Cycle Buddy Central!

Well yesterday was one of my lowest temps my whole cycle and today my temp finally went up almost a whole degree. It seems the provera finally made a change in my temps.

I would like to think I somehow O'ed because of the temp dip and I was still having ewcm then my temp went up a lot today but I know because I am on the provera O'ing would be realllllly unlikely at this point so odds are the provera caused this but good news is it seems it is working so hopefully I will get AF not long after I finish my last pill. I take my 5th one tonight so I will be halfway done after today!

That's great news! :) When is your next appointment?? I wish I had a definite sign my AF was on the way lol I'm at cd 43, you're on 50, right?

Morning ladies! I woke up still in a chocolate coma this morning :rofl: I am waaaay too tired to be up and going but I think I just need a nice cup of :coffee:

Today's gonna be a busy one at the clinic I can feel it. On the up side, I can take an OPK later on today so I am excited about that.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Chocolate comas are the best! Hehe :)

Yay! I used an opk two days ago and it was almost positive :wacko: Just wish AF would come! Post pics so we can over analyze your opk! Lol :)

Yes please post opk pics sweetpea, Haus you also should be posting them. Do you have a link to your chart? I am bored entertain me with something :haha:

I hope you girls are doing well today!

My chart looks so funny because I've missed days lol. I don't even know how to link my chart lol :wacko:

I'll probably break down and take an opk later on, if I do I'll post pics :)

Do you use FF? If so when you are looking at your chart underneath it there are multiple links one that is called "share". If you click that you will see link codes, just copy and paste it into your sig or just in a post so we can see.

Use the third code down on the list, the one that is for message boards.

I will be testing in just over a week, not 100% on the watery cm today, as we did Bd this morning. Already got my next 20 OPKs from amazon, and I can't quiet believe it but I bought some softcups - let's see if I am actually brave enough to use them

I have heard good things about soft cups, let me know how they work out for you. Once you start doing your OPKs post pics of them for us :) I have a lonnnnnnnnnng ways to go until I O again, who knows when that will ever be so I need to live vicariously through you girls. I need something to obsess over :rofl:

Oh I need to live through others cycles too, believe me.

I am still very scared of the soft cups. I bought them but doesn't mean I will use them! I never even check my cervix or anything, so I am a bit unfamiliar with the territory. The idea of soft cups is fine, it is the getting it out again that I am worried about....

I will post pics of my OPKs too, if this watery cm keeps up I will test tomorrow, but I cannot really believe it is anything this early

Oh I need to live through others cycles too, believe me.

I am still very scared of the soft cups. I bought them but doesn't mean I will use them! I never even check my cervix or anything, so I am a bit unfamiliar with the territory. The idea of soft cups is fine, it is the getting it out again that I am worried about....

I am terrified of trying soft cups, but with good reason. I won't scare anyone else with my horror story lol :)

What cd are you on??

I hope it means you will O soon! I am the same as you I have never even attempted to check my cervix, I know I will never be able to bring myself to do that. Checking my cm was hard enough for me to be ok with doing, although now that I have been doing it for awhile it doesnt bother me much anymore.

Do you use FF? If so when you are looking at your chart underneath it there are multiple links one that is called "share". If you click that you will see link codes, just copy and paste it into your sig or just in a post so we can see.

Use the third code down on the list, the one that is for message boards.

FF keeps freezing when I try and share my chart. :wacko: I'll try later when I'm not on my ipad.

I am on CD12, my chart is in my sig. I wanna hear your horror story!

When I check my cm, it is a simple thing where I bear down and what comes out, I check! LOL I am lucky that around O time I produce a lot of cm, so checking it is really quite easy

ok sounds good! Even if you don't have temps every day it still may be helpful to look at. I have been charting since October so I know a lot about it at this point so maybe it will help if I can see it.

I hope it means you will O soon! I am the same as you I have never even attempted to check my cervix, I know I will never be able to bring myself to do that. Checking my cm was hard enough for me to be ok with doing, although now that I have been doing it for awhile it doesnt bother me much anymore.

I dont know what it is that puts me off, but whenever I have had a smear, I always feel the scraping, and while it doesnt hurt, it is very uncomfortable, so I have no wish to play around with my cervix :wacko:

I am on CD12, my chart is in my sig. I wanna hear your horror story!

When I check my cm, it is a simple thing where I bear down and what comes out, I check! LOL I am lucky that around O time I produce a lot of cm, so checking it is really quite easy

I used something similar to a soft cup (diva cup), the suction was really good and the cup wouldn't come out! When I tried to pull it out the pain was increible it was like I was yanking my insides out lol I eventually had to grab scissors and cut the stem and a bit of the bottom off to relieve the pressure. From now on I refuse to use a soft cup or anything similar lol :wacko:

Ouch scissors! And the diva cups have little ends to pull dont they? Whereas the softcups dont, but are more latexy. Well I will see what I think when they come in the mail. No promises I will use them yet LOL

Yep They have a little tab on the end that you can pull - this made it easier to cut the stupid thing outta me lol :)

Hope you have success with the soft cups! Also hope my story didn't scare you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->