Cycle Buddy Central!

:bunny:haus, hang in there
i couldnt help laugh about ur mom. if i called her it might actually make me feel better since i can not imagine anyone outdoing my mother in the "oh so supportive" challenge.

sweetpea, i can't help it I LOVE YOU
i hope the breaks are fixed
get some rest in time to
:sex:
and then
:holly:

bbygurl719, welcome!
three words for you:
easter :bunny:
egg :sex:
hunt :spermy:

dan-o <3
:dust:

rachel - thanks for detailing the provera for us
my situation is looking up a bit today and i'm in a much more positive mood. today will be the trials of life in keeping the non psycho mindset going through some intensely public family moments whilst cheering on my innards. some things make me think it's not over and some things make me think "i dont feel pregnant anymore." but eff that. it isn't over. the bf showed me some feelings last night. :( he is concerned about stuff. it was a good reminder and i think we are working it out.

all the ladies, have a beautiful day and weekend

:hug::friends:
:holly::holly::holly:

:hi: i am on cycle day 33, i have Pcos so my cycles can vary from 28-100 days :grr: But recently they have been less then 40 days :dance:

xx

We Bd'ed last night and I also took my first provera pill. I think because the other two opks looked negative that first one was just a fluke. And I have had a few this cycle that looked close to pos and I never O'ed so that's why I just gave in and took the provera. I am done with the guessing games. On to cycle 6!

Can you let me know how the provera works for you?

I'm so frustrated with this cycle! CD 40! Absolutly no sign of AF :wacko:

I will def keep you posted on how it ends up working for me. I took my 2nd pill last night so I have 8 more to go. I am still having ewcm today which is weird so just in case my body was on its way to o'ing and the provera didn't stop it we BD'ed again this a.m. But I know it likely doesnt mean anything.

So far I have no side effects to speak of from the provera so thats good :thumbup: I thought my temp would have rised from it since it is progesterone but nothing has happened! Maybe it will show up after it is in my system for a few days.

Thanks! :)

No side effects is definatly a good thing! :) Any sign of AF yet?? My DH is sure mine is coming soon because I'm so grumpy lol :blush:

:hi: i am on cycle day 33, i have Pcos so my cycles can vary from 28-100 days :grr: But recently they have been less then 40 days :dance:

xx

I was complaining about cycles that lasted 60 days, but 100?? Glad you're staying under 40! :)

Morning haus! I am doing fine. Still no car at the moment but hey! We did get surprise snow yesterday! Yep snow in April:growlmad: can you hear the sarcasm dripping? :rofl: :rofl: I want sunshine and warmer weather!

On a TTC note, I am on CD 10 today . Get to start my opks tomorrow so that is fun :) how is everyone doing today?

We had snow a few days ago, but now it's nice and sunny (we can get snow anytime though lol) :wacko: Can you guys not use public transportation?

CD 10, jealous! Before you know it you'll be getting ready to test! :)

CD 42 for me, but like I said above DH is confident my AF is just around the corner as I'm really grumpy lol (I always get that way before AF) :wacko: :wacko:

Hi ladies

I am fine, had a nice lazy Easter Sunday. Nothing to report from me, only CD11, so still over a week til I expect O. Not going to use any OPKs until I see some watery CM

Same here! Just enjoying a lazy easter :) I'm not religious so this is just an excuse to relax and eat chocolate hehe

We Bd'ed last night and I also took my first provera pill. I think because the other two opks looked negative that first one was just a fluke. And I have had a few this cycle that looked close to pos and I never O'ed so that's why I just gave in and took the provera. I am done with the guessing games. On to cycle 6!

I will def keep you posted on how it ends up working for me. I took my 2nd pill last night so I have 8 more to go. I am still having ewcm today which is weird so just in case my body was on its way to o'ing and the provera didn't stop it we BD'ed again this a.m. But I know it likely doesnt mean anything.

So far I have no side effects to speak of from the provera so thats good :thumbup: I thought my temp would have rised from it since it is progesterone but nothing has happened! Maybe it will show up after it is in my system for a few days.

No side effects is definatly a good thing! :) Any sign of AF yet?? My DH is sure mine is coming soon because I'm so grumpy lol :blush:

Tonight will be my 4th pill. I take 10 total and typically AF will show within 4-5 days after stopping your last dose. It can take as long as 2 weeks but typically it is faster. I hope you get your BFP or AF asap!

Hehe I am having a lazy Easter Sunday too. Just gave LO her chocolate bunny. She is over the moon lol. Guess I am gonna be chasing her around the house all day due to all the sugar :p

No easter bunny for me, BUT I have mini eggs! Do you guys have them in the US??

Yep pretty sure we have those :) I have eaten waaaay too much chocolate today :blush: hahaha!

I have a large bag of mini eggs in my cupboard lol. I know that the US has different chocolate then we do or the same things under different names. I didn't care for US chocolate - it tastes different then here and Europe (maybe I'm weird lol)

Ugh me too. I'm in a chocolate coma lol. Thankfully DH cooked a healthy dinner tonight lol

Tonight will be my 4th pill. I take 10 total and typically AF will show within 4-5 days after stopping your last dose. It can take as long as 2 weeks but typically it is faster. I hope you get your BFP or AF asap!

Have you noticed your temps rising yet? I remember you had said after the 2nd pill you hadn't noticed a difference, right?

Thanks, you too! :) To be honest I'm losing hope :wacko: my cycles are so erratic :(

Well I went to bed at 1130 and slept until 3 this morning. It is now 326, the reason I woke up is due to my abdominal pain. I had some slight discomfort last night but it didn't bother me in my sleep, tonight though it penetrated my dreams. So not only was I feeling the discomfort in person myself felt them in my dreams. Went to the bathroom figuring af was either here or about to be here a week and a half early but no blood, just pain. I will keep checking my Potty breaks and such.

I have mini eggs too!!!! Mmmmmmm I ate a couple before breakfast today.....

Well yesterday was one of my lowest temps my whole cycle and today my temp finally went up almost a whole degree. It seems the provera finally made a change in my temps.

I would like to think I somehow O'ed because of the temp dip and I was still having ewcm then my temp went up a lot today but I know because I am on the provera O'ing would be realllllly unlikely at this point so odds are the provera caused this but good news is it seems it is working so hopefully I will get AF not long after I finish my last pill. I take my 5th one tonight so I will be halfway done after today!

Morning ladies! I woke up still in a chocolate coma this morning :rofl: I am waaaay too tired to be up and going but I think I just need a nice cup of :coffee:

Today's gonna be a busy one at the clinic I can feel it. On the up side, I can take an OPK later on today so I am excited about that.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->