'll have tons of great recipes! :) Can you link your blog?

Do you like squash too? I find butternut squash is just as delicious!

Yes of course, I just started it last fall, so I havent put a ton up yet, but I do have some good recipes up there.

If you like pumpkin you should try my pumpkin oatmeal cookies they are to die for!

https://sweetbonvivant.blogspot.com/

You know Im kind of on the fence with butternut squash, I used to hate it which is funny because I love pumpkin so much (i think it was due to the fact that it wasnt pumpkin and I always just expected it to be) so I don eat it a lot but I did have some amazing butternut squash ravioli's a few months back that I would of never ordered on my own but my mother in law forced me to do it and I will say it was great.

I live in North Seattle, closer to the University of Washington & Greenlake

Yes of course, I just started it last fall, so I havent put a ton up yet, but I do have some good recipes up there.

If you like pumpkin you should try my pumpkin oatmeal cookies they are to die for!

You know Im kind of on the fence with butternut squash, I used to hate it which is funny because I love pumpkin so much (i think it was due to the fact that it wasnt pumpkin and I always just expected it to be) so I don eat it a lot but I did have some amazing butternut squash ravioli's a few months back that I would of never ordered on my own but my mother in law forced me to do it and I will say it was great.

Pumpkin...oatmeal...cookies? *dies* lol They sound so delicious! I'm adding your blog to my favourites so I can try those cookies! :) During the fall go to Seattle's Best (the only one I know of is near the market) and get a pumpkin cream latte (you'll thank me later! Lol :) )

I find butternut squash to taste almost like a sweet potatoe mixed with pumpkin. I have a soup recipe I'm dying to try it in. The raviolis sound yummy!

Do you like most flavoured coffees?? I love abything pumpkin flavoured but so many people think it's gross! Lol

I like most flavored but like the berrys the most! I can't wait to get off work and go get some "fertiliy" enhancers i.e. tea and EPO

Ohh, hopefully not too much longer to go! Have you used EPO before??

Never used EPO before but I'm willing to try anything to increase my odds as long as its safe

Lol and I was talking about teas when I said berry flavored. Haha can you imagine berry flavored coffee??? :rofl: yuck!

Do you like most flavoured coffees?? I love abything pumpkin flavoured but so many people think it's gross! Lol

I like most flavored but like the berrys the most! I can't wait to get off work and go get some "fertiliy" enhancers i.e. tea and EPO

Ohh, hopefully not too much longer to go! Have you used EPO before??

Never used EPO before but I'm willing to try anything to increase my odds as long as its safe

Lol and I was talking about teas when I said berry flavored. Haha can you imagine berry flavored coffee??? :rofl: yuck!

Actually, I have a bunch of raspberry truffle coffee k-cups and they are devine!! :)

Hi everyone!
I'm new here... well, not new to B&B (I was here when I got pregnant with DD#1 and throughout that pregnancy). So, I guess what I should say is that I'M BACK! yay
TTC#2 (DD1 will be turning 1 next week).
I'm on CD 14 of ? (this is my 3rd cycle since AF returned postpartum... first was 35 days, second was 29)
Wishing everyone good luck!! Let's see some BFP's soon!

Hi everyone!
I'm new here... well, not new to B&B (I was here when I got pregnant with DD#1 and throughout that pregnancy). So, I guess what I should say is that I'M BACK! yay
I'm on CD 14 of ? (this is my 3rd cycle since AF returned postpartum... first was 35 days, second was 29)

Hi Janna and Welcome "back". Just your luck today because you have stumbled upon an awesome forum filled some really wonderful ladies.

I would say you are on CD 14 of 32 (your average of the two months).

Baby Dust to you this month :):dust:

Pumpkin...oatmeal...cookies? *dies* lol They sound so delicious! I'm adding your blog to my favourites so I can try those cookies! :) During the fall go to Seattle's Best (the only one I know of is near the market) and get a pumpkin cream latte (you'll thank me later! Lol :) )

I find butternut squash to taste almost like a sweet potatoe mixed with pumpkin. I have a soup recipe I'm dying to try it in. The raviolis sound yummy!

You know its funny because I LOVE sweet potato, haha, Whats wrong with me? I think I should give the squash another try this year. Ive just always had it my head that I dont like it!

The blog doesnt have too much yet, but I am trying to get at least one recipe a month up there!

You know its funny because I LOVE sweet potato, haha, Whats wrong with me? I think I should give the squash another try this year. Ive just always had it my head that I dont like it!

The blog doesnt have too much yet, but I am trying to get at least one recipe a month up there!

Hehe growing up I had convinced myself it would be gross and I wouldn't like it too. I've had it roasted with garlic and omg sooo yummy! :) I want to puree it with sone other veggies and make a soup.

I'm excited to try the cookies, plus my DH doesn't like pumpkin so they'll be all mine!! :) I'm always looking for new recipes to try though; can't wait to see what you post! :)

I'm so jealous! DH and I visit Seattle whenever we get the chance (it's a 13 hour drive for us, but so worth it). We usually stay in the Westlake area next to Whole Foods :) With the Pike Place Market right there I'm sure you'll have tons of great recipes! :) Can you link your blog?

Was reading back a few pages.... Mmm... Butternut squash is our absolute fav veggie! SO SO good cubed and roasted in the oven, tossed in a bit of olive oil. We love it around here, especially DD, who is only 11 months old!!!

Hi everyone!

Welcome Janna! Where in Canada are you?

Was reading back a few pages.... Mmm... Butternut squash is our absolute fav veggie! SO SO good cubed and roasted in the oven, tossed in a bit of olive oil. We love it around here, especially DD, who is only 11 months old!!!

That's how I love it too, with a little garlic thrown in! :)

Pink- I've also read that eating lots of yams increases odds for twins! :D aren't they very similar? (to sweet potatoes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->