Cycle Buddy Central!

:hugs: sweetpea!!

My shopping spree was a budget one, I shop at the cheaper stores LOL

Sending luck your way though, I hate those months where money just disappears on bills or things that go wrong :(

I am sorry to hear about all the troubles you are having sweetpea! :hugs: I hope things turn around for you really soon :)

Our Air conditioner is broken and is going to cost us a lot to fix it so I feel your pain. I have had to sit in this house while it has been almost 90 degrees outside the past few days, it has been brutal! My house is only 3 years old so the equiptment is somewhat new so we are irritated to say the least :growlmad:

Yay Rachel! I am hoping the provera works wonders for you and you can start the clomid soon.

rmsh1- your dinner sounds amazing! I wish I had a little extra $$ right now to go shopping. Retail therapy is always a big pick me up!

ashley! I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well :( Keep us posted on that heartbeat!

I am doing ok today. CD 7 still in the boring phase of my cycle. Get to start using opks around Mon. In other news, the brakes went out on my truck (only vehicle we own) so I am borrowing my mother in laws car right now :( We have had a very hard month financially with surgeries, the IRS and car problems. I hate feeling so broke all the time :(
Our anniversary is in 2 weeks and it looks like we wont even get to celebrate it. Plus I feel like all the stress is gonna hinder our pregnancy chances. I could definitely use some luck right now!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't drive so I don't really know how it feels to not have a vechile, but hopefully it gets fixed quickly. :) My DH is a Chartered Accountant and fortunatly the only time we have to deal with CRA (our IRS) is at work for his clients. Are you having any issues that I could ask DH about?? I believe he understands US taxation.

Our Air conditioner is broken and is going to cost us a lot to fix it so I feel your pain. I have had to sit in this house while it has been almost 90 degrees outside the past few days, it has been brutal! My house is only 3 years old so the equiptment is somewhat new so we are irritated to say the least :growlmad:

That's awful! I can barely stand warm temps (I'm Canadian! Lol) and 90 (30 celcuis for us) alll day may just kill me lol:wacko:

Do you have any new home warranty?? When we bought our new condo we were given three years where they would fix any issues within the property.

CD 39 for me, are you taking the provera today??

Hi ladies. I just wanted to stop in and say hi and that I have been thinking about you and miss you guys. I haven't been feeling well. I hit 9 weeks and my birthday is a week from today so I have something to look forward to. Plus, I have a DR appt next week and hope to hear the baby's heartbeat. :)
I wish you all luck again this month!! :)

Good to hear from you! :) Hopefully you get to hear the heartbeat!

Ok so I took an OPK today I took three because the first one confused me and here is pictures of all three. The first one looks like it may be positive but I don't think the next two are. What do you girls think? I have had a lot of near positives this cycle so I don't think I should read much into this right? I should probably just continue on with the provera today? :shrug:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20april%205/011.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20april%205/012.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20april%205/013.jpg

That's awful! I can barely stand warm temps (I'm Canadian! Lol) and 90 (30 celcuis for us) alll day may just kill me lol:wacko:

Do you have any new home warranty?? When we bought our new condo we were given three years where they would fix any issues within the property.

Nope the cheap ass builders only cover 1 year. It is so ridiculous. The part is covered by the manufacturer of the unit but we still have to pay for the expensive labor. And to top it off I called them yesterday to confirm our appt and then today no one showed so I called and they said they had no record of our appt. ???? Are you kidding me?!? How stupid so now we have to wait until Saturday to get it fixed :dohh: :wacko:

sweetpea,
i'm so sorry you're having bad luck with the car and the other setbacks :( I bet things are going to look up soon :hugs:

see.....

:holly:

:p

?

rachely rachel, argh. air conditioner. SUCK.

that first opk looks positive to me. i dont know what you should do. it could be you just geared up, or it could have been the real thing. there's no way to know until two weeks later, which obviously doesn't help you today. i can tell you that some of my opks that looked like that were the real thing in hind sight, and there was at least one that wasnt. frustrating, i know. one philosophy would be go ahead with the provera cause fresher lining theoretically makes for easier implantation. i'd say it's a toss up and really a matter of what feels like the right thing to you.

haus, you said a buncha sweet things to me above. thank you <3 you are right as usual.
that's a sweet story of you and your dh. thank you for telling it. it's kind of adorable and fits the description of him as a very straightforward fellow! i think you guys scored when u found eachother and wasted no time!

how do get around without a car? i am addicted to mine.

rmsh - i bought a cheapy dress at ross for 12 dollars and have worn it five times in two weeks lol. yay spring shopping. .... uhhhh, in fact im wearing it right now :) and plan to again on easter this weekend.

dan-o :test:

lbkmom, how are you sweety?

ashley walton, sounds like the morning sickness has set in for you. i am jealous lol. but seriously, hope you feel better. tell us what you see at your scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and keep us in the loop :).

guys, my bf has a really funny last name. i think we should change both of our names to horseypants. i love people calling me horsey. love it.

hehehhehhh. but seriously. have i mentioned that lo gets my last name. yeah that's right. stoked. i asked bf to change his last name and take mine too. so far no cigar.

Thanks for your input horsey! How are you feeling?

I think I am just going to make a decision and stick to it. I think I will just take the provera like my dr. told me to. (I think she knows more than I do :haha:) Maybe I will get a fresh start and it will get things going! I have had a lot of opks look similar to these throughout my cycle anyway so there is no gaurantee it even means anything.

My dr. said if I do happen to get pregnant and take the provera it wouldnt hurt anything so I will start the provera tonight and BD one more time just to be safe!

Nope the cheap ass builders only cover 1 year. It is so ridiculous. The part is covered by the manufacturer of the unit but we still have to pay for the expensive labor. And to top it off I called them yesterday to confirm our appt and then today no one showed so I called and they said they had no record of our appt. ???? Are you kidding me?!? How stupid so now we have to wait until Saturday to get it fixed :dohh: :wacko:

Omg I would be so angry! I went through something similar in the first few months of living in our new condo. I would make appointments to take care of issues and have noone show up OR have them show up hours later. I was always forgiving and nice about it until it kept happening - I'm not a rough person and hate confrontation but argh they pushed all my buttons lol. I would keep track of eveything.

My dr. said if I do happen to get pregnant and take the provera it wouldnt hurt anything so I will start the provera tonight and BD one more time just to be safe!

I agree with horsey that the first opk looks positive. :) If the provera won't hurt anything, I'd BD and take it. Good luck! :)

sweetpea,
i'm so sorry you're having bad luck with the car and the other setbacks :( I bet things are going to look up soon :hugs:

see.....

:holly:

:p

?

rachely rachel, argh. air conditioner. SUCK.

that first opk looks positive to me. i dont know what you should do. it could be you just geared up, or it could have been the real thing. there's no way to know until two weeks later, which obviously doesn't help you today. i can tell you that some of my opks that looked like that were the real thing in hind sight, and there was at least one that wasnt. frustrating, i know. one philosophy would be go ahead with the provera cause fresher lining theoretically makes for easier implantation. i'd say it's a toss up and really a matter of what feels like the right thing to you.

haus, you said a buncha sweet things to me above. thank you <3 you are right as usual.
that's a sweet story of you and your dh. thank you for telling it. it's kind of adorable and fits the description of him as a very straightforward fellow! i think you guys scored when u found eachother and wasted no time!

how do get around without a car? i am addicted to mine.

rmsh - i bought a cheapy dress at ross for 12 dollars and have work in five times in two weeks lol. yay spring shopping. .... uhhhh, in fact im wearing it right now :) and plan to again on easter this weekend.

dan-o :test:

lbkmom, how are you sweety?

ashley walton, sounds like the morning sickness has set in for you. i am jealous lol. but seriously, hope you feel better. tell us what you see at your scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and keep us in the loop :).

guys, my bf has a really funny last name. i think we should change both of our names to horseypants. i love people calling me horsey. love it.

hehehhehhh. but seriously. have i mentioned that lo gets my last name. yeah that's right. stoked. i asked bf to change his last name and take mine too. so far no cigar.

You are welcome! :) I also wanted to say you should get married in Canada, gay marriage is 100% legal here so you wouldn't be a hypocrite lol :) Hate speech (including gay slurs) is not tolerated. I'm straight, but love that our country is so liberal

We have a very German last name (your DH is German too so you probably feel my pain lol) :) Rose Horseypants has a ring to it! Make it happen! :) People here call me Haus (my BnB name is hausfrau = housewife) the German word for house is Hause, it's funny but I like it lol :) You all can keep calling me haus I just wanted to explain lol :)

Omg so many smilies!!

Hey ladies sorry I've been absent all day! Thank you all for your kind words and hugs! I've been entertaining LO all evening and DH has been changing the brakes on our truck. He may have just fixed them just needs to "bleed the brakes" is what he told me. Whatever that means! Lol I am glad men know about these things cause I don't have a clue :wacko:

I'm exhausted now though my lil one wore me out :p

Horsey- I LOVE the notion of Rose and baby horseypants :) it has a nice ring to it!

Haus- no the taxes were our fault- something about the way DH claimed his this year messed us up. Just gonna have to pay for it but we've corrected our W4 so it doesn't happen next time. Thank god we live in Alaska and we have Permanent Fund Dividend to bail us out at the end of the year :thumbup:

Rachel- I would definitely BD if you haven't yet. That first OPK looked positive to me!

LBKmom- go girl!

We Bd'ed last night and I also took my first provera pill. I think because the other two opks looked negative that first one was just a fluke. And I have had a few this cycle that looked close to pos and I never O'ed so that's why I just gave in and took the provera. I am done with the guessing games. On to cycle 6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->