Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks sweetpea,
horsey, white belt means you did what you were suppose to in your first class and your a beginner. I know some moves and mix those with my pt training for becoming a correctional officer I should do really good in taking someone down lol.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

horseypants-I won't be having a scan until I'm 14-16 weeks. I go to the DR one week from today and I know he'll use a doppler to hear heartbeat though. MS is not fun, I am praying it goes away completely once I hit 2nd trimester.

hi everyone. i have bad news. i have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, don't know for sure and probably wont for a week, but i suspect mc. i had a huge fight with the bf about him having told his ex (remember the one who texted him a boob/newborn picture) that the reason he didn't go to see her and her baby before she moved is that i had a miscarriage. i asked him not even to talk to her after the boob picture. i feel like he sold me out to keep his relationship with her going. i was expecting a proposal, like in a week or two. i thought things were going to work out. anyway, i got really mad and threw a fit. threw his clothes out of the closet, screaming yelling how could you etc. then bam. blood. sobbed and bled for five minutes. it felt like a nightmare. then it stopped. went to bed crying, woke up yelled some more about how he ruined my life and always chose other women over me. no more bleeding since then. we had a lot of plans. happy things with his family for easter tomorrow and the day after... i can't deal. i am at work trying not to let anyone see that i am totally losing it. i couldn't get anyone to fill in for me. i should maybe stop crying and go tomorrow but i jsut cant fake it. i feel like an imposter in my relationship with bf and i am not happy. i am miserable and i dont want to be psycho easter rosy. so that's what's up with me. hopefully it will pass and i will feel stupid for how dramatic i am. this thread is a mess too cause i said i'd update a ton of stuff for everyone... but ive been so worried all the time, i cant wrap my head around stuff. i was being so careful. i didnt want to jinx it.

We Bd'ed last night and I also took my first provera pill. I think because the other two opks looked negative that first one was just a fluke. And I have had a few this cycle that looked close to pos and I never O'ed so that's why I just gave in and took the provera. I am done with the guessing games. On to cycle 6!

Can you let me know how the provera works for you?

I'm so frustrated with this cycle! CD 40! Absolutly no sign of AF :wacko:

OMG huge :hug: to you horseypants :hugs:

So sorry to hear of your fight with OH :(

Hopefully the bleeding is just some first tri bleeding and beanie is still snuggled in tight.

xxx

:hugs: Update us after your appointment if you can.

I have everything crossed that it's just due to stress and nothing serious! :)

:hugs::hugs:

Dan-o thanks. :)

Haus & everyone I subjected to my post, just got done with the doc. He was a trip. Mad scientist type which made it entertaining even though I had to try really hard not to cry. He said be as optimistic as you can! It's a wait and see situation. A friend of mine said if the sac looks good, I can be hopeful, and it did. Blood test says I'm still prego. We'll check that in a week and I have an ultrasound on April 17, so if it's all good, I could see a heartbeat and look back on this shaking my head with a horseypants smile.

If the sac looks good and blood tests are still confirming you're pregnant then it sounds like things are okay? :) I guess you won't really know for sure for awhile though :wacko:

How are you feeling now??

Horsey I just sent you a message! Big big:hugs: sweetie I am so sorry to hear about the fight :( I'm glad to hear that bean is snug and tight. I know you have a fighter in there!

You can tell us anything at anytime :hugs:

Horsey I just sent you a message! Big big:hugs: sweetie I am so sorry to hear about the fight :( I'm glad to hear that bean is snug and tight. I know you have a fighter in there!

Agreed, I sent her a pm saying the same thing. :)

How are you doing sweetpea?? I'm so jealous that you're waiting to o AND on a single digit cd! Lol :wacko:

Hi may i join u guys. im on cycle day 14 i think and should of o or oing really soon.. i have a normal 28 day cycle

How are you doing sweetpea?? I'm so jealous that you're waiting to o AND on a single digit cd! Lol :wacko:

Hey haus! I'm doing ok. I've been super busy the last couple days just trying to work out vehicle situations and work has been sla-aaaamed! I feel like I'll finally get to relax tomorrow after the morning shift at the clinic. Plus I *think* DH will have the brakes fixed tonight. I feel exhausted the past couple days though. I am ready to O I think next Thursday is the day if my cycle is on track.

How are you doing?

Hey haus! I'm doing ok. I've been super busy the last couple days just trying to work out vehicle situations and work has been sla-aaaamed! I feel like I'll finally get to relax tomorrow after the morning shift at the clinic. Plus I *think* DH will have the brakes fixed tonight. I feel exhausted the past couple days though. I am ready to O I think next Thursday is the day if my cycle is on track.

How are you doing?

You guys have a lot of stress at the moment I'd be exhausted too!

I'm really just frustrated, I'm tired of my cycle (cd 40!) and really worried my new Doc is going to think I'm crazy lol :wacko: Plus I called my mom this morning and really shouldn't have. If you ever need someone to make you feel bad let me know and I'll give you her number. :wacko:

Yikes! Sorry haus :( I wish your af would just come already for you :( did you say before that you've had cycles this long before?

I've had a 60 and 59 day cycle before. :( My temps are crazy too. I went from 97.2 to 96.1 to 96.3 to 96.8. I want them to just drop already!

How to I change my temps to celcuis?? We don't use fahrenheit here lol (I saw how to do this on the mobile version but I am missing it on the regular version) :wacko:

ETA: Nevermind, I'll keep it as it is. My thermo is in fahrenheit anyways, it's just easier to see a temp in celcuis for me lol

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Horseypants!!

I hope you and your bf manage to sort things out, and it sounds like your little bean is well and truely stuck in there!! xxx

Dan-o thanks. :)

Haus & everyone I subjected to my post, just got done with the doc. He was a trip. Mad scientist type which made it entertaining even though I had to try really hard not to cry. He said be as optimistic as you can! It's a wait and see situation. A friend of mine said if the sac looks good, I can be hopeful, and it did. Blood test says I'm still prego. We'll check that in a week and I have an ultrasound on April 17, so if it's all good, I could see a heartbeat and look back on this shaking my head with a horseypants smile.

Horsey I know it is hard but try your best not to worry, worrying won't help anything. I am sure everything will turn out fine :thumbup: I hope you are feeling better and are able to with things out with your OH.

We Bd'ed last night and I also took my first provera pill. I think because the other two opks looked negative that first one was just a fluke. And I have had a few this cycle that looked close to pos and I never O'ed so that's why I just gave in and took the provera. I am done with the guessing games. On to cycle 6!

Can you let me know how the provera works for you?

I'm so frustrated with this cycle! CD 40! Absolutly no sign of AF :wacko:

I will def keep you posted on how it ends up working for me. I took my 2nd pill last night so I have 8 more to go. I am still having ewcm today which is weird so just in case my body was on its way to o'ing and the provera didn't stop it we BD'ed again this a.m. But I know it likely doesnt mean anything.

So far I have no side effects to speak of from the provera so thats good :thumbup: I thought my temp would have rised from it since it is progesterone but nothing has happened! Maybe it will show up after it is in my system for a few days.

:bunny:haus, hang in there
i couldnt help laugh about ur mom. if i called her it might actually make me feel better since i can not imagine anyone outdoing my mother in the "oh so supportive" challenge.

sweetpea, i can't help it I LOVE YOU
i hope the breaks are fixed
get some rest in time to
:sex:
and then
:holly:

bbygurl719, welcome!
three words for you:
easter :bunny:
egg :sex:
hunt :spermy:

dan-o <3
:dust:

rachel - thanks for detailing the provera for us
my situation is looking up a bit today and i'm in a much more positive mood. today will be the trials of life in keeping the non psycho mindset going through some intensely public family moments whilst cheering on my innards. some things make me think it's not over and some things make me think "i dont feel pregnant anymore." but eff that. it isn't over. the bf showed me some feelings last night. :( he is concerned about stuff. it was a good reminder and i think we are working it out.

all the ladies, have a beautiful day and weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->